Take Care Health Systems

Take Care Health Systems Employer Reviews

Wellness Program Assistant
Wellness Program Assistant (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2015
Routinely serving the community, by making assessments and following protocol standards to initiate wellness programs as well as follow up.
Supportive, resourceful and dedicated employees committed to strong work eithics
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), United Airlines at ORDFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: multidisciplinary team work well within the established enviroment
Cons: commute to the airport
Was part of the inception of the work site clinic at ORD. Management and leadership is approachable and I feel open to suggestions to help improve patient relations.

The co-workers interact with one another with mutual respect, support, and flexibility.
Productive workplace
Medical Review Officer Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: team-player atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
I enjoyed working with clients, patients and other co-workers. Supervisor was a very fair and Hard working person who really cared for his employees well being. I enjoyed the monthly celebrations for employees birthdays or any special occasions for employees.
Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
PRN Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
Cons: lots of protocols etc to keep up with in the day to day business
I have worked with this company on and off for more than 8 years. Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
Contractor Affiliation with Out of State Company Main Office
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee), Reading, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: generous pay and vacation allowance.
Cons: political environment with little positive feedback.
Take Care Health Systems/Walgreens was the second take-over following my hire with the original company CHD Meridian Healthcare. As of 1-1-2015, a third take-over with an investment firm continues to strain client, company and employee relationships.
Worklife Balance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJanuary 20, 2015
There is little to no worklife balance.

Very reactive organization.
EMT
EMT (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: schedule
Basic EMT duties, including work in the Clinic ER and assisting nurses and physicians as needed. Good Management Style
Great Management staff and benefits. I enjoyed working here!
CORPORATE WELLNESS & PERSONAL TRAINER (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 25, 2014
Great Management staff and benefits. I enjoyed working here!
onsite wellness programs unlimited
Nurse Practitioner, Site Manger (Current Employee), New Jersey areaDecember 2, 2014
Pros: consistent hours monday through friday 9-5p, no call.
Cons: no tuition reimbursement or loan forgiveness
a typical day at work can be unpredictable; you can encounter anything from travel medicine to triple A.
referral coordinator/medical assistant
Referral Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLDecember 1, 2014
Pros: disney tickets and days office, and most of my co-workers
Cons: stress
This is the company I worked for when I was employed at the Center for Living Well
Wonderful Company
CORPORATE WELLNESS & PERSONAL TRAINER (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
Working with clients to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Awesome place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Florence, KYNovember 21, 2014
Pros: awesome staff
Cons: long hours.
I would arrive and open up the rooms. Get the computers started for people to sign in to be seen by the NP. The other employees were wonderful and very understanding about work schedules. The hardest part was the down time in between patients. The most enjoyable part was helping people.
Can be fun but watch your back!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 18, 2014
Pros: provides good health care
Cons: micromanagement
Very welcoming company, but management is full of internal conflict and passive aggressive tendencies. Very poor management culture, expect to be micromanaged. If you can handle the poor management the workload is light and the patient population is very good to work with at these company supported on sight clinics.
Good company and mission.
Director, HR Technology & Services (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PANovember 10, 2014
The company had superior management when I started and continued to grow and develop important patient care products at a relatively fast pace. Major management changes were made and the organization's mission and culture changed drastically. The workforce continued to be frustrated and this resulted in less productivity from the workforce.
Loved working close with patients and improving my medical skills.
Medical Assistant/Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 4, 2014
Pros: good pay.
I worked per diem for this company for years and they stopped contacting me.
Fast-Paced, independent work space, great Nurse Practitioners!!
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Arnold, MONovember 4, 2014
A great place to work overall. I enjoyed my time working for Takecare Health Systems very much. Great pay and benefits as well.
Relaxed environment
OHN - Workers Compensation CM (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 31, 2014
Pros: flexibility in work hours, fair wages
Cons: weak management. little opportunity to grow or advance.
Relaxed environment with flexibility to ensure work responsibilities to contract get completed. Management receives little support or training which creates weakened culture. Middle/upper management struggles as controlling interest in company has been sold and company is under re-organization.
Valuable Lessons
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee), Franklin, TNOctober 13, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule; great corporate culture
Cons: lack of communication by management (training feedback, employment offer, etc.))
Take Care Health Systems was a great place to work. It was a small department until its merger with another existing, larger competitor. Co-workers were cooperative in training new employees. Enjoyed learning the procurement/purchasing field. However, there was no feedback from management regarding training and offers of employment to a contract employees. I learned valuable lessons throughout my short tenure.
I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Burlington, MASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: nice promises but they don't deliver
Cons: half hour lunch, that all you get.
The best part of the job would be the care that you give to the patients, and sometimes you do get a thank you from them. This company has gone through so many changes in the time that I worked there. This company only cares about the bottom lines. Management only cares about the company and no one else.
Horrible, Horrible Management
Toyota Plant Clinic (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxSeptember 22, 2014
Cons: run, run away. don't come here
Favoritism is key in this company. A manager was hired and brought her friend with her. So they find reasons to fire other managers to place their friends. A very immoral and unethical place to work. Happened at Toyota plant 4 times. PLEASE AVOID SAN ANTONIO TAKE CARE HEALTH LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

1 2 3 4 5

About Take Care Health Systems

At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare. Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently – Read more

Take Care Health Systems Photos