Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
CRNP (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, IL 60015August 10, 2017
very rewarding providing care to members of my community at a walk-in clinic
supportive administrative staff
excellent competitive salary and benefits
Pros
interaction with colleagues
Cons
Market District in Western PA closed
Autonomous position in retail health, with work at home flexibility for educators
Market Educator (Former Employee) –  home based officeAugust 2, 2017
The role of the market educator was a work at home position with flexibility and autonomy. It is a great opportunity to design your own schedule and develop your teaching criteria.
Pros
autonomy, flexible
Cons
long hours, short dead lines
challenging work environment
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNMay 18, 2017
Walk in clinic. Mostly patients with viral illnesses, some patients needing antibiotics, and started seeing primary care patients as well. Challenging environment as primary care patients must get labwork and other testing done outside the clinic and have it sent back in - which often did not happen.
stressful place to work
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILMay 15, 2017
Constantly watched and rated on trivial aspects of the job rather than a focus on the important aspect which is quality of care given.
Micromanaged continually. It was a negative environment where actual quality of care was not as important as ability to schmooze.
Productive & casual environment to work
Lead Billing Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 12, 2017
The company's business hours were 9 to 5 and environment was very casual; casual dress Mon thru Fri allowed. The hardest part of the job was trying to engage with other colleagues working in other states; urgent care facilities not housed in Phila PA during the time I worked for the company. Locations were in Florida, North Dakota, Illinois, etc. The culture was always positive and very friendly making it a stress-free environment.
Pros
The culture
Cons
The location
Worst place to work for
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  ArizonaApril 7, 2017
This is the worst place to start as a new np. Getting micromanaged all the time. Managers don't really care about staff. Money and budget is all this company think of. If you get hired as a new grad new training, don't expect to get hired as a ft employee that gets you to stay in one location. You get floated to all, I mean all locations whether you like it or not.
Great place to work, although limited in what NP's can treat. Excellent working with Pharmacists and Store Managers
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner/ Family (Former Employee) –  Winter Springs, FLMarch 29, 2017
Acute and some Chronic problems treated in a walk-in clinic inside Walgreen's treating all ages. Vaccinations given and health advice to patients. An autonomous NP practice with a collaborating physician that we could call for advice.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Long hours (12 hrs) and Sat and Sun every other weekend
Great job with flexible schedule
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I have enjoyed working with great PAs and Nurse practitioners. I enjoy the fast paced work atmosphere. I work in a few different clinics and get to care for a wide range of patients.
fun to work with thevstaff members team work. the company has a good benefits overall.
Full-Time Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJanuary 30, 2017
I considered is a good company to work, but the company restructured and the medical assistant was eliminated. I have had a good experience with team
Pros
lunch 30 minutes not paid
Cons
shorts break
EMT for Toyota Clinic
EMT-B (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 23, 2017
work day 12 hour shifts either day or night. job that had response to patient care for those that work on Toyota property. ems employees had good working relationship with nursing staff and doctors.
Pros
patient care, able to work side by side with nurses and doctors
Cons
no advancement
I love every minute I have worked for our Clinics. We had the chance to start somehting new in Health Care.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2017
This job called me to growth as a Nurse Practitioner and as a Clinic Manager. I helped us create Acute Episodic Care Clinics in our area. I had the privilege to Orient new Nurse Practitioners, and Mentor Students. I met and cared for individuals and families to help make them healthy.. .
Work alone all day
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 11, 2016
Ok if you like to be alone all day to do everything yourself. Your day is controlled by the crowd and flow. I lost vacation time and pay many years, due to under staffing.
Pros
autonomous
Cons
understaffed constantly
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, WVOctober 31, 2016
Employer based clinic. Management out of state with little support locally which is awesome when things are smoothly but when local concern there was often an extended time required to have addressed. Education and HR support good
Excellent
Clinic Manager (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKSeptember 29, 2016
Wonderful company to work for. Great pay and benefits. Great supervisors, staff and physicians. The company was very ethical and treated their employees with respect. Would have never left but had to move.
Productive and fun workplace, friendly competetent co-workers
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 25, 2016
A friendly, caring and experienced staff, positve working environment. Fast and courteous care. Onsite airline medical clinic typically see patients with work injuries, pre-placement exams, survellience, personal illness.
Typical retail health clinic demands
Clinic Manager/FNP (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2016
Typical day of work consisted of registering patients, checking insurance eligibility, assessing, diagnosing and treating patients.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
working alone with no support staff
productive, very busy office
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 18, 2016
Duties included patient triage. Phlebotomy, assisting with dispensing medication. Giving injections, such as allergy shots. Testosterone, estradiol injections. Antibiotic shots. Flu, and pneumonia injections. HPV vaccines. Assisting with minor surgeries. Performed in-house office testing, such as flu, and strep test. Doing urine cultures. Autoclaved and sterilized instruments. Other duties included managing front desk for 2 satellite clinics. Trained all newly hired medical assistants. Received employee of the quarter.
Pros
I really enjoyed working with children, and working in a fast pace office.
Cons
I didn't like working the weekends. Sometimes we would work 10 to 12 hours, and have short lunch breaks.
very produvtive place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 14, 2016
Very well place to work flexibility is great especially sine I am in school full time, the NP's I work with are there to help you learn and encourage you and to teach you different things.
Good place to work if you need flexibity.
Healthcare Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2016
A typical day in this setting is pretty busy. You get to meet people from various walks of life. You can learn multiple tasks and the different policies and procedures that entail the work at hand.
Good Place to Learn
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 6, 2016
Good Benefits; great place to learn. Hard work and can get overwhelmed due to patient staff ratios. Not a lot of support from some management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Care Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Take Care Health Systems Reviews by Location