Take Care Health Systems

Take Care Health Systems Employer Reviews

I have learned alot in the front and back office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Burlington, KYJune 25, 2014
Pros: working along side the nurse practioners daily
Cons: patient volume is at a low
I enjoyed working along side the Nurse Practioners. The daily volume of patients. Being a helping hand to all the patients and NPs.
Energetic work environment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Georgetown, KYJune 24, 2014
Busy workplace with fun to be had. Good coworkers and a good work-life balance
Good company and people
Senior Director of Site Operations (Former Employee), Franklin, TNJune 20, 2014
Pros: policy directives
Cons: unsophisticated management team
Take Care is a group of dedicated professionals working in adverse corporate conditions which leads to a somewhat disconnected infrastructure.
Like my job - my position was eliminated from the company city wide
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Oakmont, PAJune 17, 2014
Pros: wages, atmosphere, patients
Cons: lack of hours, poor communication from corporate
I enjoyed working with Patients and the atmosphere of Take Care. I wish I would have been given more hours. My position was eliminated at the company.
This position I've had for the last 15 years that I look forward to every day.
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 9, 2014
Pros: this is the best group of professionals i've ever worked with, there is a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Cons: the airlines are closing our clinic in september
I manage a busy occupational clinic, • Provides a moderate amount of time dedicated to patient care and technical expertise as needed
• Manage daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health Center performance.
• Identify process improvement opportunity’s and present resolutions and recommendations to the DSO
• Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues.
• Manage employee review process and ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Manage the clinic budget
• Maintain and order essential supplies and maintain equipment
• Perform annual audits on facility and staff
• Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed
fun place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 1, 2014
Learning something new everyday.
Being able to make a difference in someone's life
Effective / Efficient
Manager, Implementation Project Management (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJune 1, 2014
Productive; Rewarding; Fast Pace; Difficult to manage work / life balance though.
My past job
Registrar /Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMay 15, 2014
Pros: getting to know the patients on a one and one level
Cons: having to leave
My typical day at work:Perform general and specific administrative duties
•Schedule/Cancel appointments
•Referrals, Post Charges, Collect Co-pays, Insurance Verification
•Update Patient demographics
•Operate medical equipment such as X-ray machines to assist the doctor Prescription Refills/Return patients calls regarding medications and instructions
•Greet visitors and patients
•Back Office Duties as needed: prepare exam rooms, vital signs and assist physician during exam as needed
What I've learned working at my previous that the open door policy really doesn't work especially when it came to our manager.I'd loved coming to work because of the patients and the staff, the hardest part of my job was knowing how bad favortism can ruin a company.
The experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2014
Pros: nice co workers
Cons: boss curse at you
It was a job ago pay the bills. You never new how your day was going to be like.
fun place to work
systems analyst (Current Employee), TennesseeApril 28, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: no bonus
Good management team, nice place to work. Nice new building and nice location in middle Tennessee area.
Credentialing Specialist
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAApril 7, 2014
On Board Providers for several states
Check Credentials
Payer enrollment
Launching of new clinics
Don't waste your time!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Boise, IDMarch 22, 2014
Cons: no breaks, meeting during lunch (so no lunch)
A horrible working experience. It started off fine then new management came. It was a living nightmare!!!!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILFebruary 22, 2014
It was a fast pace walk in clinic. Great with patient interaction
Very good place to work.
Registered Nurse Occupational Health (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: they pay within my experience guidelines.
Cons: long drive to nc location..
Co-workers are wonderful and very helpful, everyone trying to do the best job possible for the employees. Good workplace environment, management is cooperative and supportive.
Fun place to work with great people and diversity
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: cafeteria on campus
Cons: not enough hours
I had a great time working at TCHS. I started through a temp service and they hired me on after my contract was up through the temp service. I typically worked Mon-Fri 8-5 but hours slowly got cut due to a decline in patient scheduling. TCHS is operated through Intel on both the Jones Farm campus as well as Ronler Acres campus. We say only Intel employees and their families. I particularly enjoyed walk in patients that were coming in for a nurse only visit; patients would come in for simply a Tylenol for a headache or trauma due to work injury. I learned a lot at this job about processing labs and got to be efficient again in venipuncture/lab draws since I was unable to do so at my previous job (they had their own lab). I was laid off a few months ago but I am grateful for the opportunity to work there for as long as I did.
A wonderful job setting. Provides opportunity to provide health care to a continum of patient populatopm from pediatric to geriactice needs.
NP (Current Employee), Greater Memphis TN AreaJanuary 17, 2014
In the Retail Health setting , the APN functions in a variety roles during the day from patient intake, assessment, discharge planning and billing. My role is to cover for full time staff on off days. This allows me to travel with ease from one clinic to another as in a variety of settings in the community. In this role, one must be flexible, efficient, and able to function autonomously. Walgreen's Healthcare System promotes providing quality healthcare in a cost efficient manner. I am proud to be a part of a system that has concern for those that have had difficulty accessing the healthcare system.
Great company, wonderful culture
Health Fitness Specialist (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: 4 weeks pto, reasonable salary ranges, and room for improvement
Cons: somewhat slow moving structure, lack of encouragement for those who wish to excel
The only complaint I could possibly have about working for this company is that there were times where I felt unchallenged, but that is due in part to the nature of the job - a shift in my own personal mindset easily dealt with that. After a brief 6 month stint with this company, I'm fairly certain I'll have a hard time finding an employer this great to work for!
Very nice environment and talented colleagues
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: interesting and challanging assignments
Cons: temporary postion
Very interesting place to work. People were self motivated and wanted to put out a good product.
Horrible company to work for
Phlebotomist/ CAA/ MA (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 27, 2013
Unless you are management at this company you will have a horrible experience. They are very corrupt all the way up to the highest level of management including their HR department. A word to the wise do not even think about complaining to HR in this company because it will do no good & it will put a target on your back.
Great Place to work
LPN (Current Employee), Ardmore, OKDecember 15, 2013
Pros: benefits/flexability/unity of employees
Enjoyable place to work, teamwork great and learning is always available to us.

About Take Care Health Systems

At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare. Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently – Read more

Take Care Health Systems Photos