This position I've had for the last 15 years that I look forward to every day.
Pros: this is the best group of professionals i've ever worked with, there is a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Cons: the airlines are closing our clinic in september
I manage a busy occupational clinic, • Provides a moderate amount of time dedicated to patient care and technical expertise as needed
• Manage daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health Center performance.
• Identify process improvement opportunity’s and present resolutions and recommendations to the DSO
• Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues.
• Manage employee review process and ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Manage the clinic budget
• Maintain and order essential supplies and maintain equipment
• Perform annual audits on facility and staff
• Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed