Take Care Health Systems Employee Reviews

Well rounded enviroment
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 15, 2015
Requires self discipline within project management.
Opportunity for varies customer experience and project management opportunity.
Project teams consist of varies subject matter experts to assist with deliverables.
Pros
Good balance of work/life management. Project Management opportunity with customer focus.
Cons
Organization changes within the comany make it difficult for security, Benefits could be more competitive.
Great place to work and learn patient care
Referral Manager/Front Office Leader (Former Employee) –  4 Medical Arts Center Savannah Ga 31405March 9, 2015
I loved my job and the patients and Doctors I worked for. I worked there 17 years and enjoyed and learned every day. The hardest part was doing referrals the patients and family members needed a referral for everything even for lab work. The most enjoyable part was the patients and helping them with the management of their Health Care.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Site Closure
Flexible work environment as life changes.
RN(currently part-time and prn) (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 8, 2015
Grateful for my 20 years of working with Take Care in its present and former configurations. I was exposed to occupational challenges from paperwork to life-threatening situations.
Pros
Flexible, supportive environment.
Cons
Not enough hours
Wellness Program Assistant
Wellness Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2015
Routinely serving the community, by making assessments and following protocol standards to initiate wellness programs as well as follow up.
Supportive, resourceful and dedicated employees committed to strong work eithics
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  United Airlines at ORDFebruary 22, 2015
Was part of the inception of the work site clinic at ORD. Management and leadership is approachable and I feel open to suggestions to help improve patient relations.

The co-workers interact with one another with mutual respect, support, and flexibility.
Pros
multidisciplinary team work well within the established enviroment
Cons
Commute to the airport
Productive workplace
Medical Review Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2015
I enjoyed working with clients, patients and other co-workers. Supervisor was a very fair and Hard working person who really cared for his employees well being. I enjoyed the monthly celebrations for employees birthdays or any special occasions for employees.
Pros
Team-player Atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
PRN Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 3, 2015
I have worked with this company on and off for more than 8 years. Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
Pros
Great coworkers and excellent work life balance understanding
Cons
Lots of protocols etc to keep up with in the day to day business
Contractor Affiliation with Out of State Company Main Office
Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Take Care Health Systems/Walgreens was the second take-over following my hire with the original company CHD Meridian Healthcare. As of 1-1-2015, a third take-over with an investment firm continues to strain client, company and employee relationships.
Pros
Generous pay and vacation allowance.
Cons
Political Environment with little positive feedback.
Worklife Balance
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 20, 2015
There is little to no worklife balance.

Very reactive organization.
Emt
EMT (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 12, 2015
Basic EMT duties, including work in the Clinic ER and assisting nurses and physicians as needed. Good Management Style
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Schedule
onsite wellness programs unlimited
Nurse Practitioner, Site Manger (Current Employee) –  New Jersey areaDecember 2, 2014
a typical day at work can be unpredictable; you can encounter anything from travel medicine to triple A.
Pros
consistent hours Monday through Friday 9-5p, no call.
Cons
no tuition reimbursement or loan forgiveness
referral coordinator/medical assistant
Referral Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLDecember 1, 2014
This is the company I worked for when I was employed at the Center for Living Well
Pros
Disney tickets and days office, and most of my co-workers
Cons
stress
Wonderful Company
CORPORATE WELLNESS & PERSONAL TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 22, 2014
Working with clients to achieve their health and fitness goals.
Awesome place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYNovember 21, 2014
I would arrive and open up the rooms. Get the computers started for people to sign in to be seen by the NP. The other employees were wonderful and very understanding about work schedules. The hardest part was the down time in between patients. The most enjoyable part was helping people.
Pros
Awesome staff
Cons
Long hours.
Can be fun but watch your back!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 18, 2014
Very welcoming company, but management is full of internal conflict and passive aggressive tendencies. Very poor management culture, expect to be micromanaged. If you can handle the poor management the workload is light and the patient population is very good to work with at these company supported on sight clinics.
Pros
Provides good health care
Cons
Micromanagement
Good company and mission.
Director, HR Technology & Services (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 10, 2014
The company had superior management when I started and continued to grow and develop important patient care products at a relatively fast pace. Major management changes were made and the organization's mission and culture changed drastically. The workforce continued to be frustrated and this resulted in less productivity from the workforce.
Loved working close with patients and improving my medical skills.
Medical Assistant/Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 4, 2014
I worked per diem for this company for years and they stopped contacting me.
Pros
Good pay.
Fast-Paced, independent work space, great Nurse Practitioners!!
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arnold, MONovember 4, 2014
A great place to work overall. I enjoyed my time working for Takecare Health Systems very much. Great pay and benefits as well.
Relaxed environment
OHN - Workers Compensation CM (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 31, 2014
Relaxed environment with flexibility to ensure work responsibilities to contract get completed. Management receives little support or training which creates weakened culture. Middle/upper management struggles as controlling interest in company has been sold and company is under re-organization.
Pros
Flexibility in work hours, fair wages
Cons
Weak management. Little opportunity to grow or advance.
Valuable Lessons
Procurement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 13, 2014
Take Care Health Systems was a great place to work. It was a small department until its merger with another existing, larger competitor. Co-workers were cooperative in training new employees. Enjoyed learning the procurement/purchasing field. However, there was no feedback from management regarding training and offers of employment to a contract employees. I learned valuable lessons throughout my short tenure.
Pros
flexible schedule; great corporate culture
Cons
lack of communication by management (training feedback, employment offer, etc.))

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Care Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Take Care Health Systems Reviews by Location