Takeda Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Patient focused company
District Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 22, 2017
Patient focused company in the pharmaceutical industry. Good work/life balance. Everyone is part of the team and everyone works together to advocate on behalf of patients.
Takeda gives you the resources to succeed, and the support needed is available if one is willing to access it.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 21, 2017
My 15 years at Takeda were incredibly rewarding. The people and culture were ideal for my initial step in my pharmaceutical career. I asked for, and received, many opportunities to advance my professional development. Through all of the cultural changes that you might expect would occur over 15 years with a pharmaceutical company, I was always consistently treated fairly. I cherish the time I spent with Takeda, and the people that I had the opportunity with which to work.
nice company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 20, 2017
Great culture to be a part of. Japanese culture which is nice. So, this is a nice culture in the workplace. Minimum characters in a review are not nice to require.
Had a good culture but has changed for worse
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  ReaApril 19, 2017
Company overall is a good place to work. Pipeline of products is very weak. Culture was fun and sales friendly but new management has changes culture. It is now a different work environment.
Takeda big shots
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MAApril 19, 2017
Great culture, laid back environment, great cause. Great work life balance. wonderful events. great opportunity for growth given the right department/group
Pros
culture, work life balance
Cons
depends on the group
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  AlabamaApril 18, 2017
I loved the flexibility and the territory I covered. Our drug bag mix changes often, so never get attached to selling a particular drug. Takeda gave more than enough benefits including a week off during Christmas for company shut down. I would still be there if it weren't for a layoff across the country.
Pros
Flexibility, Work life balance
Cons
Competitive Industry with many lay offs
Great Co-workers
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 18, 2017
Typical day: 8:30am-5pm
Management: I was fortunate to have had 2 great DM's
Workplace Culture: Great work/home life balance
Hardest Part of job: Adhering to growing territory
Most Enjoyable part of the job: Great teammates
Pros
Great work/home life balance
Cons
No new products in pipeline and existing products at end of life span
fun place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 18, 2017
learned a lot, great work place

not much else to say

enjoyed my team, great training sessions and fun drugs to promote

great pay and great culture for a company
Great company culture with limited pipeline prospects
District Business Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 17, 2017
Takeda is a results oriented organization with strong potential in the specialty arena and limited prospects in general medicines.They have new management in place to drive future growth.
Fun place to work. Will be interesting to see what products will be sold in the near future.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 17, 2017
Challenging and rewarding place to work. Great people. Good products. Would recommend this pharmaceutical company to anyone interested in getting into pharmaceuticals.
Pros
Reward reps
Productive and face paced environment
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 17, 2017
Takeda is a very corporate structured environment which leads to some micro managing at times but compensation and room for growth are fair and there is a lot of opportunity.
Great Place to Work
Sr. Global Human Resources Business Partner - R&D (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 17, 2017
Takeda has been a great place to work over the last 11 years. I have had the opportunity to grow with the organization and have enjoyed my colleagues tremendously.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Work Life Balance
Great Company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  ArkansasApril 16, 2017
Excellent company with fantastic people. General medicine pipeline doesn't look promising unless they buy something out. They take care of their employees
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
recent layoff due to pipeline
great work environment
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 15, 2017
excellent company to work for in the pharma industry. Takeda has a great reputation in the industry, and believes in a fair work/life balance. I would recommend them as an employer.
Takeda
Senior District Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILApril 14, 2017
Takeda has become a difficult place to work. There is a shortsightedness in management that is sad and troubling for a company with such a long history. There is a complete focus on short term results and no value placed on the long term success of employees. Employees are expendable. There is no loyalty to those who made this company great.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Incredible culture and portfolio of products
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 12, 2017
Very happy and satisfied as a representative for over 16 years, having had amazing products, managers and co-workers.
Very patient-focused mentality in everything we did.
Great place to work!
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Morehead, KYApril 12, 2017
As a Takeda rep a typical day includes appts. and lunches with key accounts. I gained extensive knowledge in disease states which included; GI, Diabetes, CNS. Takeda is a great place to work and has a nice work/life balance.
A performance based, patient centric culture that strives to be a world class pharmaceutical company.
DISTRICT BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAApril 12, 2017
The best part of Takeda is the people. I learned a great deal from Senior Management and I really appreciated the culture. I came up as a sales representative, got promoted to a home office sales trainer, and then went on to become a District Business Manager. My time as a DBM allowed me to develop a strong strategic approach, drive for results, and develop people.
Pros
Great culture and people
Cons
Product pipeline
Productive and fun workplace
Asset Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILApril 10, 2017
Quick working environment Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects within a team environment. Adaptable and flexible to changes in the workplace. Strong level of experience, professionalism, client responsiveness, and commitment
Pros
Knowledge of comlete company IT hardware
Cons
Not able to work enough hours
Na
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYApril 10, 2017
This is a great company to work for. My fellow employees were very helpful launching my career in pharmaceutical sales. Takeda has a great portfolio of efficacious and safe products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Takeda Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval