Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

Excellent pay, benifits and people.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2014
Takeda is a weel established company that carries good and excellent products. What makes the company is the people you directly work with. Everyone is professional and hard working with a strive for delivering results. I can say my time hear has been very enjoyable and productive.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist
Pharmacovigilance Specialist (Former Employee), Deerfield, IL, USAJune 16, 2014
• Coded clinical trial adverse event reports in ARISg database.
• Received and reviewed adverse event forms for completeness, recognizes discrepancies, enters data into ARISg safety database, obtained follow-up information and assessed causal relationship of event to company drug.
• Triaged incoming cases to determine seriousness for prioritization – more... of daily workflow.
• Represented pharmacovigilance department internally and externally at a global level and functioned as an authoritative and professional member of relevant teams.
• Identified methods to improve quality of safety data. Assisted in the design and implementation of safety data management processes to ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of safety data.
• Generated medical narratives derived from the collection of adverse event information and verified medical coding in the safety database system.
• Assisted medical reviewer in QC and reviewed case narratives for other colleagues and other team members and also assisting in issuing sponsor query in medical point of view by utilizing my medical knowledge.
• Generated and sent data queries with clinical database EDC (Medidata Rave).
• Led signal detection/safety monitoring activities for pharmacovigilance operations.
• Participated as Pharmacovigilance expert in the Global Safety Teams for designated products
• Reviewed safety reports for accuracy of data and MedDRA and WHO coding
• Worked on SAE reconciliation to check information, and ensured it matched in both clinical and safety database. Provided data correction if needed.
• Worked on data correction, lab review, and non-product compliance. – less
Standard pharmaceutical sales job.
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Waterbury, CTMay 7, 2014
Pros: office personnel, company car.
Cons: lack of promotional opportunity.
Work day is spent calling on medical offices to promote the medications the company produces. The territory is covered by a sales team. The main challenge is persuading health care providers to prescribe the branded medications over generic medications. The highlight of the job for me is the continued relationship you have with the office personnel – more... including the health care providers. – less
Department in flux and change
PV Specialist (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILApril 30, 2014
Takeda merged with another company Novemebr of 2013 and a majority of the full time associates are not handling the change well. Many SOP are changing, not once nut multiple time, which cause confusion and discord amongst the employees. The management in the PV department are not transpaprent with goals nor expectations.
Awesome company!
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 12, 2014
Takeda provides avenues for professional growth as well as a great work/life balance for their employees.
IT team is week
stat (Current Employee), deerfieldApril 11, 2014
The first two weeks so far in this company is a nightmare because my computer does not work in many functions, VPN can not log in, Webex takes more than 5 mins to launch, and screen share delayed as well.
Results oriented, team work and work/life balance
Senior Product Manager - Derma Franchise (OTC) (Former Employee), São PauloApril 8, 2014
Takeda is a results oriented company that also cares about work/life balance.
Relaxed work environment with friendly coworkers
Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch and snacks
Cons: not much advancement for interns
I held an internship position here and enjoyed my time here very much. My supervisors were both very nice and fun to work under. They trusted me to complete my tasks on time and allowed me the freedom to work individually. I learned how to communicate with my supervisors and coworkers to make sure tasks were completed in an efficient manner.
Good Company
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Providence, RIMarch 16, 2014
Provided me with excellent experience in launching new medication is a number of different disease states. I have grown a lot as a Sales Representative in my time at Takeda.
A International Company that has expanded into Big Pharma. Management issues and very poor guidelines and leadership.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 12, 2014
Pros: typical pharma benefits
Cons: work/life, professionalism, ethics
-Big Pharma
-Questionable Ethics
-Autocratic Leadership
-Lower pay vs Equal Companies
-Difficult to grow professionally
-opportunities are limited
-small territories
-New Pipeline of molecules
Takeda was a good company with good benefits.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Glendale, CAFebruary 28, 2014
Challenging yet fun environment. Good managers who taught me about the pharmaceutical business.
Productive and fun work atmosphere
Senior Research Associate (Current Employee), Cambridge MAJanuary 27, 2014
Excellent work/ life balance with good compensation and benefits.
Takeda
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILJanuary 27, 2014
a typical day at Takeda consists of 8-10 office visits per day and lunch appoints 4 out of 5 days a week. During my employment at Takeda my knowledge of business planning and day to day work activities were improved.
Management had to clear some tough hurdles in the pharmaceutical industry but they had a clear vision and went forward with it.
Working – more... with office staff and providers was very enjoyable, especially finding a solution to a particular patients illness was very gratifying. – less
Sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILDecember 3, 2013
Great culture at Takeda. Felt like a member of the family. Great vacation package and bonuses
Great place to work!
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILOctober 28, 2013
Pros: great campus, benefits, pay, etc.
Great company to work for. Pay is at or above market rate and they really value their employees and provide wonderful benefits. This is the type of company you want to make a career choice.
Great people to work for great company with ethics
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILOctober 8, 2013
Pros: grat marketing and products
Cons: current state of health care
This is a copany you can grow with and is full of professional people
Great place to work for
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), brooklynOctober 8, 2013
Pros: benefits, car, pay
It is a reputable company to work for. Now the are trying to be more corporate but its still a good company to work for.
Excellent company with great benefits!
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: benefits and bonus structure
Cons: job stability
Calling on specialist and primary care physcians. Learned business acumen and effective pre-call planning. The management was extremely knowledgable and organized. My co-workers were very supportive. The hardest part of my job was the administrative responsibilities. I enjoyed the manager ride alongs.
See above
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: see above
*See Previous review
*Love being in medicine.
Love the patients that we serve.
Enjoy the company of the clients we call on.
Exellent end client.
Application Lead / SAP HCM Specialist (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILAugust 10, 2013
Working here through Accenture. Excellent end client. Enjoying being part