Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Large Pharma Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJune 25, 2015
Wonderful place to work where I gained an abundance of experience.
Management was wonderful to work for and I learned several things from them.
Clinical Data Manager consultant (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILJune 3, 2015
Pros: worklife balance
Cons: constant reorganizations, a bit too heavily siloed
The office is really nice, the employees are friendly, the pace of work is decent, there is a real understanding of work-life balance. I would be happy to work here again.
Company is rated fair to good.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2015
Pros: Provides a professional atmosphere, where we can help others.
Cons: Working with Managed Care contracts and formularies.
Calling on Physicians in an assigned territory. Challenges in working with Managed Care contracts and formularies. Provides a professional atmosphere, where we can help others.
Training intern Takeda Pharmaceuticals PK PD Modelling
Training intern (Former Employee), Newyork,NYMay 2, 2015
• Supported rational quantitative decision-making in drug discovery and development through mathematical modelling applications
• Translated preclinical data into recommendations for clinical development, and to make drugs more developable at every development stage along the way
• Mathematical modeling is applied to drug discovery and development
• Worked in a high-functioning, tightly-knit team of creative, energetic scientists
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake CityApril 13, 2015
Takeda really understands work/life balance. Their training is top-notch, and my co-workers are amazing, as is my manager.
Great company with Actos was a big seller
Senior Clinical Science Liaison (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILMarch 18, 2015
Pros: very good management from the field side.
Cons: poor research and projecting
I enjoyed working at Takeda very much. We had a great MSL team, good managers and support. I got to work in several therapeutic areas and developed great MSL relationships.

The company changed a lot with the take over of TAP. These were two very different companies. My job changed a lot with a new therapeutic area and joining a team from TAP. Sales suffered and the company went through several reductions in staff.
No work life balance
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2015
Poor leadership makes for a tough work environment. No work life balance. Forcasting for goals is unrealistic. Too much micromanagement. Only enjoyable part of the job is working with counterparts.
Great Company
Sr. Research Associate, DMPK Bioanalytical (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAMarch 5, 2015
Environment, culture, and benefits are great! I would highly recommend this place for people interested in joining a great company.
Productive place to work
Sr. Sales and Marketing Trainer (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Responsible for launch of company’s first biologic and implementation of world class product and skill-based training for Takeda’s Specialty Sales Division, via eLearning, live meetings, virtual training, games / simulations, business case studies and training courses
Great enviroment to work in if interested in Public Health
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2014
I was a summer intern and I learned a lot about biostatistics and public presentation skills. It was a great experience but I learned that I needed to be in an environment where I interacted more with people as part of my job.

It's a great agency to work for if you have an interest in public health. It also offers a great partnership with Emory University's Rollins School of Public Health.
Good place to work, good benefits
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYNovember 20, 2014
Working as a sales representative is flexible yet provides ample challenges. Product pipeline is good for company. Main downfall is lack of support for promotions and inability to move up above a certain level if unable to move to Chicago (US headquarters).
Employee Centric Company
Sr Director (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILOctober 23, 2014
Pros: good salaries and benefits
Cons: instability due to poor product and pipeline performance
Many positive aspects to Takeda, and they are very employee centric. However, based on business needs there were two major lay offs during my tenure. The company is still tweaking its structure and some departments are still eliminating positions and teams.
Healthy work culture with programs in place for sales development
Diabetes Care Specialist (Former Employee), Rome, GASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: culture
I truly enjoyed working with this company. A very cohesive team to work with to promote product, Takeda encouraged self-development with specific layers of sales growth.
Excellent pay, benifits and people.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJuly 10, 2014
Takeda is a weel established company that carries good and excellent products. What makes the company is the people you directly work with. Everyone is professional and hard working with a strive for delivering results. I can say my time hear has been very enjoyable and productive.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist
Pharmacovigilance Specialist (Former Employee), Deerfield, IL, USAJune 16, 2014
• Coded clinical trial adverse event reports in ARISg database.
• Received and reviewed adverse event forms for completeness, recognizes discrepancies, enters data into ARISg safety database, obtained follow-up information and assessed causal relationship of event to company drug.
• Triaged incoming cases to determine seriousness for prioritization of daily workflow.
• Represented pharmacovigilance department internally and externally at a global level and functioned as an authoritative and professional member of relevant teams.
• Identified methods to improve quality of safety data. Assisted in the design and implementation of safety data management processes to ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of safety data.
• Generated medical narratives derived from the collection of adverse event information and verified medical coding in the safety database system.
• Assisted medical reviewer in QC and reviewed case narratives for other colleagues and other team members and also assisting in issuing sponsor query in medical point of view by utilizing my medical knowledge.
• Generated and sent data queries with clinical database EDC (Medidata Rave).
• Led signal detection/safety monitoring activities for pharmacovigilance operations.
• Participated as Pharmacovigilance expert in the Global Safety Teams for designated products
• Reviewed safety reports for accuracy of data and MedDRA and WHO coding
• Worked on SAE reconciliation to check information, and ensured it matched in both clinical and safety database. Provided data correction if needed.
• Worked on data correction, lab review, and non-product compliance.
Standard pharmaceutical sales job.
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Waterbury, CTMay 7, 2014
Pros: office personnel, company car.
Cons: lack of promotional opportunity.
Work day is spent calling on medical offices to promote the medications the company produces. The territory is covered by a sales team. The main challenge is persuading health care providers to prescribe the branded medications over generic medications. The highlight of the job for me is the continued relationship you have with the office personnel including the health care providers.
Department in flux and change
PV Specialist (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILApril 30, 2014
Takeda merged with another company Novemebr of 2013 and a majority of the full time associates are not handling the change well. Many SOP are changing, not once nut multiple time, which cause confusion and discord amongst the employees. The management in the PV department are not transpaprent with goals nor expectations.
Awesome company!
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 12, 2014
Takeda provides avenues for professional growth as well as a great work/life balance for their employees.
IT team is week
stat (Current Employee), deerfieldApril 11, 2014
The first two weeks so far in this company is a nightmare because my computer does not work in many functions, VPN can not log in, Webex takes more than 5 mins to launch, and screen share delayed as well.
Relaxed work environment with friendly coworkers
Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch and snacks
Cons: not much advancement for interns
I held an internship position here and enjoyed my time here very much. My supervisors were both very nice and fun to work under. They trusted me to complete my tasks on time and allowed me the freedom to work individually. I learned how to communicate with my supervisors and coworkers to make sure tasks were completed in an efficient manner.

1 2 3 4