Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Employer Reviews

Excellent company with great benefits!
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: benefits and bonus structure
Cons: job stability
Calling on specialist and primary care physcians. Learned business acumen and effective pre-call planning. The management was extremely knowledgable and organized. My co-workers were very supportive. The hardest part of my job was the administrative responsibilities. I enjoyed the manager ride alongs.
See above
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: see above
*See Previous review
*Love being in medicine.
Love the patients that we serve.
Enjoy the company of the clients we call on.
Exellent end client.
Application Lead / SAP HCM Specialist (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILAugust 10, 2013
Working here through Accenture. Excellent end client. Enjoying being part
Good Start
Senior Sales Representative-Diabetes Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 26, 2013
This was a great company to start my pharma career
Company started out strong new to US
Culture quickly changed to big pharma
Met some life long friends.
Great Place to Work!!
District Sales Manager, Minnesota, Wisconsin (Former Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 17, 2013
Value employees, Great Benefits, Lots of Resources, Fantastic Training Programs
It's an amazing company
District Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJune 20, 2013
Best place to work
- Genuinely care about employee
-Make everyone self accountable
great culture, good people, great products
Primary Care District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh NCJune 4, 2013
Pros: new company, great people, new product
Cons: grew too fast
blockbuster product was 5th fastest drug to reach 2 billion in sales....yielded growth opportunity for many employees.
Professional Sales Representative
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSJune 1, 2013
Pros: professional development
Cons: instability of industry
My work for Takeda was a game changer for me professionally. It was my first job in pharmaceutical sales and the environment in which I learned nearly all of what I know about the industry. I successfully acclimated from a career in patient care to one in sales, which was a steep learning curve culturally for the first year or so. Ultimately, I grew into sales and now feel completely comfortable and that my greatest strength is the ability to merge my background in health care with a highly competitive environment in which I thrive on the attainment of measurable goals.
Good place to work and learn
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILMay 31, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: micromanagers are multiplying deminishing your creative ability
Culture shift causing instability among employees and managers. Still a good company to be a part of if you are willing to work hard and be recognized for your effort.
Looking for an opportunity to expand my skill set.
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 22, 2013
I continue to enjoy my present employment. However, opportunities for growth and or development are lacking. My awards demonstrate mastery in my current assignment. I would like to explore other opportunities in pharmaceuticals and/or allied health care which would employ skills acquired in my Master's program and non-sales assignments.
Good culture
District Trainer and Professional Sales Rep (Former Employee), Joplin, MOMay 16, 2013
Culture was good. Only left because city I lived in was removed from my territory.
Big Pharma
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILMay 10, 2013
Pros: good culture
Cons: pharm rep
Being a pharm rep is all you need to know, it is basically a door to door salesman role.
Highly competitive & rewarding place to work
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 1, 2013
I had the honor of selling pharmaceutical medicines to physicians in an ethical & responsible manner while being mindful of the need to drive corporate profits.
Great International Company
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 4, 2013
Pros: freedom and independence
Cons: not enough support when desired
Unfortunately the company is so huge they miss a few things along the way, such as poor management and unavailable marketing materials to help boost sales.
I've enjoyed my 10 years here
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Bismarck, NDFebruary 28, 2013
Daily interaction with health care providers is the best part of job.
Excellent company
Sr Exec Admin/Project Coordinator to 3 V.P's (Former Employee), Deerfield, ILFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: contract position
I supported four scientists and physician/scientists traveled extensively and, even when in Chicago, had frequent video-/teleconferences across the globe spanning early morning to late evening. I was at the hub of all this activity, closely managing all of our travel and meetings. For all of these requirements, I was able to be highly efficient, effective, and independent which is why they trusted me. In addition, I accurately managed, filed, and tracked volumes of complex expense reports, often involving multiple currencies. In addition, I was able demonstrat my initiative on multiple occasions, such as organizing team building meetings; developing a better internal tracking system for project expenditures; to cite a few examples.
In doing all of the above, my strong loyalty to our team and being an effective ambassador for us when I interfaced with other organizations in Takeda only generated effecitive work preformance and valued relationships between us. Another attribute worth reiterating my V.P. and team contunously communicated my ability to perform my duties independently and responsibly without much active management-essential for a group so frequently out of office. On a daily basis, I approached her job with energy and enthusiasm helping to foster an overall motivational environment. I was a consummate team player, being helpful and supportive of other Takeda colleagues outside of our group.
Based on this experience, I regard this is one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of working for. Again I was constintely thanked for my work and told that I was talented, technologically savvy, trustworthy, and dedicated to making the persons I supported more successful and effective. I have every confidence that I enhanced my team morale, environment and that i was considered a value to their organization.
PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Warren, OHDecember 24, 2012
Make an average of 10 -12 calls per dayto target physicians.
Have sold in the GI's, Endo's and Family Practice offices
Great place to work, Truly takes care of employees
Professional Sales Representative (Current Employee), Columbus, GADecember 15, 2012
A phenomenal place to work! I learned a great deal about relationship building, strategic territory management, and leadership. I thoroughly enjoy my coworkers and the day to day interactions with physicians.
Sales
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Asheville, NCDecember 14, 2012
Pros: nice cars
Cons: management are not coaches, they are bosses.
Takeda has few innovative drugs. They are competing in saturated markets with poor managed care coverage. They will be facing more layoffs in the future.
established company with clear goals and values
Medical Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 10, 2012
Pros: compensation, vacation, territory geography
Cons: multiple reps in same offices
I enjoyed my time at Takeda and I loved the work environment. My manager was great and all my co-workers worked toward the common goal of growing market share while maintaining focus on the patient. I had responsibility for teaching institutions and hospitals in addition to community based physicians. I loved the interaction with the offices and I welcomed the challenge of working with the institutions and developing relationships with Pharmacy.