Talecris Plasma Resources

Talecris Plasma Resources Employer Reviews

Decent compensation package and healthcare package. Extremely tough work environment and Corporate culture.
Center Manager (Current Employee), TexasMarch 16, 2015
Hard and stressful work environment.
Regional and Corporate leadership do not give centers the resources necessary to be successful and then blame the centers. Very adversarial relationship between centers and Corporate/Regional leadership. Lack of trust both directions.
productive and interesting workplace
Donor Center Technician (Former Employee), Lakewood, COMarch 14, 2015
Pros: kind management staff, lots of helpful training, great pay
Cons: hours varied, never went home on time, ran into schedule issues, rude donors, rude new hires, felt like working in a high school with the drama between tehcnicians
Typical day was registering, screening, setting up to plasmapheresis machines, disconnecting from plasmapheresis machines, providing good customer service and following FDA regulations.
great stepping stone to a better career
Donor Technician (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 10, 2015
job opportunities are always available. don't need any education for medical experience. training is available in all areas. hours are flexible.
Great for a steping stone,Just not a career
employee (Current Employee), Atlantic Bch, FLMarch 10, 2015
Pros: get to get a lot of hands on
Cons: advancement is limited
Ive been here some time and Ive learned a lot. However its strictly business all they care about is production. Not the employees, rather, you are sick or in a comma you better come to work or get written up doctor excuse or not. As far as advancement yes you can advance if you are one of the favorites. Who needs to do thing the right way and honestly, when no one notices unless you are a favorite, Nothing you do matters. Oh yea personal life does not exist
Hard work but rewarding
Physician Substitute I (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 2, 2015
Pros: lots of money to be made.
Cons: too many hours to be worked.
Hard work but end product is rewarding. Working 60 to 80 hours per week was just too much with a family. These were required hours at that time and I was unable to do that and resigned for that reason only. Hourly wages were very nice. Management rollover was too much but staff pretty much stayed the same while I was there. Coworkers were for the most part like family and I still go back occasionally and visit. Learned alot while I was there and would not mind working there in the future.
Ups and downs
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLMarch 2, 2015
This place is what you make of it. Advancement depends on if they like you or not. Very high paced and stressful. Dealing with the donors attitude is expected but for it to come from coworkers and management makes it harder to deal with.
My staff was awesome when I was working here.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Eugene, ORMarch 1, 2015
Helping others is always what I enjoy and in this environment I could do that 10 fold. The medicine that is made from plasma in amazing.
It was a wonderful time.
plasma
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 6, 2015
It can be a stressful working environment. it is hard working in customer service all day, but there is a lot of opportunity to learn different areas.
No balance
Medical Supervisor Physician Substitute II (Former Employee), Phenix City, ALJanuary 10, 2015
An industry that compensates well because it consumes your life. You have no definite time for clocking out. You are required to miss so much of your life it is very sad. If you have children it is almost impossible to be a parent and work.
Productive, Serious work enviroment
Donor Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2015
Coworkers are like family that get me through the day we have all learned to work as a team, because our days can get very busy.
Get treated like a disposable product
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Fridley, MNDecember 23, 2014
Only good thing was the people I worked with. It was very fast paced with no room for error. You're expected to pick up on things very quickly and if you don't, you're pretty much gone. It's good phlebotomy experience though. Just wish management was more encouraging and spent less time belittling employees.
Productive and fast pace environment
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 15, 2014
Fun place to work,fast pace environment with team work emphasized.
So-So Work Place
Donor Center Specialist (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLDecember 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches on occasions.
Cons: no breaks on 12 hour shifts, management whom will not work with personal lifes.
The job is simple, the customers can be amazing. The corporate employees aswell as the management at the center treat hourly employees poorly. Unable to get a fine balance with four to five 12 hour shifts, a half hour lunch, off days become a actual work day.
productive place to work. over worked and under paid
Donor Processor/Plasma Processor (Former Employee), West, TXNovember 30, 2014
Pros: some co-workers were really nice
Cons: new hires suck they are very unprofessional, people need to mind there own business
Overall this was a great company to work for, management was great, employees all got along well thats why i stayed working there so long. That place is going downhill.. losing so many employees becayse of new hires managers don't see it.
FUN JOB
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee), Dayton, OHNovember 9, 2014
Pros: fun with patients
Cons: long hours and no breaks
LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE EXTREMELY HARD TO GET A BREAK OR GO TO THE RESTROOM, ALWAYS STAY PAST SCHEDULED TIME BY 5 HOURS OR MORE
very high pace work environment .
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Phenix City, ALOctober 27, 2014
this was an environment that is hard to adapt to. It is high paced and demanding. I enjoyed everything about working here except for the hours.
Manager not supportive of supervisors
Processing Lead (Former Employee), pensacolaOctober 6, 2014
Pros: assistant manager
Cons: manager
I was responsible for the screening area it was my job to check in donors and make sure the processes were followed and the donors were screened in a timely manner. the issue I had that if the employees were not doing their jobs or following SOP I was not given the authority to discipline the employees when I took the issue to management nothing was done. I have no credibility with my employees because I had no support from the center manager.
I enjoyed the business but not supervising employees.
Hard Work
Quality Supervisor (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2014
Busy all the time...and you meet all different types of people.
clinic setting
Medical Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNSeptember 30, 2014
Flexible hrs, understandable management team, clinic like setting,
Unfriendly
DONOR PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Champaign, ILSeptember 29, 2014
This was a very unfriendly environment to work in. They definitely not geared towards employees with families.

1 2 3 4 5

About Talecris Plasma Resources

Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary – Read more

Talecris Plasma Resources Salaries