Talecris Plasma Resources Employee Reviews

Fun upbeat
Phlebotomist/ donor processor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 14, 2017
Talecris gave me hope at having a career with out college. I loved my job.was very stressful at times but loved the perople i worked with .very fast pace.pay and benefits were great
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Hours you work
decent job
Plasma Processor (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLNovember 13, 2017
it pay decent and if you need job experience or are going to college it is worth it, they do offer tuition reimbursement. also you have the potential to cross train.
Great Place to Work
Sr. Account Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCNovember 6, 2017
I loved working at Talecris. Unfortunately they were sold to Grifols but before that, it was a great environment to work in. Great managers and fellow employees.
Place could be amazing with changes..
Dct & Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VANovember 5, 2017
Lack of support is obvious all day long. No team work & tons of drama. Could be a great place to work but so many changes needed. Place has went to down hill... Can't keep good workers they fire them or run them off.......lack of management .......
Pros
Benefits is good
Cons
No team work or support when you go up and above for the company.
What I learned
Phlebotomist/Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 30, 2017
What I learned about this company was that it takes a lot out of you mentally and physically. It was too stressful. You had to worry about so many things going wrong each day
Terrible environment all around
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 10, 2017
More training for management. Career progression is non existent. No clear hierarchy, amongst the employees. No incentives for those that go above and beyond.
Very Long hours and stressful place to work
Phlebotomist/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 2, 2017
Very long work days. Early morning start times and get out very late. Management was not the easiest to get along or work with. Very controlling and didn't compromise with employees. Very high turnover rate.
Professional Plasma Center for Permanent Employment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LASeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working that assignment very much. Focusing was easy being Supervisors & CEO made me feel very comfortable. Enjoyed all parts of Assignment.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Two 15 min breaks
I enjoyed the work experience.
Phlebotomy Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 13, 2017
I enjoyed my work at talecris. I learned a lot and I enjoyed the staff. the customers that I served were very nice. I think anyone would enjoy the job.
Pros
I enjoyed the learning experience.
Cons
I wish the job was a permenent position.
Fun place to work and very professional
Plasma Processor Area Lead (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 29, 2017
Very fast paced job because we had so many donors everyday. Very easy to promote and get crossed trained in other departments and the best thing is that even if you don't have a certification they train you and certify you for phlebotomist or donor processor. It is a great place to work out specially because it is under new management.
Pros
Easy to promote
Cons
Short staff
Productive fun work place
Donor Center Technician/ Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAAugust 18, 2017
Amazing place all the way around. Helping save lives is an amazing feeling . Great team , lots of fun , and very enjoyable work place . Great coworkers .
Great plAce
Donor Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 14, 2017
It was a great place to work. A nuce balance between fast paced and structure and slower paced and fun. The donors were amazing and the front leads we're the best!
Pros
Great enviornment
Great coworkers
Lead Phlebotomist Donor floor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 11, 2017
It would be difficult to find a better group of people to work with,Mngmt does the very best with what they have,Donors run the gammit,all and all a positive exper
Its a great place to work
Donor Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 28, 2017
Easy once u get your training I really liked working there, It was a bit disorganized at the time i was there. I learned alot more then I knew never a dull moment fast paced busy environment .
Pros
Lunches and food often provided
Cons
Great Insurance
good experience, good cause, opportunity for growth
Phlebotomist II/Donor Processor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 21, 2017
i enjoyed working as a phlebotomist and getting to know the donors at our center. i also enjoyed getting to move around a lot at work, i was constantly on my feet and moving but that made it enjoyable for me. i also appreciated the company's goals and cause.
Pros
good hours.
Cons
can be tiring and demanding.
productive
Lead Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 20, 2017
its a fast paced envitorment. i learned a lot
management works well with everyone, co workers are friendly they are more like family. i enjoyed going to work
Average
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 14, 2017
very fast paced assembly line phlebotomy I was one of 6 staff daily and I would stick 30 plus donors daily. some of the donors take some getting used to.
Pros
average
Cons
average
Love my coworkers and i like fast paced
Donor Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 10, 2017
Always understaffed and everyone is always over worked and exhausted. Management could be better. Great benefits and pay is not too bad. Great job for someone who doesn't have a family at home
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not enough staff
Fun productive place of business with great people and attitudes.
president of the spirit committee (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 6, 2017
I worked with great people. hours were always guaranteed and pay was great. working at Talecris was a great experience for me. the staff was patient and amazing even when we were swamped with patients they never turn their backs on their fellow colleagues.
Pros
employee outings and free lunches
Cons
rude patients
Productive work place
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 13, 2017
My work day includes greeting and providing great customer service to new and returning donors. Each day I work is a learning process because I deal with change every day. Management can be a little rocky but still a great place to work. Some days can be stressful but that's with any work place I would love it more if we worked as a team. I would say the hardest part of my job is dealing with donor reactions because they tend to throw up but the best part of my job is preforming phlebotomy.
Pros
Great work place
Cons
management needs work