Talent Bridge

Talent Bridge United States Employee Reviews

good place to work for
Welder (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: challenging every truck can be different and over time
Cons: the job may not be permenant.
I like the job I am doing through Talent Bridge. I enjoy the challenge of redoing cement trucks and learning new things such as hydraulics.
productive and fun workplace
School Secretary (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 8, 2014
Pros: communicate working with families
Cons: kids and teacher
Receptionists who greet customers and visitors usually work in areas that are highly visible and designed and furnished to make a good impression. Most work stations are clean, well lighted, and relatively quiet. The work performed by some receptionists and information clerks may be tiring, repetitious, and stressful as many receptionists spend all day answering continuously ringing telephones and sometimes encounter difficult or irate callers. The work environment, however, may be very friendly and motivating for individuals who enjoy greeting customers face to face and making them feel comfortable.
BAD Recruiters - Unprofessional & Judgmental!!
None (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2014
When I came to Talent Bridge I met with lady and she could not believe how much I was making at my previous job and stated she dont see why I was paid so much. Basically, she talked down about my experience and education, and knew nothing about what I had to do in my previous role. Her facial expression and body language was like "you have to be kidding me". She was like well you are not going to make that much at any companies that we are hiring for. I got so upset that I had to tell her about herself and to remove me from their database. NEVER again will I apply or refer anyone to this company. I am the 9th person this has happened to. Recently I got hired on perm with one of the companies they recruited for and back to making over $70k.
Enjoyable place to work
IT Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Matthews, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: involved in you career
Cons: no support when sick
Company is very good to work for and will support you in your career, but if you become sick and are unable to make it to work will leave you hanging in a very bad situation.
warehouse
assembly (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIJuly 16, 2014
making light and putting small parts on them, its was interesting because I learned some thing from that job, as in how lights are made and how they work.
Great Placement
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 30, 2014
They placed me in a good working environment, I loved the job in itself. It was a great experience.
Effective Staffing Company
Accounting Specialist- Field Accounting (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 7, 2014
This staffing company placed me with a large food distributor. it was a great opportunity for me. Very fast paced environment.
Exciting place to work.
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 7, 2014
Fun and friendly work environment. Diverse group of people.
learned how to deal with the public
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIMarch 7, 2014
Pros: u can wash anytime
Cons: u ever know when u have to cut your brake
working their i learned how to work an cash register.and what goes into public service. such as ; taking drup off clothes that need to be wash or dry cleaned.
Productive and encouraging work plavce
Benefit Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2014
Working as a Benefits Verification Specialist, was a great opportunity. I have a passion to help others, and this position allowed me to do that by making sure th patients were covered under their health insurance.
Nice atomsphere to work in
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCFebruary 3, 2014
Loan Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2014
2 different assignments in Fort Mill, SC
8-5
accurate job descriptions
recruiters were present weekly, very friendly
Horrible staffing agency
temporary employee (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 30, 2013
Pros: nothing
This is just another typical staffing agency and Tiffany is just a typical recruiter. They are sure to call you back when trying to get you placed so they can collect their commission but when things don't move forward with the company they don't even have the courtesy to call you back. I get tired of recruiters and always prefer to find a job on my own. I have yet to find one over the years that has enough courtesy to call.
Good Company
Medical Data Abstractor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 11, 2013
Pros: will find you a great assignment
Cons: steady employment
I really like working for this company must say pay is great. They will find you assignment based on experience. Management is good they do call you every once in a while your on assignment to check on this with you.
Temporary Staffing Agency
Human Resource Specialist II - Benefits (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2012
This was a staffing agency placing me at Wells Fargo for 7 months.
They were very efficient with paperwork and weekly payroll throughout assignment