Talent Bridge Employee Reviews

Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 29, 2016
The company provided me with many opportunities to learn a new payroll software. Management was very patient and willing to help and answer any questions that I had. I enjoyed the people I worked with, it was such a pleasure to go to work everyday to such joyous co-workers.
Pros
The company provided fun activities for employees once a month
Cons
Gym was not big enough
Productive place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 25, 2016
I like working for talent Bridge wish they had benefits you do choose your school you want to work at great place too work.
Pros
You pick your hours and school
Benefits
Talent Bridge is a very respectable place
Reimbursement Counselor (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCOctober 6, 2016
I enjoy working for Talent Bridge their employees are very knowledgeable and you are always able to get a hold of someone if you having a problem. They try their best to keep me working and I would recommend anyone to this company.
Productive with great hours
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Charlotte NCSeptember 12, 2016
-I like that I can work at my own pace with little or no management
-working hours works with my schedule
-have build relationships with my coworkers
-my typical work day are 10 hours days monday through thrusday, and once i have completed my daily work regiman i help out other coworkers with there work (if or has needed)
productive and fun
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158August 27, 2016
This company is fantatsic is very productive and fun. I enjoyed working along side my coworkers and the level of employees hired was outstanding. I fully recommend Talent Brdige to anyone.
Run away
Site Coordinator for Repatha/ AccessOne (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2016
Very misleading, you work harder than the employee's that you are on assignment with. You do their work, and please do it just the way they like it to.
Pros
Cons
Don't trust what they tell you.
mediocre
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2016
If one assignment ends you will be a out of a job a long time.
There is no job security or guaranteed placement to another assignment.
Pros
good jobs
Cons
no job security
Mortgage Loan Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 29, 2016
This temp agency has great management and staff that care about applicants. Jobs are all dependent on successful drug and background checks.
Pros
Professional and knowledgable about the banking industry
Cons
Temporary job opportunities. 3 weeks for background check to be completed
It was fun enviornment i enjoyed driving forklifts
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 23, 2016
Driving Forklifts was a pleasure the co workers were supportive i worked real hard , now the hardest part of the job was sometimes unloading trucks that had mixed pallets that were not put in order but over all it worth doing the job.
Productive and fun workplace
Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2016
This company brings new challenges and opportunities, a place where management is amazing. A chance to advance or change careers.
Temp severe
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILFebruary 22, 2016
Worked as a tour guide at jelly belly. I had fun and enjoyed working with the staff. Fun job if you like to work with people.
Pros
free candy 1/2 off on food
Cons
worked a year. my assement end with the temp service, Job i had let me go
Worked with good colleagues
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 18, 2016
Enjoyed learning more about medical billing and coding. Worked some good people. I learned more about pricing and co-payment. Didn't care too much for having park one place and leaving my car unattended for several hours. Enjoyed the opportunity.
High paced work environment
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 1, 2016
Very structured and enjoyable place to work. Training was excellent, and thorough. Work load was heavy, but able to get the job done.
Great Company to work for
Substitute Transportation Secretary-MPS (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 30, 2015
I Love working with people. I've worked with children for over 20 years, working for this company gives me the opportunity to still work with children and provide customer service to the families of the students and staff.
Pros
Meet GREAT PEOPLE
what I learned
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 16, 2015
I meet and became friends with a lot of people and to this day we still remain friends I was placed at wells fargo and if i get another chance ill be glad to return.
A typical day at work
Executive, Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2015
Working with nice friendly people. The staff is always eager to assist to the best of their ability. They always make sure you understand what the job entails to make sure you're a good fit before sending you to an assignment.
A fast paced professional workplace
Quality Control Technician/Assit.Project Coord. (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILJune 10, 2015
On a typical day I perform any number of tasks. My main focus is to conduct the reworks of engines and their components to the specifications of the customer. Although it is fast paced, we always hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality work and customer satisfaction. What I like most is the leadership and guidance provided by the whole Kubota team.
A very productive place to work
Kitchen Cook (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee WIMarch 2, 2015
prepare food for school children. how too cook very large meal. very seldom around management unless really needed them. my co - workers were fine not bad to work with at all. the hardest par of the job was making sure we kept up with the children's allergies. i enjoyed making sure the children were fed.
good place to work for
Welder (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 18, 2015
I like the job I am doing through Talent Bridge. I enjoy the challenge of redoing cement trucks and learning new things such as hydraulics.
Pros
Challenging every truck can be different and over time
Cons
The job may not be permenant.
productive and fun workplace
School Secretary (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 8, 2014
Receptionists who greet customers and visitors usually work in areas that are highly visible and designed and furnished to make a good impression. Most work stations are clean, well lighted, and relatively quiet. The work performed by some receptionists and information clerks may be tiring, repetitious, and stressful as many receptionists spend all day answering continuously ringing telephones and sometimes encounter difficult or irate callers. The work environment, however, may be very friendly and motivating for individuals who enjoy greeting customers face to face and making them feel comfortable.
Pros
communicate working with families
Cons
kids and teacher

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talent Bridge. Our community is ready to answer.