Tech Start-up in your sights? We already have clients - and are growing exponentially.
TalentGuard is more than a company, it's a tight-knit collective of uniquely talented individuals that mean it when we say we aim to hire, mentor, and grow stellar individuals from leading universities and programs in order to provide them with the opportunities, experiences, and rewards they need to shape their careers. After all, we offer Human Resources solutions and have deep roots in HR, which is the key aspect that makes TalentGuard different from other tech-based start-ups. We know first-hand what investing in a potential employee encompasses, we know that the primary reason employees leave their position is that they feel under-appreciated and we certainly are proponents of the internal hire. We are committed to the professional development of our interns and employees and encourage personal development through milestone experiences and projects to help realize full potential.
At TalentGuard, we only offer internships to those who have the right skill set and fit into our bright, fun and productive culture. We are dedicated to a set of values defined by our employees, and these values shape our company. TalentGuard is built on the foundation that everyone deserves to be in a career that maximizes their passions, interests, and talents. We teach it and we live by it. Our culture is built on the following foundation:
- Passionate about helping other
- Accountable for our actions
- Service above self
- Focused on building a greater company
- Smarter than average
- High achieving
- Work hard, play hard
- Caring atmosphere
We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern for the Spring Semester 2013. As hinted above, this position has opportunity to convert into full-time with the duration is over if the fit is perfect. As an intern you will gain knowledge and immediate experience in the areas of responsibility below, and ask that you bring with you a few of the qualifying attributes.
- Dutifully assist the Marketing Team with any and all projects at hand. If you haven't done a particular task before, don't be afraid to try and fail, then try try again!
- Branding and Thought Leadership. As a fresh player in the HR software industry, one of our missions is to increase awareness and brand reach through various mediums including social media, advertising and sponsorship and trade show prep. Our CEO is very well know and respected in the career management realm and we intend to ever-increase her 'guru factor.'
- Contribute to collateral (webinars, presentations, data sheets, etc) in terms of production, research, execution and other support. This includes everything from brainstorming for topics to base a white paper, to writing the report, to distributing a press release, to holding the camera for an interview. Graphics skills are always a plus here, too.
- Assist in lead scoring, data combing and interaction with our awesome sales team.
- Be a copywriter and edit email campaigns, web content and intriguing social media updates.
- Understand the Marketing & Sales Funnel to the point where pain points can be recognized and suggestions made to improve these issues (long-term goal).
- The number one most important factor for winning and succeeding in this internship is to be thrilled by marketing - eat, breathe, sleep and dream marketing - and not just the flashy fun parts but the numbers, stats and figures that contribute to our data-driven decisions.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe products.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Basic experience or understanding of a CRM.
- Self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A confident but humble attitude.
Next Steps: Are you who we're looking for?
- Take a look at our shared values. If the values are important to you we want to know you.
- Take stock of the internship description and see how closely your interests align to the responsibilities and qualifications.
- Submit your résumé and cover letter here and let us know why you are the best candidate for the role.
- Be sure you do your research on us because if you land an interview we will assess how much you know about the company.
We look forward to hearing from you!