TalentWell Services Employee Reviews

They suck.
Press Operator/Quality Control/distribution (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 15, 2017
They suck and could care less about you and your pay. They'll delay paychecks without notice. All the reviews that are positive are complete lies. They had us sign a contract which stated after a 30 day work period we would be hired and we've been working 9 months straight. Also the contact stated we would be getting a raise to 15.75 when we were moved to press operator which was also a lie. Do not work for these people.
Pros
Cons
Everything!
Two Thumbs Up
Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 28, 2017
They provide a thorough understanding of the temp work being pursued, and then help with every step of the hiring process. TalentWell is an awesome company!
Pros
Professional Management
Cons
Zilch
Great company and I enjoy my pleasant location.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2017
Great temp agency that was very professional in the hiring process and throughout my time with them. The medical clinic I work at the workers and management are great. Lots of team work and positivity even on the bad days. Work place is fun but serious at the same time as our job is to give great patient care.
Great Agency!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2017
I've worked with TalentWell for close to a year and it's been great. They are professional and have great support for their people.
Pros
Good communication and always answer my questions
Cons
None yet
good temp agency
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 25, 2017
its a good temp agency, i work for them at woot/amazon its good except when its slow they send us home or get rid of temp ppl quick
Pros
its a job
Cons
when its slow you dont get hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWell Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2