Talk2Rep

Talk2Rep Employer Reviews

Not a great place to work, they don't care about you as an individual.
Customer Service Chat Agent (Former Employee), Work at HomeMay 14, 2014
Pros: minimum wage is 9$
Cons: everything else
Chatting with customers is all you do, as it IS a customer service rep job. However most of the customers are rude, disrespectful, and challenging to work with. When customers act in such ways, you are reprimanded and told that whatever you said was wrong. Everything you do there will be wrong unless it's a sale or a 10-rated survey. The management – more... is horrible, only some of them are nice and helpful and the rest are rude and could care less if you get help when chatting with a customer. They also make you do 3 chats at once which is extremely inefficient, and then they get mad because you take too long to reply to the customer. This job is a joke and I suggest you to NOT even apply. It's a disgusting company that only cares about sales and making money. Also, if you don't sell enough, or don't have the right survey percentage, then you get paid the lowest amount, it is 9$ which is a lot better than other places. Other than that there is nothing else good about working there. I didn't like it from day one because of the staff and I was recently fired without notice, without reason or explanation and all of my accounts (which are used to contact management) were blocked and closed. I find that absolutely ridiculous. They do NOT care about your home life or whether you are having health issues, as I said they only care about sales. This company is a joke and whoever is running it will soonly run it to the ground. No wonder their turnover rate is so god da** high. – less
Fun place to work, fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLMarch 10, 2014
Great work environment, was part of the bilingual Spanish department, we all worked close as a team and met our daily goals.
Great place to work and grow
Inbound/Outbound Customer (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLNovember 14, 2013
Pros: great leads
Cons: not enough hours
My responsibilities included providing stellar customer service to a broad range of clientele, making outbound sales and marketing calls to perspective students, providing knowledgeable and accurate information to the public, and data entry.
Talk 2 Rep a real work from home company
Chat Sales Rep (Current Employee), Home basedNovember 14, 2013
Pros: flexible, free, work at home
These folks are amazing to work for. I do a chat from home, work 4-5 hours a day, my point of contact is always available and ready, I had to pay nothing to get started. Great work from home option!
Talk 2 Rep in Tamarac, FL
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLSeptember 12, 2013
This is a Call Center with different campaigns and stations. Everything from AT&T to College Matching Services are clientele. I am glad that when I needed another source of income, I came across a NOW HIRING sign outside of their building. What I find interesting is that the NOW HIRING sign never comes down. And after working there for a few months – more... I realized why that was the case. At T2R, employees are fired as quickly as they are hired. There is huge turn over rate and sales are up and down. If you focus and mind your own business you should be fine but outside of that it's just a temporary. – less
Working at home made simple
Sales Chat Agent (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 6, 2013
Pros: work at home, no commute, pay
I love my job! True, it's commission only depending on what department you work in, but with anything, you just have to put your mind to completing the tasks and doing it with a smile on your face. There's no excuse for not having a job especially with a work at home job. I don't have to talk to anyone over the phone and I don't have to commute to a – more... job at a specific time. I heard that they do like hiring for managerial positions and I am going to do my best as a sales chat agent and then work my way up to a manager position within this company. – less
New offices are AWESOME!
Call center agent (Current Employee), Ft LauderdaleMay 20, 2013
Pros: fun enviroment, supportive management, new offices!
Been working for Talk2Rep for almost 3 years..like the people, management staff is been here a while and the new offices in Ft Lauderdale are just great! I started as a phone agent and moved into a team leader role. I've worked for several other call centers and by far this is the best one!
No benefits, low pay, no room to advance
Sales rep (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: my manager was great
Cons: everything else
Just as the summary says. Your job isn't secure unless you're in management. To be in management basically seems like you must be related to the owner's girlfriend. They get paid very well and have big name clients, but get away with paying us $10 per hour (minimum wage if you don't meet quota) and NO BENEFITS. Everyone (even some in management) is – more... treated unfairly. Nothing but gossip. – less

Mrfurfer – February 4, 2013

No sure where you're coming from or you're but my experience has been great!

Jesssy – March 12, 2013

Talk2rep is tough.. They treat management like garbage. No benefits and won't because their cheap. Even in management nothing is secure. They do not value their employees. You have to give a reach around to get around.

Productive and a fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: great management
Cons: no benefits
Great place to work. I learned to work as a team player. Coworkers were nice. The hardest part about the job was the distance. It was far away from my home. The most enjoyable part was the paycheck.
Great work from home
Operator/ Independent Contractor (Former Employee), HomeAugust 2, 2012
Good for extra income. Hours were workable. Hard to do the calls because many bad numbers.
Marketing and promotions
Marketing Promotions (Former Employee), Tamarac, FLApril 24, 2012
Pros: quiet and proffesional environment.
Cons: no break time only one thirty minute lunch.
Outbound and Inbound promotional marketing to advance production.
Great place to work!
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Tamarac, FloridaJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: advancement, fun, professional
Cons: lots of new people
I've worked at Talk2Rep call centers for almost two years, started as a Representative in the call centers and have been recently promoted to quality assurance. Professional environment, fun!