Talk2Rep Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 29, 2016
A typical day will be helping customers and enjoying myself doing so. I learned a lot from taking phone orders to improving my skills more. My supervisors were always helpful and great. My co-workers felt like family. There was no hard part I enjoy what doing my job very much and when you do what you like nothing is hard.
Disappointed
phone chat (Former Employee) –  work from homeDecember 12, 2015
They originally were a good company to work for pay seemed good but not enough talk time. Sometimes online all day and only received 2 hours of talk time. They also let people go without giving notice or reason which is very unfair.
Pros
work when you want
Cons
only get paid for talk time and there is not enough to go around
Wonderful work enviorment, with a management staff that cares for it's emplyees
CSR (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale FLSeptember 1, 2015
Talk2Rep is a wonderful company. They truly show genuine love and care for their employees, and everyone is treated on an equal basis. The staff is like one big family, and everyone look out for everyone. It's a great company, I would truly recommend this job to anyone who is looking for a professional, no hassle, friendly, and positive work place.
Pros
Ability to work from home, understanding and caring management
Cons
The time it can take to move up in the company.
Not a good place for anyone looking for longevity
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ft.LauderdaleJune 13, 2015
I was hired to provide customer service with a clinic called Community Health Centers. After 9 month's the account was closed and they simply ended my contract with no opportunity to transfer to another account. The pay was $10 an hour, but for the amount of work involved, I feel the pay should have been much more. Working from home was the only upside to this company.
Pros
Able to work from home
Cons
No job security, poor management.
Great Place, great people
POC (Current Employee) –  HomeMarch 23, 2015
I have worked here for more than 2 years now and will never leave! They treat me right and as a bonus I get to work from home. Work from home chat sales, no calls. I learn something new everyday and enjoy that about my work. It really is a great place to work!
Pros
work form home
Supportive and Opportunities for Growth
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 21, 2014
My experience at Talk2Rep thus far has been rewarding in more ways than I can fit in this little box. They believe in and support their employees and allow them the opportunity to demonstrate their potential. I am one of those employees who was given the opportunity to learn and grow in a completely different department than what I was initially hired for. Knowing that the management team supports me and provides me with the tools I need to be successful makes working here a blessing. I have to admit, though, that not everything is perfect. The hardest part of my day is deciding what to eat for lunch, but that is a dilemma I am perfectly okay with!
Great place to work!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FLNovember 21, 2014
I like working here, stress level in non existing. Everyone knows what to do and no one is on top of you if you do your work.
Run away!
Chat Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2014
This company is horrible! They will cancel your contract without warning even if you've only been chatting with them for less than 2 months. Then when you email the head lady in charge she will NOT return your email letting you know why you were terminated. Customers are rude and will leave bad surveys just because you won't do what they want or if you can't lower their rate. My stats were GOOD, I was working 3 chats and I came to work as scheduled. My stats were a lot better than half of the reps currently working. Only to check my email to see that my contract has been terminated. This company needs to reconsider how they do things. If only they realized that I have a family to take care of and at the time Talk2Rep was my sole income. Thankfully I found something else within a few days. I do not recommend working for this company.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
you better have a backup plan
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXJuly 22, 2014
Managment not on the same page, poor pay. Only good thing is flexible schedule and work from home
Not a great place to work, they don't care about you as an individual.
Customer Service Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMay 14, 2014
Chatting with customers is all you do, as it IS a customer service rep job. However most of the customers are rude, disrespectful, and challenging to work with. When customers act in such ways, you are reprimanded and told that whatever you said was wrong. Everything you do there will be wrong unless it's a sale or a 10-rated survey. The management is horrible, only some of them are nice and helpful and the rest are rude and could care less if you get help when chatting with a customer. They also make you do 3 chats at once which is extremely inefficient, and then they get mad because you take too long to reply to the customer. This job is a joke and I suggest you to NOT even apply. It's a disgusting company that only cares about sales and making money. Also, if you don't sell enough, or don't have the right survey percentage, then you get paid the lowest amount, it is 9$ which is a lot better than other places. Other than that there is nothing else good about working there. I didn't like it from day one because of the staff and I was recently fired without notice, without reason or explanation and all of my accounts (which are used to contact management) were blocked and closed. I find that absolutely ridiculous. They do NOT care about your home life or whether you are having health issues, as I said they only care about sales. This company is a joke and whoever is running it will soonly run it to the ground. No wonder their turnover rate is so god da** high.
Pros
minimum wage is 9$
Cons
everything else
Fun place to work, fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLMarch 10, 2014
Great work environment, was part of the bilingual Spanish department, we all worked close as a team and met our daily goals.
Great place to work and grow
Inbound/Outbound Customer (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLNovember 14, 2013
My responsibilities included providing stellar customer service to a broad range of clientele, making outbound sales and marketing calls to perspective students, providing knowledgeable and accurate information to the public, and data entry.
Pros
great leads
Cons
not enough hours
Talk 2 Rep a real work from home company
Chat Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Home basedNovember 14, 2013
These folks are amazing to work for. I do a chat from home, work 4-5 hours a day, my point of contact is always available and ready, I had to pay nothing to get started. Great work from home option!
Pros
flexible, free, work at home
Talk 2 Rep in Tamarac, FL
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLSeptember 12, 2013
This is a Call Center with different campaigns and stations. Everything from AT&T to College Matching Services are clientele. I am glad that when I needed another source of income, I came across a NOW HIRING sign outside of their building. What I find interesting is that the NOW HIRING sign never comes down. And after working there for a few months I realized why that was the case. At T2R, employees are fired as quickly as they are hired. There is huge turn over rate and sales are up and down. If you focus and mind your own business you should be fine but outside of that it's just a temporary.
Working at home made simple
Sales Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 6, 2013
I love my job! True, it's commission only depending on what department you work in, but with anything, you just have to put your mind to completing the tasks and doing it with a smile on your face. There's no excuse for not having a job especially with a work at home job. I don't have to talk to anyone over the phone and I don't have to commute to a job at a specific time. I heard that they do like hiring for managerial positions and I am going to do my best as a sales chat agent and then work my way up to a manager position within this company.
Pros
work at home, no commute, pay
New offices are AWESOME!
Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Ft LauderdaleMay 20, 2013
Been working for Talk2Rep for almost 3 years..like the people, management staff is been here a while and the new offices in Ft Lauderdale are just great! I started as a phone agent and moved into a team leader role. I've worked for several other call centers and by far this is the best one!
Pros
fun enviroment, supportive management, new offices!
No benefits, low pay, no room to advance
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLJanuary 9, 2013
Just as the summary says. Your job isn't secure unless you're in management. To be in management basically seems like you must be related to the owner's girlfriend. They get paid very well and have big name clients, but get away with paying us $10 per hour (minimum wage if you don't meet quota) and NO BENEFITS. Everyone (even some in management) is treated unfairly. Nothing but gossip.
Pros
my manager was great
Cons
everything else
Productive and a fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLSeptember 21, 2012
Great place to work. I learned to work as a team player. Coworkers were nice. The hardest part about the job was the distance. It was far away from my home. The most enjoyable part was the paycheck.
Pros
great management
Cons
no benefits
Great work from home
Operator/ Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  HomeAugust 2, 2012
Good for extra income. Hours were workable. Hard to do the calls because many bad numbers.
Marketing and promotions
Marketing Promotions (Former Employee) –  Tamarac, FLApril 24, 2012
Outbound and Inbound promotional marketing to advance production.
Pros
quiet and proffesional environment.
Cons
no break time only one thirty minute lunch.