talk3 technology integrates heterogeneous semantic data sources to extract insights and facilitate personalization on behalf of consumers. The ADS will work with the Data team to source, analyze, clean, transform and operationalize our customers and 3rd parties data.
Who we're looking for:
- Technical expertise: we're looking for people with deep expertise in a CS or other scientific discipline
- Curiosity: are you motivated to go beneath the surface and discover and distill a problem down into a clear and testable set of hypotheses?
- Storytelling: do you have the ability to use data to tell a story and to communicate it effectively?
- Cleverness: are you able to look at a problem in different and creative ways?
- Adaptability: can you adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing environment, remain calm under pressure, challenge and be challenged?
- Strong programming skills, but this is NOT a programmer position
- Python or other scripting/rapid prototyping language
- R or other statistical/numerical language/tool
- SQL/NoSQL database experience
- Big Data experience
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong quantitative reasoning and numerical skills, esp. statistical understanding
- Must be highly articulate
- Knowledge of network analysis and graph theory
- Experience of statistical modelling techniques
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and frameworks