Talkspace Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great resource for my clients
Therapist (Current Employee) –  New YorkDecember 5, 2017
I love having the Talkspace app as a resource for my clients. It allows me to spend more quality time with my clients and be up to date with technology. They love having the option to text, audio or video chat me whenever they need to. Talkspace is a great help and super user friendly.
Pros
Flexibility
Huge Network, Great Flexibility
Therapist (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 5, 2017
Outside of the obvious flexibility benefits, it's been hugely beneficial to be connected to so many peers (2,000+) whom I can collaborate with! Really enjoy Talkspace and would recommend highly!
Pros
Make your own schedule, personal growth, client referrals
Amazing place to work
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2017
I love working at Talkspace --the mission of the company is something I truly believe in, and the management wants both the company and the people in the company to grow and succeed
great work and environment, not enough advancement and pay
Full-Time Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2017
I have generally loved working at Talkspace. The environment is wonderful, and the management is understanding about health issues and the like. People respect your need for a good work/life balance. The company has been a great place to learn and grow as a person.

The only downsides are that you might not get paid what you are worth or be able to advance sufficiently. These caveats are typical of startups, but I think the company could do more to compensate people and offer internal career paths.

Most of the people on my team, including myself, have had a bad experience with our manager. People seem to get along with most of the other executives, though.
Excellent network of professionals who are passionate about improving access to mental health
Therapist (Current Employee) –  KansasDecember 4, 2017
Amazing opportunity to be apart of the movement in accessing mental health. Extremely supportive leaders and genius engineers. Provides a highly flexible environment and the ability to creative your own schedule and availability! Two huge factors/barriers when living in the Midwest and raising a family.
A great place to work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2017
I feel a lot of freedom to do my work and have lots of smart people to collaborate with. My ideas are valued and I feel good about the mission we are working towards.
Pros
Free lunches, good work environment
Cons
Office could use an upgrade
A job with meaning
Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2017
Talkspace has been an unexpected opportunity for me to work at a company where there was a true sense of mission and of working on something bigger than myself. And the free lunches are great, too!
Talkspace Rocks!
Consultation Therapist and Primary Therapist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 4, 2017
At Talkspace you have the opportunity to have flexibility. You get to provide quality therapy services for clients while also being able to balance and manage your own schedule!
Stay Away
LPC (Former Employee) –  LouisianaNovember 24, 2017
The orientation and training process was ridiculously long. Management was very vague and robotic, which came across as unethical. Seemed more like some type of commissioned sales.
Pros
flexibility, work from home
Cons
everything else
This is an innovative company!
Online Therapist (Current Employee) –  Tennessee and ConnecticutNovember 14, 2017
I love working for Talkspace and the innovations of providing therapy via telehealth services. It is a messaging platform with the addition of video in order to provide therapy services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Talkspace. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4