Tallahassee Community College Employee Review

View all Tallahassee Community College reviews

Productive at all times
Economic & Workforce Development (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 21, 2014
Working with adults to become students to obtain their GED is rewarding. I learn people communicate in many different ways. Therefore to be a successful teacher/instructor/coordinator, I must learn the culture of many people. With guide lines all can learn and reach their goals and become very successful. I feel we are ALL STUDENTS. WE CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING.

Coordinating programs for TCC Economic Workforce Development is challenging. TCC EWD has various learning sites. It was my responsibility setting up sites and aiding in hiring teachers for that particular site, whether it was in a school, hospital, library, or prison.
Pros
learning enviroment
Cons
OPS Positions/ not permanent

Other Tallahassee Community College Employee Reviews

Excellent work place
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY ADJUNCT FACULTY (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 6, 2017
One of the best places that I have worked for. This is a very rewarding job place. The coworkers are very helpful and everyone is there to work as a team.
Slow-paced work environment.
Human Resources Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 25, 2017
It was fun to work at TCC because I got to know all of the Deans and Vice Presidents pretty quickly while working in Human Resources. I felt like I was part of a family.