Tallahassee Community College Employee Reviews in United States

I had a great time working there beautiful environment.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 12, 2016
Tallahassee Community College provides great customer service to each student no matter what your race is at the moment. Their main focus is to make each student feel like they are at home.
good place to work
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 11, 2016
TCC was a typical state run school system. Management was supportive as long as you stayed in their norm. The hardest part of the job was get out of the box and due something new to increase production and lower cost.
Pros
State benefits
Cons
under contract
Fun Working Environment
Clerical Aide (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 17, 2016
A typical day at work was awesome working with the management
team. The co workers were great. The most best experience i've
had.
Tallahassee Community College is a great school and and great company to work for.
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 30, 2016
A typical day at work involves coming into the classroom preparing to give lesson for that day. I've leaned that working with students your own age can be challenging. Being a team player with my co-worker can be very helpful and fun to work around. the hardest part of the job is trying to plan many things with very little time. The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the students, knowing that the day won't be the same each day.
Productive work place with wonderful people to work with
Made student Ids/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 23, 2016
Working at Tallahassee Community College has been an honor and a pleasure. It has been very enjoyable. The people are great to work with as well as the type of job. It has been very enjoyable.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Not enough Pay
Incredible place to work, with great management
Assistant to the Athletic Director (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 22, 2016
Management is amazing. They are willing to do anything to help you succeed. Truly, enjoyed my time and experience here.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 4, 2016
T.C.C. is an awesome place to work. There is never a dull moment. If you love interacting with others this is the job for you.
Audio visual technician
Audi Visual technician (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 27, 2016
I learned a lot from TCC. it's a great and fun working place. The room for growth is narrow. I specially encourage people looking for entry level position
Fun work place
Mathematics Peer Tutor (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 24, 2015
great people surrounding you
collaborative and supportive management has been demonstrated
Only if you enjoy helping peers
Decent Pay
Equality
A very productive place to work
File Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 4, 2015
I feel very appreciated here, the people are nice and the pay is good. It is a state job so you only get paid once a month but if you budget you can it work.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
One month pay

Want to know more about Tallahassee Community College?

Ask a question
Productive Work Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLOctober 26, 2015
A busy place to work with students.. I have learn to that in this line of work you have to multitask and i love working with the students.
Management is great hands on very helpful. my co workers are great i felt like family.. The most enjoyable part was planning the events.
Pros
free lunches, trips
Benefits
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 30, 2015
A typical day at work is politic free. I enjoy the work environment. I also enjoy providing instruction in a supportive work environment.
To many administrative duties.
Associate Professor, Science-Math Division (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 18, 2015
Faculty and Staff are very friendly. Administration would do well to communicate with Faculty more about our concerns with the increasing amount of non-teaching duties.
Pros
Faculty get along well
Cons
Large class sizes, pay below average
Great experience.
Work Study (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 2, 2015
Was always greeted with warmth every day. Loved going to work because the people there made you feel welcomed. No complaints.
Love my school
VOLUNTEER PEER LEADER (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 5, 2015
As a volunteer, the staff that I worked for were awesome! Completely understood if there were any outside personal problems and would allow you to work around them.
Pros
Scholarship money, experience
OK for a part time job
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FloridaJuly 21, 2015
Changing rules and regulation without any notices, overall management quality is very poor. But friendly multicultural work environment.
work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  TallahasseeMay 3, 2015
Tallahassee Community college has always been a great place to work! A typical day at work was very busy, answering and transferring phone calls, scheduling appointments and etc. The hardest part about my job was staying focused when we were slow and the easiest part was helping students to get what they need.
productive and interactive work place
Supervisor - Aprell Griffin (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 16, 2015
A typical day at work includes assisting customers, organizing data and files, manually totaling all drawer totals and the end of the day. Ive learned to access personal student information and operate in a system using keys that navigate through the computer system. The management is INCREDIBLE the supervisor checks on employees daily and teaches employees new and different ways to figure out the answers to student questions. Co-workers are friendly and helpful to those that are confused with any navigations and problems within the system. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to assist students with information regarding their account and anything witholding their registration into school.
Pros
flexible hours, small office
Instructor
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 5, 2015
I was a Language Arts Instructor at the Gadsden Reentry Center. This was a male prison located in Gadsden County, Florida. Tallahassee Community College provided educational support to prison inmates who were preparing to be released into general society.
My job is a good all job have theri pros and cons
Custodial Worker (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 3, 2015
My typical day at work is good there are good thing that happen and bad that's life. I have duties everyday I learn way s to make my job easer. I get a long with my management team and my co-workers. The hardest part is getting my supplies ready because sometimes we do more than one task. The enjoyable is that I do different task so it makes the day go by.
Pros
we have good benfits.
Cons
my day start at 6.00 am

4.4