Tallahassee Primary Care Associates Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
overall fast paced, efficient office
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLNovember 10, 2017
Must be on time, scheduled day, patient care a must, very fast paced and efficient office environment. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. I like being able to help each patient and make them feel comfortable with a smile as they enter the office and a smile when they leave.
Pros
Friendly company, family oriented
Cons
communication
Friendly employess and patients
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 13, 2017
Its 830-530. I've learned more about the different types of health insurances and how to check benefits online. Its diverse. The hardest part of the job is sometimes rescheduling appointments. You have to find the appropriate places as to not over book. I really like seeing all the little babies and toddlers that come in to be seen.
Pros
Able to take time off for appointments
Cons
Sometimes we dont have any patients, things can be a little boring, especially when the work is caught up.
Discrimination at its highest
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 12, 2017
The discriminations, bias, and double standards are very high. TPCA is aware of the management and manager issues that go on; BUT do not take action!!
Pros
The newsletters where you can win Starbucks gift cards
Cons
The lack of corrective action
Conniving Administration
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 22, 2017
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work at TCPA, They don't give you anytime to learn anything and they will fire you without a warning. This was the worst Job I ever had....!!!!!!!
Pros
An hour lunch break
Cons
Horrible employees, management
Rewarding
Medical Technologist/Laboratory Manager for Last (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 10, 2016
You will work from the time you walk in the door until the time you walk out. You know you make a difference in patient care every day.
Most of the physicians are great. Administration, especially HR, are conniving
Nurse with 20+ yrs (Former Employee) –  TallahasseeAugust 30, 2015
Except for the select few, you can't trust anyone! Non-clinical people make decisions that should not be theirs to make! There are glorified receptionist in HR who are on power trips to interview/hire ALL possible employees! The company has tremendous possibilities, just not with current administrators!
Not worth the the frustration!
Pros
The doctors
Cons
Working with Admin
Yuck
Clinical Services RN (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 18, 2014
If you like doing ALL the work, without any recognition or appreciation, and putting up with tons of BS from the administration this job is for you.
I think this a wonderful company to work for
Receptionist/Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FloridaMarch 18, 2014
My Office Supervisor and the doctor I work for are absolutely wonderful!! I love it here at TPCA. The patient's are very nice. The hardest part of my job is pleasing all of the patients and the most enjoyable part is pleasing the patients :)
Pros
Wonderful doctor to work for
Cons
Dealing with different patient's and their personalities
Small medical offices under one large umbrella, that work together to provide Tallahasse with great health care!
EMR Technician/Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 14, 2014
A great Medical facility that offers a fun place to work.

Management was able to steer the medical profession as a whole into the most current health care policies.
Pros
Provided health interest lunches
Cons
Sometimes the Administration loses touch with the small medical office that they represent.
Loved working with the workers
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 29, 2013
I loved to co-worker,they came my family. The hardest part of the job was having to leave my co-worker when my husband and I moved to South Carolina.The enjoyable part was helping the patients. We learned alot with the Computer and putting information the new systems.

Want to know more about Tallahassee Primary Care Associates?

Ask a question
Wonderful work experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 13, 2012
Working for Tallahassee Primary Care Associates was a wonderful working experience.