Tallgrass Talent Group

Tallgrass Talent Group Employer Reviews

Fun place to work, I enjoy meeting people.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Fitchburg, WIMay 6, 2014
Pros: free bottled water
Cons: short breaks
I worked on weekends only and the job is so easy to manage and understand. My co-workers are pleasant and friendly. I feel lively when I do a lot of sales on the product I am demonstrating.
Awesome!!!!!
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Westbrook, CTFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: such a fun job, and a great way to earn extra income
Cons: must have a computer, and printer, and a little tech savvy
Great way to earn some extra income, and they are so well organized with how they assign their assignments.
Good company to work for part time supplemental pay.
Event Specialist/Merchandiser - Part Time (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 18, 2013
Pros: easy work and schedule, low stress, friendly environment.
The assignments can vary from merchandising, food event sampling, secret shopping. Its a good part time position for anyone trying to make supplemental income; not intended for someone on a career path.
Review: Tallgrass Talent Group, Inc.
Sales & Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: short hours, decent pay.
Cons: jobs may be few and far between, part-time, seasonal.
Tallgrass Talent Group is an exceptional avenue for employ. With many departments from which to choose, one is not limited to product demonstration or merchandising campaigns; although, these are my forte. You could become an event manager, an actor, or a chef in full array, if you qualify. Many options available. Stop on by and fill out an application – more... today. Everybody has talent! – less
Demo sampling and haveing fun with are guess
Event Facilitator (Current Employee), Clermont FL 34711October 4, 2013
get are tables ready for the day .supplies for our demo's any where from two tables though 7 tables ...what people likes and diss like are..it can be ok to learn new things,, can be helpful and fun to work with. Finding every thing you need in the store to do what you need to do for your demos ..seeing smile on the faces if the customer likes with you – more... are sampling .... – less
Enjoyable and interesting
FOOD DEMONSTRATOR (Current Employee), orlando, flSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: making money and enjoying what i do.
Demonstrating food products and household items is a very enjoyable way to meet guest and interact with them. I'm a very detailed person and working with food you must be very careful everything is clean and sanatary. I beleive in the product and left the guest know the value, quality and use of the product. I prepare and give out samples of the product.
Sampling & Communications Company
demonstrator (Current Employee), Long Island, New YorkApril 14, 2013
Pros: meeting people, trying out new products, free equipment sometimes
Cons: long time on your feet and non-responsive or negative public.
This is a fun company where if you do what they ask, you can hone your public speaking and or sales skills. They offer entry into selling, marketing, demonstrations - both food and alcohol.

It's mostly part time with most shifts occurring Friday, Saturday or Sunday. But not always. New food or personal products, easy fix meals, pouring drinks setting – more... out small samples, and giving out literature brochures and coupons. But there's also a modeling division where you do trade shows.

Hardest things are set ups/break-downs and not being discouraged if people say no.

This is a job where you make the enjoyment factor.. It's great meeting people and just talking. – less
Traveling, Talking, and Listening to Potential Clients - it's G-R-E-A-T!
Promotions/Sales (Current Employee), Novi, MIApril 11, 2013
Pros: there's no daily routine!
Cons: i haven't found any yet
Always something new to experience and promote.
I love to work with people - what better way to meet and
greet than destination promotions! This is a brand new
endeavor and I am really excited about everything!
Friendly and fun
samples (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: free samples
Cons: only get 15 min breaks
I love working for tallgrass talet group this is my fun job and I enjoy working with different people.