Tallgrass Talent Group

Tallgrass Talent Group Employer Reviews

Good products
PRODUCT DEMONSTRATOR (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: hard work & keep busy
Cons: no cons
I get to demo products for customers so they can taste the food to see if they would like to purchase more. I have learned to great people and carry on a conversation with the customers as they eat samples that I put out. My supervisor is great and she always tries to get me jobs so I can stay busy.
Great company to work for
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: no benefits offered. part time only
Willing to work with a flexible schedule. Must have reliable transportation.
Very great company to work for.
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Blaine, MNDecember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working for Tallgrass. They worked well with my schedule at the time and I enjoyed the people that I worked with as well as the people that I worked for. The only downside to the job was the lack of hours as well as the lack of a raise. A typical day would include first making sure that I was signed up for the right event and right location, arriving there on time (sometimes with a kit). I would then set up my event, and get right to selling. At the end of each day, we'd all break down our areas, clean up and leave the store allowing us to sell products just as we found it.
enjoy working with the public
Grocery Demonstrator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 11, 2014
Pros: i get to choose when and where i want to work
Cons: you have to provide your own toaster oven, microwave, cooler.
have enjoyed interacting with the public. I get to cook some samples. The hardest part of the job is you have to stand on your feet for six hours and set up your demonstrator table.
merchandising work
Demonstrator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: set your own hours most of the time
Cons: have to use your own vehichle for going to store to store
a typical day at work is doing resets, audits, merchandising

what you learned is how to read a plan o gram

the hardest part of the job is trying to get the product to fit the shelf like it is suppose to with what they give you to work with
Wine and Spirits Promoter
Wine and Spirits Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2014
They always keep me busy! Jobs are always fun, people are great. They will send you all of the marketing information you may need for your your assignments. Assignments are short with great pay. 3-4 hour gigs. You also never have to pay out of pocket for your items, they give you a prepaid credit card.
I love working with them and for them!
Retail, sampling
Event Facilitator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 28, 2014
Customer service, supervision, fun environment, sales, sampling, problem solving
Fun place to work, I enjoy meeting people.
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Fitchburg, WIMay 6, 2014
Pros: free bottled water
Cons: short breaks
I worked on weekends only and the job is so easy to manage and understand. My co-workers are pleasant and friendly. I feel lively when I do a lot of sales on the product I am demonstrating.
Awesome!!!!!
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Westbrook, CTFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: such a fun job, and a great way to earn extra income
Cons: must have a computer, and printer, and a little tech savvy
Great way to earn some extra income, and they are so well organized with how they assign their assignments.
Good company to work for part time supplemental pay.
Event Specialist/Merchandiser - Part Time (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 18, 2013
Pros: easy work and schedule, low stress, friendly environment.
The assignments can vary from merchandising, food event sampling, secret shopping. Its a good part time position for anyone trying to make supplemental income; not intended for someone on a career path.
Review: Tallgrass Talent Group, Inc.
Sales & Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee), Warner Robins, GAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: short hours, decent pay.
Cons: jobs may be few and far between, part-time, seasonal.
Tallgrass Talent Group is an exceptional avenue for employ. With many departments from which to choose, one is not limited to product demonstration or merchandising campaigns; although, these are my forte. You could become an event manager, an actor, or a chef in full array, if you qualify. Many options available. Stop on by and fill out an application today. Everybody has talent!
Demo sampling and haveing fun with are guess
Event Facilitator (Current Employee), Clermont FL 34711October 4, 2013
get are tables ready for the day .supplies for our demo's any where from two tables though 7 tables ...what people likes and diss like are..it can be ok to learn new things,, can be helpful and fun to work with. Finding every thing you need in the store to do what you need to do for your demos ..seeing smile on the faces if the customer likes with you are sampling ....
Enjoyable and interesting
FOOD DEMONSTRATOR (Current Employee), orlando, flSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: making money and enjoying what i do.
Demonstrating food products and household items is a very enjoyable way to meet guest and interact with them. I'm a very detailed person and working with food you must be very careful everything is clean and sanatary. I beleive in the product and left the guest know the value, quality and use of the product. I prepare and give out samples of the product.
Sampling & Communications Company
demonstrator (Current Employee), Long Island, New YorkApril 14, 2013
Pros: meeting people, trying out new products, free equipment sometimes
Cons: long time on your feet and non-responsive or negative public.
This is a fun company where if you do what they ask, you can hone your public speaking and or sales skills. They offer entry into selling, marketing, demonstrations - both food and alcohol.

It's mostly part time with most shifts occurring Friday, Saturday or Sunday. But not always. New food or personal products, easy fix meals, pouring drinks setting out small samples, and giving out literature brochures and coupons. But there's also a modeling division where you do trade shows.

Hardest things are set ups/break-downs and not being discouraged if people say no.

This is a job where you make the enjoyment factor.. It's great meeting people and just talking.
Traveling, Talking, and Listening to Potential Clients - it's G-R-E-A-T!
Promotions/Sales (Current Employee), Novi, MIApril 11, 2013
Pros: there's no daily routine!
Cons: i haven't found any yet
Always something new to experience and promote.
I love to work with people - what better way to meet and
greet than destination promotions! This is a brand new
endeavor and I am really excited about everything!
Friendly and fun
samples (Current Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: free samples
Cons: only get 15 min breaks
I love working for tallgrass talet group this is my fun job and I enjoy working with different people.