TALMER BANK AND TRUST

TALMER BANK AND TRUST Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for.
Customer Service Representative, CSR Float (Current Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 20, 2015
Assist customers in the daily deposit transactions, new accounts and any other banking, investment needs. Co-Worker are fun and interactive with the customers.
possibility for growth with stable company
Construction Conversion Specialist (Current Employee), Ravenna OhioJanuary 14, 2015
Heavy work load with the freedom to complete task with out being micromanaged. possibility of growth and promotion while still maintain a family friendly work environment
Fun and Flexible Work Environment
LOAN DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Kenosha, WINovember 16, 2014
Pros: flexibility and the employees
Job duties included but were not limited to reviewing, processing and servicing the loan requests and files. I enjoyed working with all of my co-workers and external customers. Talmer is a rapidly growing bank that originated in MI and has chosen to leave the WI market.
Great peers
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee), North Olmsted, OHAugust 7, 2014
Review conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, OHFA Bond loans, order necessary verifications, review asset, income documentation, review credit reports, appraisals, request tax transcripts from IRS through third party, run AUS, request additional necessary documentation from clients, submit to underwriting.
only worked here for a short time
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Southfield, MIApril 6, 2014
I have only worked for the company a short time. I started at First Place Bank and we were taken over by Talmer.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), st. clair miJanuary 21, 2014
assisted customers via telephone and in person
handled transactions
paper filing
placed orders for customers
manager was full of advice and encouragement
coworkers were always warm, inviting, and talkative
i really did not have a hard part of the job
Business professional but there was always time for laughs.
Commercial Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee), Troy, MINovember 18, 2013
I loved working for Talmer Bank and Trust everyone was always very nice. We would have Wii contests so we could interact with other departments. There was always time for a good laugh to break up the seriousness of our day.
Fun and warm environment
Full Time Teller (Current Employee), Warren, MIFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: great customers, great team
The day consists of giving customers the best banking experience they have ever had. Daily task include balancing and cash trancations with continued teamwork to help ensure that we meet our daily goals. Organization and staying focused are two key factors at Talmer. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my favorite customers.
Great place to work, very professional, nice atmosphere
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Port Huron, MIAugust 21, 2012
Preparing Loan Documents. Work well with others, great team member. Willing to learn.