Shaping our industry since 1921.
TAW®, provider of world-class electrical and mechanical products and services for over 80 years, is recognized as one of the largest rotating equipment repair houses in the country. Founded in 1921, TAW® strives to employ and advance the finest people to further our mission as a leader in innovative solutions to the power industry.
Our corporate headquarters are located in Riverview, FL with facilities throughout FL, GA, LA, MS and AL. Our business focus is in motor repair, pumps, generators, blowers, compressors, switchgear and specialty manufacturing.
TAW® offers a competitive salary depending on skills and experience. We also offer an exceptional benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA or HSA, Optional Short/ Long-term Disability, Optional Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401K and Profit Sharing Vacation, Personal and Holiday pay.
-Riverview, Florida –
Tampa Armature Works, Inc is seeking an entry level Software Developer for our corporate office in Riverview, FL.
- Will be responsible for the design and implementation of solutions that meet software functional requirements and adhere to established development standards.
- Designing, coding and debugging programs in various application development languages.
- Design and code reviews to result in the high quality of software services.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Minimum travel may be required to company locations.
- Other duties as assigned.*
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as JAVA, C or C#, .NET, VB.
- Experience using SQL data base languages.
- BS in Information Systems desired.
- Must possess strong analytical skills as well as be detail oriented and have a high orientation towards accuracy.
- Must possess strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.*