Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our employees are some of the best and brightest individuals in the food industry and enjoy the following benefits: vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement and ESOP
The Area Sales Representative reports into the Upper Midwest Regional Manager.
The Job responsibilities
- Call on 15 key customers per day based on route book
- Coordinates yearlong promotional calendar with key customers
- Selling displays, merchandising product, building racks at retail level
- Selling in Multiple selling locations within the store and chains
- Selling new distribution to accounts currently not stocking Tampico
- Selling new SKUs & packages to current customers at retail and chain level
- Managing key retailers promotional calendar
- Merchandising product
- Selling new SKUs, packages, racks & displays outside of key customers at retail level
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- 1-3 years of sales experience in Consumer Product Goods
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. required
- Must be able handle and move merchandise, racks and gallons, throughout the store,
warehouse etc. with frequent pushing, pulling, bending, stooping and squatting required
- Must be willing and able to tolerate occasional exposure to heat and cold (e.g. walk-in coolers, extreme weather during outdoor events)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position. No phone calls please.