Tanger Outlets Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the experience.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 12, 2017
I enjoyed my tenure working at the customer service department at Tanger Outlets in Lancaster, PA. Over the 6 years I made countless friendships and enjoyed gaining experience while employed. The management is courteous and helpful to the staff they serve.
Official response from Tanger Outlets
August 10, 2017

We are delighted you had a positive experience. Thank you for your prior service and dedication to Tanger.

Great Place to Work!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 12, 2017
Everyone is very welcoming and willing to help. They do a good job of trying to engage the employees and often have different little events so that you can meet people around the office. Every day is different, which is nice because you never get bored.
Pros
Teamwork, Engaging, Competitive pay, Yearly reviews
Excellent Company!
Graphic Design (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 11, 2017
Tanger is an excellence company to work for and is a place that treats its employees with respect. I have been blessed to be with company for several years, and I am thankful for their kindness.
Pros
Excellent pay, Yearly reviews, Stable, Warm
Cons
Heavy Workload
Tanger Outlet
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 17, 2017
A very good place to work and make decent money. However they need to give employers more hours to make more money. Overall it is a good place to work and learn.
Pros
Good managment
Cons
poor hours
good job
Administrative Assistant/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMay 12, 2017
had many titles answer phones handle vendors as well as tenants
paid company bills scheduled meetings for management of the stores and tanger management
Pros
easy going job
Cons
dealing with tenants
Great Team and cool place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDMarch 7, 2017
I been working for Tanger Outlets and a CSR/Shuttle Driver for almost 2 Years now the hours and Pay is good for Parttime work.But you will need another job to survive and pay bill.The work place is clean and the team is like family.
Pros
Discounts
one stop shop
Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  Branson, MODecember 19, 2016
tanger outlet is a wonderful place to go shopping most ppl are friendly and can visit most popular retail brands including childrens favorite store disney outlet store.
Pros
lots of popular brands
Cons
traffic in there parking is horrible
Fun workplace very pleasant. Love to deal w/ public
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 26, 2016
Working most of the day on a computer. The co-workers are pleasant ...management is very supportive.

The evening late hours can be a bit of a problem. Working in a quiet office like environment open to the public late at night can create some discomfort..

Meeting the public is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
flexible company
Cons
nice people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDSeptember 18, 2015
A typical day at work is very relaxed and calm. The pay is decent but not enough. The managers are awesome, as well as the co-workers. I have learned a lot at this job mentally and physically about myself. The hardest part about this job is not getting paid the amount of money for the amount of time and effort I put in the job. The most enjoyable part about the job is just being there to experience new things every day.
Productive and Fun work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJuly 7, 2015
This is one of the best job's ever, we deal with customers on a daily basis. It's never the same day everyday. It's always something new going on thru a promotion we are doing or a contest
Great place to work!
Aeropostale associate (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 25, 2015
I worked at Aeropostale Inc. for about eight months and I loved it!! I only left because I moved to a different state. The people, work environment, and way that Aero was run was phenomenol and a great experience!
Pros
good breaks, great people, good hours, fast paced.
Great Company
CSR (Current Employee) –  Hershey, PAFebruary 6, 2015
Couldn't ask for a better company to work for. The management is great and down to earth. Very friendly to anyone they come across. Look forward to growing within the company.
Busy work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCDecember 8, 2014
Many customers come and want coupon books for the outlets stores. We are responsible for making sure their membership information is up to date, allowing customers who aren't members, a chance to become a member or purchase a coupon book. Be informed on the sales that the stores have to offer and also answer phones.
Pros
good pay, busy work makes the day go by faster
Cons
not many work hours, no full time positions
Great place to work, very flexible with hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAApril 12, 2014
Learned to communicate with customers and it's not worth getting in an argument with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the events that are out of the office, like balloon fest, baby fest, and grand openings.
Pros
Great managers, food is always paid for
Great place to work and work with people ono on one.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEJanuary 29, 2014
on a typical day I would ask the customer what they were looking for and if they needed any help. I learned how to work with people and customer service skills
peaceful
Porter (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, CTOctober 29, 2013
The co workers were really nice management sometimes were out of control the hardest part of the job was leaving u jump right in and don't want to leave
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
good place to work for anyone seeking part time work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Texas City, TXSeptember 9, 2013
have contest to keep up moral and sales, coworkers are nice, management works with you, hardest part of the job are slow days and the best part are our busy days
Loved the opportunity to work as the AR Specialist
AR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 4, 2013
My time with the corporate offices was great. I loved the job, the people I worked with were helpful and it is a great company.

I left a very fast paced job as an event planner to join the accounting team and the transition was not a good fit for the company. I really enjoyed my time there, but they were not happy with my progress so I didn't get to stay. The hardest part of the job was the lack of training I got before I had to do the job, it was not long enough.
Pros
great people, lots of opportunity
Cons
very political and hard to fit in
Professional Atmosphere that accomodates to their employee's needs.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 6, 2013
Tanger Outlets upholds very professional standards on all levels. They treat their employees fairly and accomodate to each of our flexible schedules. We all get a fair pay, yearly raises, and equally distributed hours amongst the customer service representatives. We work in direct contact with the the mall management personnel and are maintain relationships with upper level coworkers on professional as well as social levels. It is a very fair, well organized, and fun atmosphere to be a part of.
discription
Hagger (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMarch 13, 2013
I was a retail associate which I helped the customers to what there looking for. I also opened black Friday and also the grand opening to Tanger Outlets. I stocked all the clothing wherever it needed to be placed and recieved and loaded the shipment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tanger Outlets. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4