Company Description: Tanko Lighting is a green manufacturer of superior new and retrofit light fixtures using innovative and energy efficient technologies for outdoor lighting and street lighting applications. Located in San Francisco, CA, the company was founded in 2003 on the core principles of sustainability, affordability, and superior quality and is focused on the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit). Tanko Lighting has an established national sales network and is looking to hire a talented, enthusiastic regional sales manager to help ensure the company's continued growth, superior services and success: www.tankolighting.com
Tanko Lighting is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Position Description: The Sales/Admin. Coordinator will support company infrastructure development, administrative procedures, sales, and customer satisfaction. Duties include:
- Coordinate the prompt and accurate handling of all customer requests, including but not limited to quotations, order entry, expediting, billing, order maintenance, tracking of shipments, credit and claims.
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal procedures/processes for tracking quotations, sales orders, work orders, sales commissions.
- Work with AR/AP Manager to ensure customer accounts are up to date, (billed , and paid on time).
- Coordinate compliance documentation, including obtaining vendor resale certificates, credit references and tax documents.
- Work with vendors to schedule, procure and ensure timely delivery of supplies for production and administrative use.
- Support administrative needs with filing, documentation requests, etc.
- Other duties in support of Sales and Administration as assigned.
Requirements: The successful candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, able to work independently, demonstrate initiative, solve problems, and thrive in a fast-pace, rapidly growing company. Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the electrical/lighting industry, with particular focus on quotations, customer service, sales and/or admin.
- Ability to handle a variety of customer requests with promptness, enthusiasm and tact.
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, customers and suppliers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High school diploma is mandatory; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be comfortable in an office based in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Salary/Benefits: Tanko Lighting offers competitive compensation. The salary range for this position is $35,000 - $45,000, depending on qualifications/experience. Benefits include Personal Time Off, holidays and health insurance.
Tanko Lighting is a values-based company. Here are some of our core values:
Tanko Lighting firmly believes that at the core of...