TANNER CLINIC

TANNER CLINIC Employer Reviews

Excellent place to work
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Layton, UTJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: wonderful professional environment
I enjoyed my time at the Tanner Clinic. While I was there as an extern, I learned from top notch physicians and fellow medical assistants.
It is a very busy environment. I learned how to effectively communicate, handle stressful situations and assist the physician's in any way necessary.
Fantastic place to work. Enjoy the people and working enviroment.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Layton, UTAugust 10, 2013
Clean and stock the medical rooms. Assist the doctor in surgeries while also rooming patients. The pleasure of working hand in hand with the patients and getting to know each and everyone of them. The doctors are extremely courteous and they are always open to teach and/or answer any questions that we may have.
Productive and fun work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Layton, UTJune 11, 2013
Pros: learning so much different things
Taking care of prior auths, taking care of patient care, learning new things all the time. Great doctor's and co-workers.
Productive and great learning enviroment
Medical Assitant/Externship (Former Employee), Kaysville, UTSeptember 5, 2012
You start your day at work there by getting the rooms ready for patients, making sure everything is stocked up in the rooms so you don't have to go get supplies you need and make the patients wait. Learned that it takes time to learn everything and its ok to ask questions and not feel stupid for not knowing what to do. Management and co-workers are – more... great there. They want you to succeed and love your job. The hardest part of the job was just having to learn where everything is and how to do certain things. The most enjoyable part of the job is brining patients back, making them feel better and helping them recover and get better from whatever is going on with them. – less
I learned a lot relating to patient care.
Radiology Practical Technician (Former Employee), West Layton, UTApril 20, 2012
Enjoyed working with my patients. always friendly to them . Worked with 4 orthopedic physicians .it was a very busy office .great getting along with my coworkers . did not have a hard keeping up with job . i love a challenge .
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), LaytonFebruary 20, 2012
Pros: free scrub bonus and great pay
Cons: difficult to get hired, manually count end of day stuff
very small and very personal, the staff is very caring, and they are all so nice.

About TANNER CLINIC

Tanner Clinic provides comprehensive, accessible, high-quality family healthcare on a personal level. We respond to our patient's – Read more

TANNER CLINIC Photos