TANNER CLINIC Employee Reviews

hardest part of the job
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTSeptember 25, 2017
was having to find your own coverage to be off. Here you would put out email to all coworkers over all the locations and wait to see if someone would cover you. The Supervisors would help at the end if no one would cover you but there were times no one would cover and my dr was short staffed.
pay is terrible
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, UTJune 8, 2017
I have worked here for more than 8 years and new hires are coming in making almost as much as I am. They never give you any pay increase other than a cost of living. No motivation.
Pros
Most Drs are amazingly chill
Tanner Clinic
Register Nurse, Full Time (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTMay 10, 2017
At the Tanner Clinic I was responsible to take back patient, taking vital signs, reporting to providers, assisting providers in procedures, administering medications, documenting medications, sending prescriptions to pharmacies, documenting treatment plans, and scheduling appointments.
Very nice place to work, enjoy working with my coworkers
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTApril 18, 2017
I have enjoyed working at Tanner Clinic and the people that I associate with everyday that help me become more knowledgeable at my job. I have worked in the medical field for 32 years and I am looking forward to working in a larger facility closer to my home!
Pros
Lunch and Learns
Cons
No overtime, short breaks
Great
Imaging Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Layton, UT 84041February 7, 2017
Great employees, very kind and very nice ! Job was pretty easy and fast paced. The boss is great and kind! I can ask questions to anyone and get a very quick response to help do my job better. I enjoy seeing all the ladies and gentleman here in my office working so hard to better the lives of all our patients.
Best place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roy, UTJanuary 24, 2017
If you never want to work a day in your life, aren't you suppose to do something you love?

This is why I love working at Tanner Clinc. The doctors are amazing and very caring.

Management is awesome, you can ask questions and you won't feel dumb for asking. They want you to learn and be succesful!

Great pay and raises, wonderful benefits, including 401 k, scrub allowance, and bonuses.
Co-workers are like sisters. We all get along and care for eachother.

The best part of this job is getting to know the patients, and to honestly care for them like you would your family.

Tanner Clinic is really an amazing place to work!
Pros
Great benefits, great work environment.
Cons
Fast paced clinic with multiple providers
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTJanuary 20, 2017
The clinic in a whole is a good place to work but the wages are not worth the work I put in. The providers are very good at what they do with their patients but they lack in showing their appreciation in their employees.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Poor wages
Feels like family
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTApril 19, 2016
I love the patients at Tanner Clinic. Working in Pediatrics we were all like a family. Very nice place to work. The 401 k program is great they match it 6 % which is excellent.
Medical Billing Office
Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTJanuary 23, 2016
This was a good office to work for. Those who did their work were treated well and respected for it. There has been quite a bit of upper management turnover since I left. I can't speak for the conditions of the office at the current time.
Friendly Place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Layton, UtJune 5, 2015
Friendly place to work. All the people there are nice to talk to and get along with each other. Management is great to work with and would help and work with you when you needed it.
Excellent Place to Work
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTApril 15, 2015
Supervisors are very concerned about their employees. Warm, friendly place to work. Company is generous with their annual bonuses and profit sharing plan. Highly recommend as a great place to work.
Excellent place to work
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTJanuary 2, 2014
I enjoyed my time at the Tanner Clinic. While I was there as an extern, I learned from top notch physicians and fellow medical assistants.
It is a very busy environment. I learned how to effectively communicate, handle stressful situations and assist the physician's in any way necessary.
Pros
Wonderful professional environment
Cons
Fantastic place to work. Enjoy the people and working enviroment.
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTAugust 10, 2013
Clean and stock the medical rooms. Assist the doctor in surgeries while also rooming patients. The pleasure of working hand in hand with the patients and getting to know each and everyone of them. The doctors are extremely courteous and they are always open to teach and/or answer any questions that we may have.
Productive and fun work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Layton, UTJune 11, 2013
Taking care of prior auths, taking care of patient care, learning new things all the time. Great doctor's and co-workers.
Pros
Learning so much different things
Productive and great learning enviroment
Medical Assitant/Externship (Former Employee) –  Kaysville, UTSeptember 5, 2012
You start your day at work there by getting the rooms ready for patients, making sure everything is stocked up in the rooms so you don't have to go get supplies you need and make the patients wait. Learned that it takes time to learn everything and its ok to ask questions and not feel stupid for not knowing what to do. Management and co-workers are great there. They want you to succeed and love your job. The hardest part of the job was just having to learn where everything is and how to do certain things. The most enjoyable part of the job is brining patients back, making them feel better and helping them recover and get better from whatever is going on with them.
I learned a lot relating to patient care.
Radiology Practical Technician (Former Employee) –  West Layton, UTApril 20, 2012
Enjoyed working with my patients. always friendly to them . Worked with 4 orthopedic physicians .it was a very busy office .great getting along with my coworkers . did not have a hard keeping up with job . i love a challenge .
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  LaytonFebruary 20, 2012
very small and very personal, the staff is very caring, and they are all so nice.
Pros
free scrub bonus and great pay
Cons
difficult to get hired, manually count end of day stuff