Taos Employee Reviews

Family oriented
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CASeptember 27, 2016
Great work life balance since you are doing consulting. Allows you to see different types of organizations and the associated issues they may face. Contracts can be short however.
Not very productive and have management probs
Office Manager and Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Gabriel, CAJuly 14, 2016
I believe the management inside is company needs to be fixed since there are people coming and leaving all the time. This company cannot keep people stay or work with commitment.
Call Center Setting
Technical Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 10, 2016
Its pretty much feels like, and looks like a call center. Immediate upper management are nice and good to you, but upper upper management can really bring down the hammer and dampen your spirits if you don't meet your quota
Pros
Free Food, drinks and vending machine
Cons
Currently no overtime, overworked and underpaid
Taos is a good place to work.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 19, 2015
Taos has a friendly atmosphere and is filled with highly skilled and knowledgeable employees. This is a great place to work if you are beginning a career in IT.
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 9, 2016
I have found with my first years at Taos that they are dependable and they make sure to do their best to find the right place for anyone to work. My Taos representative is involved and available anytime.
Taos is a good IT organization.
IT specialist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 10, 2015
Taos is a great place to work for. the employees are great. The salary is great. Benefits are great. I liked it overall. Work load was good. I learned a lot about administrative tools and AD. I liked my co-workers. The job didn't have a major hard thing to do. I enjoyed working there because I learned bunch of stuff.
Pros
good pay, good benefits, good employees
Cons
N/A
Outstanding
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 12, 2012
I've only been working here for under 2 months and already this is the best job i've ever had. The management knows you by name, they appreciate input (in fact, they encourage it), they promote from within, pay is great, offer free food to employees and work with school/home/religious schedule needs.
Great company to work for
IT RECRUITER & RESOURCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 24, 2012
A great company, good culture, values employees. Taos trains and educates its employees to be the best at all times.
Pros
positive environment to work in
Very Professional
Desktop Support Technician / Helpdesk Support (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 20, 2013
Very professional company. I could not be more pleased to have worked for them.

4.5