TAP

TAP Employer Reviews

Good people, Solid Pipeline
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Covina, CAAugust 12, 2014
It was great to work with TAP/Takeda for 10 years. I established great relationships with counterparts and customers. I was very pleased with my direct management throughout most of my tenure there. The culture changed from a family culture to a global culture which shook the confidence of job stability but their strong pipeline and ability to forecast – more... industry climbs and falls has helped them deliver on their goals for employees. – less
I Liked the company it self, the customers was friendly.My coworkers was friendly,I loved the secretary position...I loved the job overall.
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee), ROANOKE,VAJuly 16, 2014
I made appointments and screen people so that they can file their taxes. I did filing, making copies, and worked on the computer.
Very clean and inviting
Volunteer (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 23, 2014
I was there with a class during my freshman year of high school to volunteer with the daycare and the employees there were very friendly and showed that they took care of the children with true love and compassion.
Takeda
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Traverse city MIMarch 26, 2014
Takeda is another giant Pharma company that is caught in the new health care change. They add employees and then downsize.
Extraordinary program and facilitators
Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee), Smithfield, NCJune 10, 2013
Pros: caring people with caring hearts who want to be and make the difference in the world.
Cons: no benefits, no compensations, need more hours only working 3 hrs a wk.
Not enough stars to rate what they do for our teens. Turning their lives around to be productive and exemplary citizens!!! Love the job just not enough hours and being I am contracted not employed directly, no benefits, no compensations. Love it! If only the hours would increase. However it will not, due to it being a non profit organization.
FUN TO WORK WITH CHILDREN
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Buena Vista, VAApril 22, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: low pay
GREAT TO WORK WITH TODDLERS..FUN AND FULFILLING..KIDS LOVE TO LEARN AND ARE SO HONEST..LOVE SEEING REACTIONS TO NEW THINGS
TAP employees do the work while regular employees take it easy
OAIII (Current Employee), Riverside, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: every other friday off
Cons: being given the worst of the worst jobs! extremely low pay
No clocking in our out so you can imagine the way that works with county employees...You have some that really work and then you have those that just collect the money and benefits. The TAP employees do the dirty work for low unlivable wages. Better than nothing, but unemployment actually pays better. County would save the taxpayers of Riverside a fortune – more... by just installing a clock in/out system. No excuse why an organization this large doesn't have their employees clocking in. And why do taxpayers have to pay supervisors to do fundraising efforts on the clock. Hey if they want to fundraise do it on their time then there is some real value to the effort they put in.

TAP does not represent their temp employees at all. Just getting someone on the phone is a major task. If you can get work with a real employment agency will probably do you better than here...

Half the regular jobs you interview for are already set up to have someone fill the position but they need to be fair and have so many interviews so a lot of wasting your time. And why hire a regular employee and give benefits when you can hire TAP and save a fortune. And last item, this is a great job for parent that has young children, TAP gives their children insurance, but not the rest of us! – less
Temporary assignments for the County of Riverside
Eligibility Services Clerk (Current Employee), Norco, CAOctober 19, 2012
Pros: variety of assignments
Cons: temporary work
TAP provides a variety of assignments with in the County of Riverside. I have learned alot regarding office procedures and in regards to customer service.
Disorganised, low people values
Software developer (Former Employee), LisbonMarch 6, 2012
Pros: free annual flight, subsidised food
Cons: very old workplace, incompetent management team
Disorganised company, paying very low salaries (except for pilots). No company vision and little extra benefits.
tap roots was a fine company to work for.
Journeyman Plumber (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 17, 2013
Overall it was a pretty good experince.We worked on many different types of plumbing projects. From single bath remodels to 42 story commercial highrise's.For the most part the guys that I worked with were all stand up plumbers.
Due to circumstances jobs take longer and conditions not allways o k
QA/QC Snr site supervisor (Former Employee), IN LEPHALALEFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: if you are dedicated to your job and still enjoy working it is a blessing
Cons: when you are a responsible family man long hours should not be a problem
Overall rating I shall say 4 star
Salary/Benefits. I shall say 4 star
Culture/Values I shalI say 3 star
Job Security/Advantancement I shall say 2 star(Contract work)
Management I shall say 3 star
Work/Life Balance I shall say 3 star

Always in the open fields and sunshine and around people'
What I have learned ; it is difficult in this day and age to – more... find
peole that you can still trust
To be in a middle management is not easy any more.
Found out construction people is a different culture of people
To keep on teaching and training people about a good quality
product to present to the end Customer for him to be satisfied as well
When your Client congratulate you when a job is well done and he is
satisfied with the Quality of product he has received – less
Fast phasing working area, challanging job with a supportive co-workers
Accounting Assistant and an Asset Custodian (Former Employee), PhilippinesAugust 22, 2012
My responsibilities included processing and filing company documents, handling telephone calls, preparing billings and payments, accommodating customer requests, gathering data and reports and most especially making sure that the company needs are always available as possible as it can.
Gostei muito de trabalhar para essa empresa TAP.
Agente de Escala no Galeão (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: as refeições dependia apenas do horário de chegada dos aviões.
Cons: sempre que havia atrasos, recebiamos a refeição.
Para mim, mesmo aposentado, ainda considero a Air Portugal (TAP) como a 4ª melhor empresa do mundo. A manutenção é ótima, os funcionários mantém tudo em ordem, razão de eu haver feito mais de 10 cursos em Lisboa, para atender cada novo avião que a empresa comprasse...
Os colegas de trabalho eram muito bons, havia sempre uma ajuda entre todos para que – more... o vôo saisse no horário. – less
Crescimento
Assistente administrativo (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJMarch 19, 2014
Pros: benefícios, instalações, companherismo.
Nesta empresa eu cresci como pessoa, como profissional, a cultura familiar da empresa era sua marca, e nos fazia ter orgulho de ser.
Uma empresa muito agradável para trabalhar
Balconista (Former Employee), Governador Valadares, MGMarch 11, 2014
Pros: vale-refeição
Cons: vale-transporte
No meu dia típico de trabalho, eu tinha a função de atender clientes e passageiros no balcão.
Aprendi a executar melhor o trabalho de balconista.
A direção/gerência eram ótimos profissionais.
O meu relacionamente com os meus colegas de trabalho era excelente.
A parte mais difícil do trabalho era me manter acordado durante as 12 horas de trabalho (por – more... ser muito novo) .
A parte mais agradável do trabalho era atender os clientes e passageiros. – less
Empresa não possui metas e visão para o futuro.
Analista Recursos Humanos (Former Employee), Porto Alegre, RSMarch 11, 2013
Pros: atividade fim promissora, em manutenção e engenharia
Cons: não possui metas o que permitiria comprometimento de todos.
Não existe uma padronização nas atividades, permitindo que um processo seja executado de várias formas, ocorrendo o erro.
Empresa muito agradável;
Porteiro (Former Employee), Porto Alegre, RSFebruary 26, 2013
Muito boa para os funcionários;Otimo ambiente, boa equipe;
MUY BUEN TRATO CON LOS OPERARIOS
CUADRILERO (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNDecember 26, 2012
Pros: no tenia seguro medico
Cons: se trabajaba las 24 horas
me gusta trabajar para así salir adelante y ser cada día mejor superándome como persona.