TAP Employee Reviews

okay work place
teacher aide (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 14, 2016
its a okay work place, I get the hours I want sometimes it can get a little crazy but its fun you never know what to expect. I just need another job for school.
Coach
Coach/Support Coordinator; Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAOctober 20, 2015
A typical work day was educational. I learned how to communicate better. Management was poor and my co worker was great. The hardest part of my job was trying to find the dads employment. Seeing the dads and their families enjoying themselves.
Best place to learn the service industry!
Manager/Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 9, 2015
My typical work day started at 12 pm and end at 1 am. At this position I learned all aspects of running a full service bar and grill. I enjoyed working with my bosses and employee's. The hardest part of the day was the commute into San Jose. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the business grow into one of the top spots to grab a drink and dinner while watching sports games.
Pros
Great pay, job stability
Cons
commute
Great Company
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 6, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management Good team work among co-workers and management. Would recommend employment to a friend.
Extremely demanding and draining
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 29, 2015
I had to be at work one hour prior to the store opening if on opening shift and anywhere from one to two hours after store closed if on closing shift. The job is very fast paced and extremely demanding physically and mentally.
very diversified work environment, flexible work schedules
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJuly 3, 2015
You are not a number at TAP and management listens and cares about the staff and the clients that we serve. Great place to work.
Families
Family Specialist/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 1, 2015
I loved working at TAP even though the caseload was enormous. The coordinators were always helpful. The most eating and meeting place I know.
Pros
People
Cons
large caseload and unmeetable deadlines.
Fun environment to work in
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 23, 2014
Was able to meet new people while making strides towards improving my future.
Good people, Solid Pipeline
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 12, 2014
It was great to work with TAP/Takeda for 10 years. I established great relationships with counterparts and customers. I was very pleased with my direct management throughout most of my tenure there. The culture changed from a family culture to a global culture which shook the confidence of job stability but their strong pipeline and ability to forecast industry climbs and falls has helped them deliver on their goals for employees.
I Liked the company it self, the customers was friendly.My coworkers was friendly,I loved the secretary position...I loved the job overall.
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  ROANOKE,VAJuly 16, 2014
I made appointments and screen people so that they can file their taxes. I did filing, making copies, and worked on the computer.
Very clean and inviting
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 23, 2014
I was there with a class during my freshman year of high school to volunteer with the daycare and the employees there were very friendly and showed that they took care of the children with true love and compassion.
Takeda
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Traverse city MIMarch 26, 2014
Takeda is another giant Pharma company that is caught in the new health care change. They add employees and then downsize.
Extraordinary program and facilitators
Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCJune 10, 2013
Not enough stars to rate what they do for our teens. Turning their lives around to be productive and exemplary citizens!!! Love the job just not enough hours and being I am contracted not employed directly, no benefits, no compensations. Love it! If only the hours would increase. However it will not, due to it being a non profit organization.
Pros
caring people with caring hearts who want to be and make the difference in the world.
Cons
no benefits, no compensations, need more hours only working 3 hrs a wk.
FUN TO WORK WITH CHILDREN
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Buena Vista, VAApril 22, 2013
GREAT TO WORK WITH TODDLERS..FUN AND FULFILLING..KIDS LOVE TO LEARN AND ARE SO HONEST..LOVE SEEING REACTIONS TO NEW THINGS
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
low pay
TAP employees do the work while regular employees take it easy
OAIII (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 12, 2012
No clocking in our out so you can imagine the way that works with county employees...You have some that really work and then you have those that just collect the money and benefits. The TAP employees do the dirty work for low unlivable wages. Better than nothing, but unemployment actually pays better. County would save the taxpayers of Riverside a fortune by just installing a clock in/out system. No excuse why an organization this large doesn't have their employees clocking in. And why do taxpayers have to pay supervisors to do fundraising efforts on the clock. Hey if they want to fundraise do it on their time then there is some real value to the effort they put in.

TAP does not represent their temp employees at all. Just getting someone on the phone is a major task. If you can get work with a real employment agency will probably do you better than here...

Half the regular jobs you interview for are already set up to have someone fill the position but they need to be fair and have so many interviews so a lot of wasting your time. And why hire a regular employee and give benefits when you can hire TAP and save a fortune. And last item, this is a great job for parent that has young children, TAP gives their children insurance, but not the rest of us!
Pros
every other friday off
Cons
being given the worst of the worst jobs! extremely low pay
Temporary assignments for the County of Riverside
Eligibility Services Clerk (Current Employee) –  Norco, CAOctober 19, 2012
TAP provides a variety of assignments with in the County of Riverside. I have learned alot regarding office procedures and in regards to customer service.
Pros
variety of assignments
Cons
temporary work
Disorganised, low people values
Software developer (Former Employee) –  LisbonMarch 6, 2012
Disorganised company, paying very low salaries (except for pilots). No company vision and little extra benefits.
Pros
free annual flight, subsidised food
Cons
very old workplace, incompetent management team