TAP

TAP Employer Reviews

Fun environment to work in
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee), Roanoke, VASeptember 23, 2014
Was able to meet new people while making strides towards improving my future.
Good people, Solid Pipeline
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Covina, CAAugust 12, 2014
It was great to work with TAP/Takeda for 10 years. I established great relationships with counterparts and customers. I was very pleased with my direct management throughout most of my tenure there. The culture changed from a family culture to a global culture which shook the confidence of job stability but their strong pipeline and ability to forecast – more... industry climbs and falls has helped them deliver on their goals for employees. – less
I Liked the company it self, the customers was friendly.My coworkers was friendly,I loved the secretary position...I loved the job overall.
Secretary / Receptionist (Former Employee), ROANOKE,VAJuly 16, 2014
I made appointments and screen people so that they can file their taxes. I did filing, making copies, and worked on the computer.
Very clean and inviting
Volunteer (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 23, 2014
I was there with a class during my freshman year of high school to volunteer with the daycare and the employees there were very friendly and showed that they took care of the children with true love and compassion.
Takeda
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Traverse city MIMarch 26, 2014
Takeda is another giant Pharma company that is caught in the new health care change. They add employees and then downsize.
Extraordinary program and facilitators
Interpreter/Translator (Current Employee), Smithfield, NCJune 10, 2013
Pros: caring people with caring hearts who want to be and make the difference in the world.
Cons: no benefits, no compensations, need more hours only working 3 hrs a wk.
Not enough stars to rate what they do for our teens. Turning their lives around to be productive and exemplary citizens!!! Love the job just not enough hours and being I am contracted not employed directly, no benefits, no compensations. Love it! If only the hours would increase. However it will not, due to it being a non profit organization.
FUN TO WORK WITH CHILDREN
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Buena Vista, VAApril 22, 2013
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: low pay
GREAT TO WORK WITH TODDLERS..FUN AND FULFILLING..KIDS LOVE TO LEARN AND ARE SO HONEST..LOVE SEEING REACTIONS TO NEW THINGS
TAP employees do the work while regular employees take it easy
OAIII (Current Employee), Riverside, CADecember 12, 2012
Pros: every other friday off
Cons: being given the worst of the worst jobs! extremely low pay
No clocking in our out so you can imagine the way that works with county employees...You have some that really work and then you have those that just collect the money and benefits. The TAP employees do the dirty work for low unlivable wages. Better than nothing, but unemployment actually pays better. County would save the taxpayers of Riverside a fortune – more... by just installing a clock in/out system. No excuse why an organization this large doesn't have their employees clocking in. And why do taxpayers have to pay supervisors to do fundraising efforts on the clock. Hey if they want to fundraise do it on their time then there is some real value to the effort they put in.

TAP does not represent their temp employees at all. Just getting someone on the phone is a major task. If you can get work with a real employment agency will probably do you better than here...

Half the regular jobs you interview for are already set up to have someone fill the position but they need to be fair and have so many interviews so a lot of wasting your time. And why hire a regular employee and give benefits when you can hire TAP and save a fortune. And last item, this is a great job for parent that has young children, TAP gives their children insurance, but not the rest of us! – less
Temporary assignments for the County of Riverside
Eligibility Services Clerk (Current Employee), Norco, CAOctober 19, 2012
Pros: variety of assignments
Cons: temporary work
TAP provides a variety of assignments with in the County of Riverside. I have learned alot regarding office procedures and in regards to customer service.
Disorganised, low people values
Software developer (Former Employee), LisbonMarch 6, 2012
Pros: free annual flight, subsidised food
Cons: very old workplace, incompetent management team
Disorganised company, paying very low salaries (except for pilots). No company vision and little extra benefits.