TapBlaze is looking for a junior iOS developer with game development experience to join our fast-growing company. We are looking for passionate, talented people to help us bring our ideas into reality and build the next generation of top-tier mobile games.
- Develop production-grade, "juicy" iOS game apps using Objective-C.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and produce new games.
- Enforce code quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Integrate third-party SDKs to analyze and optimize user experience.
- Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Write clean, robust and well-documented code; experience working with git source code repository is a plus.
- Programming experience in Objective-C and/or C++.
- Ability to work in various programming functions including UI, graphics, and animations.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with Cocos2D, Cocos2D-x, Sprite Kit, Unity3D or other game engine is a plus.
TapBlaze (www.tapblaze.com) is a self-funded, profitable mobile gaming company started in July 2012. Our 10+ titles in the Android and iOS markets have been installed in millions of devices since we started. We are aggressively creating new mobile casual/social games and looking for passionate game developers to help make our ideas into reality.
TapBlaze was founded in 2012 with the aim to develop the highest quality casual games for mobile devices and tablets. Our vision is to build...