TapBlaze is looking for a junior iOS developer with game development experience to join our fast-growing company. We are looking for passionate, talented people to help us bring our ideas into reality and build the next generation of top-tier mobile games.
- Develop production-grade, "juicy" iOS game apps using Objective-C.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and produce new games.
- Enforce code quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Integrate third-party SDKs to analyze and optimize user experience.
- Have exceptional problem solving and communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Write clean, robust and well-documented code; experience working with git source code repository is a plus.
- Programming experience in Objective-C and/or C++.
- Ability to work in various programming functions including UI, graphics, and animations.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with Cocos2D, Cocos2D-x, Sprite Kit, Unity3D or other game engine is a plus.
TapBlaze (www.tapblaze.com) is a self-funded, profitable mobile gaming company started in July 2012. Our 10+ titles in the Android and iOS markets have been installed in millions of devices since we started. We are aggressively creating new mobile casual/social games and looking for passionate game developers to help make our ideas into reality.
Indeed - 19 months ago
TapBlaze was founded in 2012 with the aim to develop the highest quality casual games for mobile devices and tablets. Our vision is to build...