TapBlaze is looking for a senior software engineer with game programming experience to join our team. We are looking for passionate, talented people to help us bring our ideas into reality and build the next generation of top-tier mobile games. You must have exceptional attention to detail; please read the entire job description.
- Lead engineering team and mentor junior engineers.
- Develop production-grade iOS & Android game apps using Objective-C & Java.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and produce new games.
- Enforce code quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Prioritize, multi-task, and deliver – because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Write clean, robust and well-documented code.
- Experience leading engineering teams, including establishing best practices, creating core architecture for a site and mentoring junior engineers
- Extensive programming experience in Objective-C and/or C++; understands the importance of optimizing for speed, memory usage and end-user responsiveness with strong pre-ARC Objective-C memory management skills.
- Must have live, published apps on Apple iTunes or Google Play.
- Exceptional attention to detail; in your cover letter or response please mention the phrase "beauty is in the details."
- Experience with libgdx, Cocos2D, Cocos2D-x, or Unity3D.
TapBlaze (www.tapblaze.com) is a self-funded, profitable mobile gaming company started in July 2012. Our 10+ titles in the Android and iOS markets have been installed in millions of devices since we started. We are aggressively creating new mobile casual/social games and looking for passionate developers to help make our ideas into reality.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
TapBlaze was founded in 2012 with the aim to develop the highest quality casual games for mobile devices and tablets. Our vision is to build...