TapBlaze is looking for a senior game developer to join our team. We are looking for passionate, talented people to help us bring our ideas into reality and build the next generation of top-tier mobile games.
- Develop production-grade iOS game apps using Objective-C.
- Collaborate with the design team to create and produce new games.
- Enforce code quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Integrate third-party SDKs to analyze and optimize user experience.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Write clean, robust and well-documented code.
- Extensive programming experience in Objective-C and/or C++; understands the importance of optimizing for speed, memory usage and end-user responsiveness with strong pre-ARC Objective-C memory management skills.
- An appreciation for quality workmanship..
- Exceptional attention to detail; in your cover letter or response please mention the phrase "beauty is in the details."
- Experience with Cocos2D, Cocos2D-x, Unity3D or other game engine.
TapBlaze (www.tapblaze.com) is a self-funded, profitable mobile gaming company started in July 2012. Our 10+ titles in the Android and iOS markets have been installed in millions of devices since we started. We are aggressively creating new mobile casual/social games and looking for passionate developers to help make our ideas into reality.
TapBlaze was founded in 2012 with the aim to develop the highest quality casual games for mobile devices and tablets. Our vision is to build...