TAPE, LLC Employee Reviews

Ok Company to work for
PSA (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 29, 2017
It's an okay company to work for. They lack in communication skills. Being in a separate state than headquarters makes it hard to stay on the same page with the management there. The pay is very low but the health benefits are good. The work environment is good, however it could improve with more available space.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
low pay
productive and good environment to work
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 14, 2015
I have a good relationship with the co workers, they are helpful and support in sharing the ideas .
I have opportunity to gain more experience in most of the new system and tools.
A miliitary type envionment that works as a team.
TRM /Institutional Training Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 31, 2013
A typical day at work entails building models to equate equipment costs for the Army Reserve. I have learned the nuts and bolts of costs that the military uses. I can put 2 & 2 together now since at one time I was in uniform and now looking at things from a civilian standpoint things are much more clear. My co-workers are piece of the pie in which we all work cohesively as a whole. Although there are times in which we are extremely busy such as the time for the POM or the PRESBUD but as I have stated earlier our teams motto is "One team one fight" so things run alot smoother. There are many aspects of my job in which makes my days enjoyable but the one thing thing that stands out is the working environment is like synergy in motion. We are a mix of retired military and government workers that work on the same level.
Pros
great healthcare benifits as well as a 24/7 gym.
Cons
n/a