TAPESTRY SOLUTIONS

TAPESTRY SOLUTIONS United States Employee Reviews

Field Support Representative
Regional Manager / Field Support Representative (Current Employee), USMarch 9, 2014
For field support representatives there is zero upward mobility. We have become the very corporate culture we disliked so many years ago.

Management tells you one thing and does another. They do not have clear policies when it comes to taking care of the employee. They wing it.

At first it is great working there with the freedom you are given to do your job, but eventually that all wears off when you realize that you are just a number to them.
Great job but poor supervision
ICODES Customer Support Rep and Trainer (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CADecember 19, 2013
I had a great time and enjoyed my job but was let go without any warning and no reason other than the contract we had wasn't enough to support the staffing. I learned later that they took from our contract to pay other development projects.
Great place to work and great owner
Field Support Engineer (FSE)/ Instructor (Former Employee), San Diego, caMay 3, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: time away from the family
Working for Tapestry is what work should be about. The owners and management took care of the employees no mater where we were in world. I learned a lot about tracking systems to support the war fighters and know what a company can do when they are a great one. The people were all in the same page to get the work done and we all didn't stay under 40 hours to do it.
Creative and innovative logistics software company.
ITV Operations Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 11, 2012
Pros: great benefits and a family work environment.
Cons: not a lot of advancement opportunity for current department.
Must be able to multi-task well and complete a high number of daily reports and tasks.
Co-workers are like family.
Tough work schedule, must work weekends and holidays.
Lots of fun company functions, snack food, and company gym for all employees.
Dynamic, rewarding, efficient
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2012
This company provides a good network infrastructure, allowing me to work virtually anywhere. They had a very efficient work process, and most people seem to be really knowledgeable in their fields. They had a fairly reasonable performance based compensation system.