Tapingo Employee Reviews

Delivering to hungry students
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALOctober 2, 2017
Company could be better if management could improve their response time and courriers never see surge pay the company just keeps it to themselves,mainly I felt like what I read in the fact column dust turn out to be at all true and I felt like I was being lied to overall this company could be better but I think they will sink their own ship before they can even set sail.
Pros
Cons
Everthing
Poorly Managed and Unfair Treatment
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXSeptember 2, 2017
The job was extremely stressful just in the nature of things, but the managers consistently made it much worse. Despite the fact that my entire job revolved around driving, I'd often be chastised or even borderline harassed by managers for not answering their messages while they knew I was driving, mostly for not taking orders while I was still delivering food. The managers changed almost every couple of weeks, and they were almost never involved with us. I was not paid enough to properly cover the amount of gas they would end up making me use, so at the end of a work week I would've earned maybe $40 and have an empty gas tank.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Intense, stressful, poor management
Good money
Food courier (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 15, 2017
This is by far the best job I've ever had. The pay is excellent. Management is lacking though. No quick response to important questions. For a campus area job they should give notice 2 months in advance that they will be slowing down for the summer. It screwed me over big time.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Slow to non existent management
Good for the money, but poor management
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 24, 2017
Disorganized management and not enough accountability made the job a stressful one. But the pay was good because it was contracted employment and you got paid directly for orders.
Absolutely abhorrent job
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 3, 2017
I worked at Tapingo for nearly 6 months, and the majority of the time I had to deal with a non-functioning business model, incompetent management and support staff, as well as unhealthy business practices. The idea behind the job seems welcoming, but its execution is simply grotesque. I would not recommend anyone apply to become a member at Tapingo, nor do I plan on supporting the business in the future
Pros
Ideal scheduling, competitive pay (when their system is working)
Cons
Too many to count
Easy
Courier (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 14, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of ordering and delivering food around LSU campus and surrounding areas. I disliked the job because I only had a bike at the time and was new to the area so I wasn't too experienced for great service.
Work goes from fast to slow to fast.
Courier (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKAugust 8, 2016
Work varies depending on what shift you take. Sometimes your waiting in a parking lot for an order and at others your taking 5-6 orders from different restaurants and delivering to the four corners of town.
They also have a "come and go,get paid per order" system which is very nice.
Pros
Great hours, good pay
Cons
No parking afterward, Pay for own gas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tapingo. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8