AEG MANAGEMENT TWN, LLC D/B/A TARGET CENTER
POSITION Event Security
SUPERVISOR Director of Security / Manager of Security
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt/Part-time
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with a secure impression of Target Center. This impression is created by talking with guests, providing them with accurate event information, assisting them with security questions regarding the event, and assisting them with any issues. This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees of Target Center in maintaining a superior level of guest service.
- Provide all guests a positive first impression of Target Center by offering superior, individualized service.
- Provide Target Center guests with accurate event and arena information.
- Enforce rules and smoking policies.
- Respond to emergencies via emergency radio.
- Deal with patron problems and complaints up to the level where intervention by a Security Supervisor is required.
- Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Have knowledge of Security Chain of Command.
- Law enforcement, Law enforcement student, or Military background preferred. But not necessary.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, or REGISTRATIONS
- Eligible to be employed as a protective services employee according to Minnesota State Law.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Frequent walking, including walking stairs.
TO APPLY: Please visit our website at www.targetcenter.com and complete our on-line application. Applications can also be picked up at the Box Office at Target Center, 600 1st Ave N, Mpls MN. No phone calls please. EOE