Target Employee Reviews

Found 17,514 reviews matching the search
Busy but good work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 21, 2016
I worked here during the holiday season so it was very busy everyday. But that being said it was a good place to work. Both coworkers and management were very helpful.
Pros
Always something to do
Sucky
Flow Team Member (Current Employee) –  Abington, MASeptember 21, 2016
Don't work here upper management dies not like to promote older people. They want fresh off the street college kids to run their stores. They cut hours all the time and it makes it really hard to live off of. Upper management sucks. HR is a revolving door of gossip, nothing is kept secret. The discount isn't even worth it it's only 10%.
I loved working at target.
Target Team Member (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LASeptember 21, 2016
At target I felt more at home. I was able to get my job done at my own pace. Managers always worked with me on my schedule to where it fit me. Overall loved working there.
Pros
Everything.
Cons
No cons at all.
Fun place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 21, 2016
Assist customers throughuot the store, daily clean up after the store is closed.The most enjoyable part of the job was the laided back atmosphere. I learned that customer service is very important to a businesses sucess.
Pros
Laided back atmosphere
Cons
No set hours or schedule
Nice environment
Target Team Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 21, 2016
It was okay I had a nice experience the manager was very nice and was willing to take out time with employers if needed. It was kinda a different because we had the mcdonalds play land so I was able to interact with different kids from all ages....
Pros
FREE LUNCHES
great team work
Fair managemnt
safe work environment
great teamwork
benefits
Cons
breaks too short
Fun but harsh
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXSeptember 21, 2016
I was a cashier management wasn't fair. I personally didn't think they should've pushed us cashiers to get these RedCards, if we didnt really try we got in trouble but what they (managers) didn't know was that most of our guests that came thorugh, were regulars.
Lots of food
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PASeptember 21, 2016
Your learn about different coffees, you learn how to steam milk, you learn to make drinks special drinks how to be friendly at all time. You get to meet people from all over.
Pros
Learn new drinks
Cons
Get to hype
unorganized poor management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXSeptember 21, 2016
A typical day at work was quite stressful stressful not knowing where you would be throughout the store. I learn how to communicate effectively to customers. Management was very poor didn't really care to much about there employees and what they went through on a regular bases. My co-workers were very nice and seemed like very well rounded people. The hardest part of the job was when they got self checkout and cut everyone's hours so you went from working 4 days a week to maybe 2. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to put a smile on customers faces and building different relationships.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
poor management not enough hours
Productive place to work. Some drama.
Presentation Team Member/ Sales floor team member (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TxSeptember 21, 2016
I enjoyed my two years at target but you were worked very hard and trained very little. There were very few benefits till you've been there for over a year.
this job is okay
Logistics Team Member (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 20, 2016
this job is okay. you will only get about 20 hours a week working as a stocker. But a lot of the people there are nice and the higher ups treat everyone pretty well.
Great job kno pay
Night Stocker (Former Employee) –  Southhaven, MSSeptember 20, 2016
Great job wen I was there pay made me unhappy
Structure was steady job was organized customer was great to us love too go bk not for that pay
Fast, Fun, & Friendly Atmosphere
ETL-AP (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 20, 2016
Engage with team members, help peers out in other workcenters, manage the sales floor, make sure every guest leaves happy, and protect companies assets.
Pros
Team Culture, Peers
Cons
Work life balance, difficulty moving up in company
Well maintained
Target Team Member (Former Employee) –  Mission Valley, CASeptember 20, 2016
I enjoyed my time working with this company. Plenty of hours. Coworkers got along just fine. What more can I say it was a job and they paid me. Always on time too 😊
Great Team
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 20, 2016
Wonderful Team atmosphere.

Target Corporation supports many community outreach programs which I proudly stand behind.

Wonderful team environment.

Leaned many valuable trades with this company.
Pros
na
Cons
na
productive
Backroom team member (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Was a great opportunity for a student. Flexible with your schedule and is a big company so always room to grow and help customers. Co-workers are always willing to help learn.
Great people, but long hours
Executive Intern-Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 20, 2016
Loved the people I worked with and the work in my field that I was doing, however you are required to work every other weekend and late nights sometimes. You're also required to manage the store multiple times a week.
Fun Place to Work For
Softlines Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2016
It was Seasonal. We got rewarded for our hard work and we got free food in the break room everyday. I had great co-workers/team.
Good management and team members
Cashier/Guest Services (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2016
Good place to work. Everyone is very friendly. Can be like high school sometimes with the younger team members though. Pay is okay. Yearly raise isnt alot but still cool they do it. No benefits unless you work full time which not alot of people do. Overall a great place to get customer service skills and meet nice people along the way. Best retail store to work for by far.
Pros
Flexible with hours and shifts
Cons
Not much advancement
Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXSeptember 20, 2016
I loved everything I did at Target. It was the best experience ever. I got alone well with everyone from co-workers to managers and the guest.