Target Employee Reviews

Found 23,623 reviews matching the search
I worked on flow team
night stocker/ day returns person (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXAugust 18, 2017
The management when I was there was so full of themselves that I got injured by a manager.And then they wanted doctors notes so they did not read them and then ask why you were doing what you're doctor told you to do.
Pros
The people on the team .
Cons
Getting hurt
Don't like them at all
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 18, 2017
Management sucked poried work at the one on south chase in Milwaukee Wisconsin I like first but. I really disliked management poried they would play favoritism and i seen people get treat unfairly many times
Pros
New management
Cons
If this your first job you might like it
Productive workplace, could be fun if with the right team
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIAugust 18, 2017
A typical day, you are continuously working on merchandising in one way or another. Company not really focused on customer service. Depending on the store you are in, will depend on the teamwork.
Overall a good transition job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYAugust 18, 2017
I don't believe it's a job that you dream of but it's a great milestone. I went to work every single day and I really like working with others. The problem was they didn't appreciate all of the extra work that I did. It became more of an expectation.
Fun
Target Team Member (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INAugust 18, 2017
Working at target was one of the best experiences of ever had the honor to have the people you work with are friendly and willing to help management is great.
Team Environment
Backroom Team Member (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 18, 2017
Target is a workplace that encourages team work and communication. There were ample opportunities to move around the store, learning and gaining new experiences.
Productive and cool work place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Harlem, NYAugust 18, 2017
Target is non stop work. it's a cool place to work if you like fast pace. some days it's slow and some days it's stressful but that's work anywhere but I will recommend itas a first job for anyone.
some nice coworkers, but the management wasn't the best in some aspects.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTAugust 18, 2017
A typical work day wasn't the worst but the management directly above me wasn't the best. All but one manager was extremely lazy. But she no longer works for the company. Most people that I've known to work for the company have quit due to bad management.
Pros
breaks were nice.
Cons
Bad management.
It's all about the numbers
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fridley, MNAugust 17, 2017
Target is a great company to work for. It's a great job for someone who is going to school. They have tuition reimbursement and are flexible with a school schedule.
coo
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2017
I loved target and working there , I just didn't like the hours and the pay we received. Depending on who you worked with, they would play with your breaks though and I hated that.
Ok company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 17, 2017
I worked for this company for a short time and decided to leave for a better opportunity. My coworkers were fun and management was flexible and encouraging.
productive and fun
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Loves Park, ILAugust 17, 2017
you would stock shelves and pull everything forward so the aisles would look like a brick wall, nice and neat. management is amazing. you would learn great customer service skills for the floor and register as well. great health care benefits after being there for a certain amount of time
Productive Place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 17, 2017
Productive place to work and you are able to learn a lot while you work there. They allow yo to have a flexible schedule if you are in school or unable to wok full time.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Hours
productive work place
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYAugust 17, 2017
everyone at target works in a outstand overall good vibe from the team to management. typical days are always fun. hardest part of the job is getting ready for black-friday the night before and enjoyable part is the holidays
Pros
free lunch all the time
Cons
healthcare
Great work life
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 17, 2017
Great work life, great pay and atmosphere. Consistent volume so you never get bored. As well as amazing benefits as far as health insurance and over time depending on availability.
Benefits
Overnight stocking
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKAugust 17, 2017
Typical night involved unloading a truck and palletizing items based on department labels. The next step was running the pallets to their various departments on the sales floor and stocking shelves based on location markings on the product.
Terrible place to work, and terrible co workers
Instocks Team Member (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAAugust 17, 2017
When i worked at target i always kept to myself, and didn't bother anyone. I did my work then went on my way. For some reason all the workers were so rude to me, everytime i walked by i get mean stares, everytime i ask a question i get snobby replies. I would not recommend this job to anyone. Grown people should not be bullying others!
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Terrible staff, terrible management.
First one to see markdowns
Price Change Specialists (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 17, 2017
Target offer 401k and discount for their employees.It was a past face environment and I was one of 4 people in charge of the price changes throughout the store and it was a fun job to do.
Pros
First one to see markdowns
Cons
weekends and weird work hours
it was a very stressful place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wylie, TXAugust 17, 2017
they didnt give you enough time to get your job done and they were always pushing you to hurry up when you were going as fast as you could with what you had to do. they are always trying to get the employees to do more than they are able to get done . if you said anything about what you didnt like they would cut your hours to where you didnt work but a couple days a week.
Very balanced company, plenty of opportunity and advancement.
Target Team Member (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZAugust 17, 2017
I worked at target for a little over a year and never had any complaints, if I did my boss was there and ready to listen to me. They we're all about being efficient and would cease the talking if it got out of hand, I enjoyed working for them and would love to go back.
Pros
Discounts, friendly coworkers, fast-paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Target. Our community is ready to answer.