Tarzana Treatment Centers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun environment to work
Substance Abuse Counselor (Current Employee), Tarzana, CAJuly 29, 2014
I have learned so much in working at Tarzana. I have awesome relationships with my co-workers and other staff. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with the patients and in help them with their life struggles. Tarzana has provided me experience and understanding in what it means to be a team player.
Excellent workplace, room for advancement
Program Supervisor (Former Employee), Tarzana, CAMarch 15, 2014
Pros: job opportunities and advancement
Many services provided
Caring staff
Supportive Management
Opportunity for growth
Excessive paperwork
Loving, caring environment
Voluntary Work
Nursery Caregiver (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 30, 2013
Pros: played a lot with kids, had many breaks, enjoyed many happy moments
Cons: had to bear all types of situations
I had plenty of children to work with. I learned how to communicate with children and to have patience with them. Ms. Crystal Clapton was a great manager and was the one whom taught me the most. The hardest part was to learn to have patience with the children through all types of temper tantrums they threw. The most enjoyable part was to see the smiles on the children when their parents would come and pick them up.
Decline to state
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee), Lancaster, CAMarch 2, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: employees are disrespectd by superiors
A typical workday consists of balancing extreme disregard of self by employer with my dedicated regard for my client.
FSP
Targeted Case Manager (Current Employee), Tarzana, CAFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches on some holidays
Cons: short staff
Gained much needed experience about social services. Assisted client in getting basic needs met. Offered support in reviewing documentation.
Increased responsibilites, with the oppurtunity of learning on a daily basis
Clinical Supervisor of Primary Care (Current Employee), Lancaster, CANovember 24, 2012
Pros: fulfilling patient's needs and care, learning on a daily basis, being assigned multiple duties and taking on resposnisbilites.
Cons: unable to take 15 minute breaks, have to work through lunch break
My duties that I perform on a daily basis at work consume of these list of task as my role of the supervisor of primary care.
- Assist front office with checking in patients and screening new patients for various programs that are offered.
-Assist care teams in triaging patients and rooming the patient.
-Preping for procedures such as pap smears, adult and child physicals, EKG's, audiometry exams.
- Administrating medications as a result in abnormal vital signs including insulin per provider.
- Administer adult and child immunizations.
-Check emails and voicemails
-Attend conference calls
-Available for all escalations, questions, and structure the flow of the clinic to assure patients are seen within their scheduled times and to assure of no overtime.
I have learned how to structure a facility to work together as a team, and how to all become a team player. To practice safe patient care and enforce our company's policy and procedures.
The most enjoyable part of my working is seeing my staff happy when they see the outcome of how much was accomplished due to their result of working together as a team.
Great job experience working with addictive personalities
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAMay 15, 2012
Pros: great opportunity for personal growth, development for client
A typical day was clocking in and getting charts ready for the day. conductiong apporoximately 12 groups a week, ability to handle case load of about 30, develop treatment plans, daily progress notes in charts and to the courts, collborate with DCFS, Probation, EAP, Dept of Mental Health, TANF, private sector, and other resources to ensure the best quality of care including post treatment.