TASC Employee Reviews

It was very educational
Recovery Coach (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2017
I had a wonderful supervisor who worked very closely with me on my writing skills, presentation and confidence as a helper. to this day he still a professional mentor in my life.
Pros
No micro-managing
Cons
Having to watch clients lose thier children in spite of efforts made
Productive and Beneficial to clients
Therapist Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 28, 2017
Office space didn't provide for the best confidential scenario, however, collaboration with the team and resources used to assist client were greatly beneficial and yielded positive, long term results.
Great work enviroment/ Fast paced
Logistics Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2017
-Fast Paced
-I learned crucial management and customer service skills
-Management was great
-Being away (I worked oversees)
-Getting to work with such a great comapny was the best part, plus the people were just great!
Supper Comopany to work for!
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 16, 2016
I like everything about this company and would work for them anytime!

well managed, great pay and benefits, and a company to retire with!
Pros
Great management
A good place to work.
Customer Service/Business Processing (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 10, 2016
Employees treated equally/fairly; friendly co-workers and a good management staff.

Office environment is good; I.T. staff keeps equipment running well.
Pros
Casual dress code for evening workers; fun social activities/fundraising.
Cons
Pay raise schedule not adequate for hourly workers.
Great
Swim Teacher (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXOctober 27, 2016
Great place...people really nice and will work with you. Great place for you kids to learn or get better and to make friends. It's a year round swim club
Things have changed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2016
New upper management has changed everything. Not the place for a long term job anymore. A lot of great people working here in other departments.
Benefits
Cons
Upper Management
The flexibility of work schedule
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/LEVEL 1 TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2016
TASC was an very welcoming job place, everyone within the company worked well together and we always were in agreement on activities as a group for enjoyment for the staff.

A typical day at work included getting your work assignments completed without having to be supervised through the process.

While working there at TASC, I self taught myself as well as other administrative assistants MS Office software and as needed assist on computers or printers.

My coworkers whom I worked my 14 years with in the MIS department were like family, we stuck together on helped each when was needed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when needed we came together as a group to assist one another and loved the bond we had with each other, we truly were like family.
Pros
Flexible lunch schedule
Cons
The time of year when we are effected by the state budget.
A good place to give of self for the sake of helping the community
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2016
The organization I work for is designed to provide support services for those who are faced with challenging situations as they recover capital items that they may have been lost or compromised while dealing with the uncertainties that life sometimes presents. A typical day at work involves a lot of paperwork that is necessary for case management and deadline quotas. My co-workers are cordial, polite and always ready to assist each other. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help all clients reach their full potential. The most enjoyable part of job is knowing that I have helped one client become a viable part of society again.
Team Environment and Meet the needs of employees.
Information Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indian Head, MDAugust 30, 2016
Very nurturing environment; mentors employees to the next level.
Desires excellence in all.

Management is wonderful at meeting the needs of their employees.
Fun workplace good people
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Seabrook, TXAugust 29, 2016
Very nice and good people would love to work for them again always stayed busy and good lunches safety is really there number one thing
Tasc
Senior Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 15, 2016
The contract was successful in developing, installing and supporting many IT systems and applications. Descent pay, good benefits, and a good working environment.
Different Company
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 10, 2016
I was not happy with the environment here. A lot of people were not welcoming and had very bad attitudes. I did not enjoy being here or working for a company on this level
Great atmosphere to work at.
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJuly 25, 2016
I provided a high level of professionalism and promoted a working environment with a high quality of customer service to meet the needs of diverse clientele in the office. I enjoyed witnessing and being part of the positive progress in people's lives. Great communication between all co-workers.
Pros
Professional, kind and supportive staff.
Cons
Part-time, no benefits
Has potential to be good job, but management keeps getting in the way
SETA (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 25, 2016
TASC was a great company to work for, before it transitioned to Engility. Now, with the benefit cuts and hiring/retention of management that doesn't understand the employee or their jobs, employment with TASC/Engility has become about chasing the bottom dollar in spite of the employee.
Cons
Lack of career opportunities
Ok
Senior Systems Analyst, Human Factors Lead (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 23, 2016
My management chain was willing to adapt to allow more work-life balance incentives.

Worked with qualified professionals.
Pros
great health benefits
Cons
salary growth was slow
Great leadership and lots of room for advancement.
Enterprise Level System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 21, 2016
This company takes care of it's employees and compensates them accordingly. The culture of customer service is also a great strength of this organization.
Colleagues became friends
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 7, 2016
To this day, I am still in contact with many of the colleagues I met while working for TASC. The place had a family atmosphere among the workforce. Just last year, I attended our first TASC Reunion. It was wonderful seeing many friends that I had not seen in 20 years.
Pros
Family atmosphere; working on-site with the customer
Cons
n/a
Did not enjoy my time there
Sr. Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 5, 2016
Difficult place to work. Management was disorganized. All the knowledge is in the hands of two people and knowledge sharing was at a minimum.
A excellent company to work for
Signature Reduction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 1, 2016
I've enjoyed and continue to enjoy to work for TASC unfortunate my billet is getting cut and I have to find another job. I work 40 hours a week. I have enjoyed working on this contract and the government folks are awesome group of people to work with; they will be missed however I plan to keep in contact with them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TASC. Our community is ready to answer.

84%