TASC Employee Reviews

Stressful
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Texarkana, TXNovember 17, 2017
Extremely cut throat work place, poor management, constantly having to look over your own shoulder to see who was trying to get you removed from the company.
Pros
Cons
no benefits, no workers comp, extremely low pay, well below what the state average was for the job title and duties of the position.
contract ended
Systems Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 15, 2017
I was asked on several occasions to work for this company and eventually I did, only to find out that the contract ended before a years time was up and therefore I was out of a job.
Individual offices vary a lot.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILNovember 2, 2017
Varies greatly depending on your location and office. My location was wonderful. Excellent administrator and supervisor. However, the decision makers are located in Chicago and are unwilling to see unique differences in other areas. There are a very large number of directors and administrators and not enough "feet on the ground". There are challenges with the state budget as well.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Pay
productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 2, 2017
A very good place to work nice and friendly has lots of great opportunities the hardest part of the job is the fast paced calls they also have lots of volunteer opportunities
Great work/life balance!
Certifying Scientist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2017
Low stress work place, everyone is friendly and great to work with! When life happens, its understood and worked with as much as possible. Great place to work!
Pros
Monthly lunches, Benefits, Stable
Cons
Days can be slow
Bad administration
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2017
It doesn't matter how much you sell if the administration side is not working correctly the customer service will not keep it in place. Poor customer service and management will limit better opportunities.
Pros
Excellent products
Cons
If you want to feel unheard
Information Analyst (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 18, 2017
Often times my managers would outright ignore anyone under them. There was no option to move out of job positions, often they would just sit on your resume or ignore your requests.
Pros
Cons
Management, Pay, Career Advancement
Good people, good work
Customer Engagement / Systems Engineer) (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 6, 2017
Enjoyed working with them. Interesting mission/customer, who definitely needed our help. Appreciated good work, dealt discreetly with those who were not performing up to standard.
care manager
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCSeptember 4, 2017
worked monday thru friday
case managerment probationers
helping others remain abstinence from alcohol or drugs
teaching groups after work at least 2 times weekly
Pros
lunch off time
Cons
healthcare is expensive
Great career oppportunties
Business Analyst/Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 31, 2017
Great company. Excellent staff. Management was attentive, professional, responsive, and well educated. Constantly interfaces with department heads and technical leads.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Upper management based on Chantilly, Va

Want to know more about TASC?

Ask a question
excellent
Recovery Coach (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILAugust 25, 2017
thisis the wrong emblem...not right I am not reviewing this. It is is super annoying bcause its not even the right company I am reviewing. I think this should be optional.
good work environment
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZAugust 14, 2017
The job was interesting and stressful at times. Enjoyed the short period of time I was there. I would have probably stayed except I thought management showed favoritism which is not unusual but at the time I didn't like it.
Benefits
Cons
Favoritism
productive
Care Manager, Counselors, All Other (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCJuly 26, 2017
Excellent place to work for. Management is wonderful. The VP is very understanding and professional. Family oriented environment. They push for you to get your credentials and provide the clinical supervision.
Pros
wonderful management
working in the field was great
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exxon BaytownJuly 12, 2017
Upper management has a lot to be desired to many chiefs and not enough Indians. Over all my employees were great I had some very dedicated hands. I was responsible for bringing in work which I was very good at. Bottom line is there was way to much politics in the main office.
I enjoyed the jobs I supported within the company.
Senior Systems Engineer 6 (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 28, 2017
The work I supported was meaningful. I had the opportunity to learn as much as I wanted to. There is assistance in learning new work or being trained. I have had numerous jobs with and over all that experience was great.

My immediate manager is great and works hard to support the people under her.

My environment where I worded varied from cubes to very nice offices - no complaints.
Pros
great jobs
Cons
management often lack of support
They never appreciate anything you do. No acknowledgement from management
Customer Care Quailty Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 27, 2017
Don't work at this company if you can help it. No recognition for your effort. Work is never satisfactory. No vacation time. No personal time. They do the occurrence thing.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No Vacation and Personal time off
Great Place To Work
PM Supervisor (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 25, 2017
Wonderful place to work and grow. Great people to work and for on all levels of management. Company provides great benefits, including onsite and offsite training.
Great People
Technical Engineer Services Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35802June 19, 2017
This company is a good company. Really good bunch of people, They had their HR department work with me to build my resume and with finding a new job when my contract ended. They didn't leave me high and dry like other companies have.
Pros
People
Cons
Short contacts
TASC/Engility
Test Engineer 4 (Former Employee) –  Indian Head, MDJune 7, 2017
Worked off-site for TASC later acquired by Engility. A good company to work for with the local management team. Rewarded me for good work with spot bonuses and recognition.
Pros
A work hard, play hard environment. Recognition for good work.
pay sucks
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
We are performing the same work as parole agents and making 20,000 less than they are. Its really sad how much we get paid barley above minimum wage. Benefits are over priced for pay.
Pros
people
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TASC. Our community is ready to answer.