TASC Employee Reviews

Great People
Technical Engineer Services Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35802June 19, 2017
This company is a good company. Really good bunch of people, They had their HR department work with me to build my resume and with finding a new job when my contract ended. They didn't leave me high and dry like other companies have.
Pros
People
Cons
Short contacts
TASC/Engility
Test Engineer 4 (Former Employee) –  Indian Head, MDJune 7, 2017
Worked off-site for TASC later acquired by Engility. A good company to work for with the local management team. Rewarded me for good work with spot bonuses and recognition.
Pros
A work hard, play hard environment. Recognition for good work.
pay sucks
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
We are performing the same work as parole agents and making 20,000 less than they are. Its really sad how much we get paid barley above minimum wage. Benefits are over priced for pay.
Pros
people
Cons
pay
Cutthroat, inconsistent training, rewarded for dishonesty but great pay and benefits
Regional Sales Director/Northwest States/Third (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 4, 2017
Great benefits, if you work at corporate, everyone is helpful and professional. Sales who work offsite are challenged to get ahold of training or help, "rules" for employees are overlooked if you are producing excellent sales numbers. Creates an environment of backstabbing, dishonesty, and a culture of selfishness.
Pros
Great benefits, vacation, 401K, insurance.
Cons
Inconsistent training, back biting, big learning curve.
Good advancement opportunities
PROJECT CONTROL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 3, 2017
I liked working at BAESYSTEMS because I had the opportunity to advance with three different positions. The benefits were great. but there were many changes with management.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
a fair amount of change with management
fun place to work, good hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZApril 27, 2017
very nice people to work with, to much of corporate not knowing what was going on with the little guys. Not every office runs the same way,for the most part yes, depending on the size.
Pros
good hours
Not a good time.
Community Skills Trainer (Former Employee) –  Waukon, IAApril 25, 2017
I was harassed a lot at this job and it made me feel awful. To be honestly I know they don't share names on here, but I'm too embarrassed to talk about it.
TASC is a great place to work.
Client Services and Correspondence Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 9, 2017
TASC has been a great place to work. They have really worked with me to address work/life balance issues. I am able to have time with my daughter because of the remote work capability in my position. Great company!
Pros
Remote
Cons
Structure is a little rigid sometimes, but that is about it...
Great place tro work if only looking for seasonal work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 6, 2017
TASC did state that this was a seasonal position but more than like ly they would hire full-time based on performance.My whole class was not hired , and I was then told that this was not the usual. I did like working from home, and would love the opportunity to do that again
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Lack of trust with advancement
It was very educational
Recovery Coach (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2017
I had a wonderful supervisor who worked very closely with me on my writing skills, presentation and confidence as a helper. to this day he still a professional mentor in my life.
Pros
No micro-managing
Cons
Having to watch clients lose thier children in spite of efforts made
Productive and Beneficial to clients
Therapist Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 28, 2017
Office space didn't provide for the best confidential scenario, however, collaboration with the team and resources used to assist client were greatly beneficial and yielded positive, long term results.
Great work enviroment/ Fast paced
Logistics Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2017
-Fast Paced
-I learned crucial management and customer service skills
-Management was great
-Being away (I worked oversees)
-Getting to work with such a great comapny was the best part, plus the people were just great!
Supper Comopany to work for!
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 16, 2016
I like everything about this company and would work for them anytime!

well managed, great pay and benefits, and a company to retire with!
Pros
Great management
A good place to work.
Customer Service/Business Processing (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 10, 2016
Employees treated equally/fairly; friendly co-workers and a good management staff.

Office environment is good; I.T. staff keeps equipment running well.
Pros
Casual dress code for evening workers; fun social activities/fundraising.
Cons
Pay raise schedule not adequate for hourly workers.
Great
Swim Teacher (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TXOctober 27, 2016
Great place...people really nice and will work with you. Great place for you kids to learn or get better and to make friends. It's a year round swim club
could be better
Configuration Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 20, 2016
hard to make decisions without asking first
too much micromanagement
coworkers are good
hardest part is getting individuals to agree on recommendations
Things have changed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2016
New upper management has changed everything. Not the place for a long term job anymore. A lot of great people working here in other departments.
Benefits
Cons
Upper Management
The flexibility of work schedule
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/LEVEL 1 TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2016
TASC was an very welcoming job place, everyone within the company worked well together and we always were in agreement on activities as a group for enjoyment for the staff.

A typical day at work included getting your work assignments completed without having to be supervised through the process.

While working there at TASC, I self taught myself as well as other administrative assistants MS Office software and as needed assist on computers or printers.

My coworkers whom I worked my 14 years with in the MIS department were like family, we stuck together on helped each when was needed.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when needed we came together as a group to assist one another and loved the bond we had with each other, we truly were like family.
Pros
Flexible lunch schedule
Cons
The time of year when we are effected by the state budget.
A good place to give of self for the sake of helping the community
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2016
The organization I work for is designed to provide support services for those who are faced with challenging situations as they recover capital items that they may have been lost or compromised while dealing with the uncertainties that life sometimes presents. A typical day at work involves a lot of paperwork that is necessary for case management and deadline quotas. My co-workers are cordial, polite and always ready to assist each other. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help all clients reach their full potential. The most enjoyable part of job is knowing that I have helped one client become a viable part of society again.
Team Environment and Meet the needs of employees.
Information Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indian Head, MDAugust 30, 2016
Very nurturing environment; mentors employees to the next level.
Desires excellence in all.

Management is wonderful at meeting the needs of their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TASC. Our community is ready to answer.