TASC Employer Reviews

Linux Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Madison, WIOctober 15, 2014
I found TASC a very difficult environment to work but I think I made the best of it.
Very smart employees.
Coporate Staff (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: internship program was top notch, benefits were competitive, and they took care of their own.
Cons: company's outlook did not look too good, lots of reorganizations with employee turnover.
While I worked here, my coworkers showed excellence in their job function. I always felt supported by my team and management.
A Better Place to Work ten years ago
Sr. Program Scientist (Current Employee), Chantilly VAOctober 10, 2014
TASC has had its problems, most of which deal with management that can't get out from the Aerospace golden years. Difficult to bring innovative and revolutionary ideas and technology to bear.
Several inner circles makes it hard to move into management, and they hire most senior managers from the outside instead of from within.
Most of management and – more... the Board treat the corporation as a product oriented or contract oriented corporation, instead of a corporation of people skills.
Because of the government down-swing, jobs are not a premium capability. But, that is because when they were sold by Northrop Grumman, they were stripped of the technology labs, Intellectual Properties, and talents that made it a great corporation. – less
TASC
Deputy Program Manager/Systems Integrator (Former Employee), Springfield, VAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: employee focused
Cons: benefits
Good company, management proactive, diverse work force. Handled varied contracts. Advancement potential.
Enjoyable Contracting Company
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: contract driven company
The employees are extremely nice and that creates a great work environment. It is a contracting company so everything depends on what contract you are on and your customer.
Nice company to work for
Project Manager/Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 24, 2014
TASC is a nice company to work for. The staff are friendly and professional
Very technical and detail oriented company
Intelligence Analyst III & JCIDS Developer/Writer (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: leadership is involved with it's people, yet leave you to your work.
Cons: decreasing benefits, 401k plan, tasc used to lead the pack but to stay competitive, certain benefits have been reduced
I have enjoyed working for TASC for the past 5 years. The company strives to take care of their employees despite the recent economic challenges. Every job that I have within the company gave me the chance to learn a new skill set and employ my problem solving skills.
GREAT PEOPLE AND INTERESTING PROJECTS
Lead Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 23, 2014
I have experienced working with a lot of experienced and team oriented professionals. projects were interesting and challenging as well.
Manager (Current Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 23, 2014
I enjoy working at TASC. The management allows for good work/life balance. They understand that employees have lives outside of work. One of my favorite things is every May we have a Wounded Warrior picnic where all money donated goes to Homes of Heros or a Wounded Warrior foundation. TASC matches up to a certain amount. It is amazing how much can be – more... collected in one day! – less
Excellence in Advisory Support to the National Intelligence Community
Vice President, Strategic Development (Former Employee), Chantilly, VASeptember 7, 2014
High end engineering expertise, best value offerings to government customers, comsummate professionalism.
Great mission with great people
Senior Director of Business Management (Current Employee), ChantillySeptember 5, 2014
The mission of the customar is invigorating and helping them achieve drives the team.
Two Thumbs Down
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: paid time off
Cons: management
While working for this company in Austin Texas I learned that it is okay to be harassed. I also learned that moving up and advancing is pretty much impossible.The management is terrible and very passive aggressive. They bring on people that have no experience but then fire the ones that actually have experience and actually do their jobs.
Commercial industry has a different focus than my previous government work.
Vice President (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: compensation was excellent.
Cons: sole focus was on profit.
I joined TASC at a time when the government's funding was beginning to decline due to the decrease in operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. As a result, the company "re-organized" several times in order to cut costs. These changes made it difficult to operate due to the "bottom line" being solely about money and personnel being worried about being laid – more... off. I missed the ability to focus on getting the job done and done well. – less
Relaxed schedule / 10K a year for school, Unlimited funds for certifications
PKE / Network Engineer III (Current Employee), Fort Huachuca, AZJune 23, 2014
My job allows me to come and go as i please, i have no set schedule I have to follow, as long as I complete 80 hours in a two week period. They provide $10,000 per year for education and unlimited money for professional certifications, which improve your skills in your given field.

Great company to work for!
Decent place to work
Computer Systems Security Analyst, 5 (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 21, 2014
Pros: good contract opportunities
Cons: average benefits and pay
Decent place to work if you can get on a good contract. Most of the great benefits have been cut so it's very average in every way.
Principle Test Engineer/Task Leader (Current Employee), Indian Head, MDJune 16, 2014
A very nice place to work, great co-workers and bosses. Ideal for an up coming tester.
Good Company
Engineering Section Manager/Program Integrator (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJune 7, 2014
Overall, I enjoy working for TASC - no major complaints. I'm just looking for something that gets me up from my desk - possibly travel in the mid-Atlantic/northeastern US.
Benefits
Financial Consultant (Former Employee), Northern VirginiaJune 3, 2014
Have good educational benefits. Health benefits are not the greatest.
TASC was great, now it like every other DoD contractor
Physicist (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2014
At one time TASC had benefits that were, by far, better than other DoD contractor...recently they have come back and are on par with the rest.
Electrician
Electrician (Former Employee), Seabrook, TXMay 28, 2014
Great place to work with good employees... wish the pay period was weekly instead of bi-weekly but all in all, Great

1 2 3 4 5

About TASC

Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems – Read more