TASC Employee Reviews in United States

Tasc
Senior Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 15, 2016
The contract was successful in developing, installing and supporting many IT systems and applications. Descent pay, good benefits, and a good working environment.
Different Company
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 10, 2016
I was not happy with the environment here. A lot of people were not welcoming and had very bad attitudes. I did not enjoy being here or working for a company on this level
Great atmosphere to work at.
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJuly 25, 2016
I provided a high level of professionalism and promoted a working environment with a high quality of customer service to meet the needs of diverse clientele in the office. I enjoyed witnessing and being part of the positive progress in people's lives. Great communication between all co-workers.
Pros
Professional, kind and supportive staff.
Cons
Part-time, no benefits
Has potential to be good job, but management keeps getting in the way
SETA (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 25, 2016
TASC was a great company to work for, before it transitioned to Engility. Now, with the benefit cuts and hiring/retention of management that doesn't understand the employee or their jobs, employment with TASC/Engility has become about chasing the bottom dollar in spite of the employee.
Cons
Lack of career opportunities
Ok
Senior Systems Analyst, Human Factors Lead (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 23, 2016
My management chain was willing to adapt to allow more work-life balance incentives.

Worked with qualified professionals.
Pros
great health benefits
Cons
salary growth was slow
Great leadership and lots of room for advancement.
Enterprise Level System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZJuly 21, 2016
This company takes care of it's employees and compensates them accordingly. The culture of customer service is also a great strength of this organization.
Colleagues became friends
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 7, 2016
To this day, I am still in contact with many of the colleagues I met while working for TASC. The place had a family atmosphere among the workforce. Just last year, I attended our first TASC Reunion. It was wonderful seeing many friends that I had not seen in 20 years.
Pros
Family atmosphere; working on-site with the customer
Cons
n/a
Did not enjoy my time there
Sr. Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 5, 2016
Difficult place to work. Management was disorganized. All the knowledge is in the hands of two people and knowledge sharing was at a minimum.
A excellent company to work for
Signature Reduction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 1, 2016
I've enjoyed and continue to enjoy to work for TASC unfortunate my billet is getting cut and I have to find another job. I work 40 hours a week. I have enjoyed working on this contract and the government folks are awesome group of people to work with; they will be missed however I plan to keep in contact with them
Overall, TASC possessed a very friendly work environment. I would give the company a good rating
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILJuly 1, 2016
My ex coworkers at TASC were family oriented. They treated me like I was a second member of their own family. My ex supervisor was very helpful in ensuring that I understood the functions of the job. My co workers were supportive and very understanding about the amount of time and effort that I had to place into obtaining my Masters Degree in Public Administration.
A Good place work so far
Intelligence Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 29, 2016
Good place to work overall. Things were a bit confusing initially with the merger but there seems to be alot of opportunity to move up and around. Stay tuned.
it was a good experience
PMO Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAMay 20, 2016
Can't say anything bad about this place. I was fortunate to have a great manager. Not a lot of flexibility to move within the company.
Great flexibility
Section Manager (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 9, 2016
Great company with room to grow and advance. Management is supportive of advancement and growth. Great place for young engineers and veterans with space system experience.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not many
Very interesting, with a team of indiviuals who work so well together it's amazing
CASE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 7, 2016
A typical day at work is wonderful. I learn how to work together hand and hand with other facilities to engage individuals with life changing opportunities, such as employment, personal, educational and career goals. With the help of my co-workers, nothing is too complicated. The way we communicate with each other makes our job very interesting. The hardest part of my job is not having enough staff. Having an hour lunch with my team is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
field work, hour lunch, communication, team work
Cons
shortness of staff
good company
Sr. Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAMarch 28, 2016
worked well there. Great people and great work environment. I will say i was 100% on client site so its more of a review of the client.
challenging and interesting
Part time GIS analyst contracted to NAVO, Code N92 (Former Employee) –  Stennis Space Center, MSMarch 15, 2016
My work has been very rewarding and challenging, everyday. It's always what you make of it.
No such thing as a "typical" day at work, thank goodness. Great co-workers for the most part. No micro-managing. The hardest part of my job(s) has been data mining and analysis and, producing required reports and products. This has also been my most enjoyable part(s) of the jobs.
Pros
Independence
horrible experience
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 6, 2016
Answered phones in a tiny little office with 5 other people that were loud, crude and generally horrible people. the management style sucks. the owners are awful and the GM is a moron. they are con artists. I was never paid my final delivery bonus nor any benefits. the hours suck for people with children or families. if they didn't like you, they would find a way to get rid of you. $8 an hour is not enough to deal with drama and backstabbing. They are complete sleaze balls that take advantage of people in credit situations and ask for a down payment no matter what or a co-signer. DO NOT WORK OR BUY FROM THEM!
Great Mission & Great People to Work With
Director of Office Services & Facilities (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2016
Having worked at TASC for nearly 10 years, I have a strong affinity for the mission and people at the agency. TASC is an inspiring agency filled with people who work hard to make the best possible for our community through intensive case management and legislative recommendations at the local and national level.
Pros
Mission and Staff
Great Place to Work
Program Control Management (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 23, 2016
TASC is a great place to work for. Great management teams. Lots of room for advancement. Job security and work/home life balance is great!
Great company
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 4, 2016
Great company to work for. Wish they were staying around. They care about employees and their clients. Learned some much about Case Management.
Pros
cares about their employees
Cons
n/a