Task Force Tips Inc. is Seeking an Exceptional Addition to our Service and Technical Support Team.
The Electronics Service Coordinator position reports directly to the Service and Technical Support Team Manager, and is an integral part of TFT’s critical technical and service support of distribution partners and emergency responders worldwide.
Critical Components of This Position:
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical Component Aptitude.
- Associates or BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology Degree preferred.
- Experience in the firefighting industry a strong plus.
- Bi-Lingual: Must be able to speak, read and write Spanish and English fluently.
- Works in tandem with the Technical Customer Service Manager to service/repair company product in the field, as well, as providing technical assistance to customers.
- Interfaces with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) and OEM sales team with special requests, maintaining customer part prints, as well as, applicable design changes to products.
- Ability to prepare and conduct training/seminars for customer groups, which includes developing the presentation, gathering equipment, and organizing travel arrangements.
- Ability to Travel Domestically and Internationally in Support of our Products.
- Ability and Desire to Work within an Active Team Environment Effectively Communicating with all Levels of the Company.
- Active Participation in Domestic and Latin American TFT University Instructional Programs both Internally and with Regional Managers in the Field.
- Provides technical print and media support to sales and marketing teams.
- Experience in a Manufacturing/Production Environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong Customer Service Mindset.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. For more information about our company, please visit www.tft.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority, women, veterans and disabled persons.
TFT is a worldwide leader in providing first responders with high quality, innovative agent delivery solutions. First developed by Clyde...