TASTEMORR SNACKS Employee Reviews

Tasy place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  celina, ohApril 10, 2015
I liked this job. I got to bring home healthy food for my family and learned a lot. Downfall no job security and up and coming business.
Pros
food
Cons
pay
A good job with plenty of overtime.
packer (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, OHJune 26, 2014
A typical day at work is standing on your feet all day anywhere from 8 - 12 hours. You may be packing boxes, watching the double break line, cleaning using the lockout-tagout procedure, or working on the bagger machine. The management was good at their job. I learned industrial work experience. The hardest part of the job is the 70 hour mandatory work weeks. The most enjoyable part of the job is it is a stable job.
Time fly's while you are at work, as I'm always busy.
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Rockford, OHOctober 2, 2013
I work on 2nd shift. The group I work with is close. It makes for a team environment. Overtime is always available. I really enjoy my job, and I'm happy I work for a secure company.
Pros
free lunches, uniforms, healthcare, etc.
Cons
I enjoy the work and the friends that I have made.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, OhioMarch 14, 2013
No real complants with the job. I enjoy the work and the friends that I have made. It's a team envronment. I have noticed a lot of positive change lately, and actualy enjoy coming to work. And the pay isn't bad either, especially when you factor in the extras. For me, it works out to a few dollars above minimum wage. My opinion it beats going to work at wallmart or mcdanalds.
Pros
nice people and growing company
Cons
fast paced work
Good Place to Work for a Factory
Packer, Stacker Double Braker (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, OhioFebruary 21, 2013
They are very busy and can provide hours and stable pay check. They treat us reasonable well and triyng to make improvements quickly as they can. They grow very quickly over the years that I was with the company so we had to work pretty hard, long hours but it is getting better and back to slower pace. I left for a while and come back - found work much easier than other places my area the product is light weight compared to other factory jobs. They are fair to women and hire equally. If they did not hire me back, I don't know where I be right now.
Pros
lunches, xmas parties, events, easy for factory work, good friends work there
Cons
having to wear uniforms, hair nets
productive
packer (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, OHDecember 5, 2012
i liked the experience but my hands were getting worse as in car puntunnel.
Pros
nice people
review
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, OHSeptember 4, 2012
I would not want anyone to work here. this company treats there people very poorly.
Terrible place to work.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Coldwater, OHAugust 13, 2012
The job duties are not hard at all. However, Tastemorr cannot keep employees for long, causing the ones that do stick around to have to pick up the slack.

Also, the temperature inside the factory varies between 95 degrees and 120 degrees depending on how hot it is outside, but they let you have water bottles and the break room is air conditioned.

Tastemorr does not drug test, which encourages a deal great of unsavory characters to apply there, and 90% leave within their first week because they don't like the labor.

Most of the supervisors are rude and incompetent, and the bathrooms are covered in anti-LGBT and pro-Hitler graffiti, something that HR apparently doesn't feel needs to be removed.

80% of the staff are women under the height of 5'3, so if you're a man, expect to do all of the harder work like pulling 10 foot high pallets with 90 boxes on them while the women stack rice cakes all day.

They claim to offer flexible schedules, but they do not. Expect to work 5-7 days a week, 12 hours at a time, 13-14 if your relief decides not to show (which will happen more times than not). If you work a 12 hour shift, you get a 5 minute paid break after 3 hours, an unpaid 30-minute lunch break after 6, and another paid 5 minute break after 9 hours. This is done so that they don't have adhere to Federal Law which encourages 30 minute breaks after 6 straight hours of work.

In short, this place stinks.
Pros
they let you listen to the radio in most departments.
Cons
95% of the experience there stinks. you could work at mcdonald's down the road for $0.25 less, but have a heck of a lot less stress.