TATA Elxsi Employee Reviews

Good
System Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 16, 2017
Working is not just doing same work every day. It should be a place where we can learn and grow. Elxsi is that sort of a place. It was a great experience.
Productive and good learning place with lots of helping hand by senior colleague
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 2, 2017
I joined Tata Elxsi as fresher.From that day onward I have never looked back. I got recognized for my contribution and work I performed for specific project.

I have not only learned the technical skill sets but other in-depth needful project management skills like team management, SDLC, Design document, Project delivery, Client satisfaction, Co-ordination etc.

What I like most here is team work. Each and everyone in the team support each other and provide necessary helpful hand when necessary. Seniors gives a good guidance and manage team very well to make project delivery at time as per client requirement and satisfaction.
Pros
Team work, Fun environment, Good support, Client satisfaction
Poor Management
Senior QA and Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 9, 2016
This company has good work culture and allow its employee to explore more technical things. Lot many POC's with the addition of regular work will boost your carrier and confidence. But management is very poor and company has to be employee friendly. Onsite employee's concerns are never taken care.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Poor Management
Easy going
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 24, 2016
Not so great; Poor management; no process; Not good culture; Not so good learning in all the projects; good standards to be followed; technical improvement is required
Pros
work life balance onsite chances
Cons
A lot
Software Specialist (Current Employee) –  IrelandOctober 15, 2014
Learned new domain i.e. rear view camera expertise.
Work is always overloaded to people who works good. Benefits are not upto industry standard.
be professionism
SAN Engineer (Current Employee) –  INJune 6, 2013
Nice place for work and learn
i learnt enterprise level it solution skills
Pros
na
Cons
na