Taverna Productions & Media currently seeks a Full Time Salesperson/ Account Executive for our Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business and servicing accounts
- Expand sales with new accounts by introducing new products and services
- Meet with key decision makers and develop advertising programs that target client specific needs including Media Ad Placement, TV and Radio commercials, Internet videos, Internet Ads, and other marketing materials (brochures, direct mail, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new customers to drive new business
- Account executive for new clients
- Work alongside with in-house creative team which includes – video production team, graphics designer, scriptwriter and media buyer
- Continuously works to stay current and expand market knowledge of advertising opportunities
- Understands consumer research. Able to analyze, synthesize and communicate it to the client.
Education and Experience Requirements:
A minimum of 2-4 years experience in local broadcast, cable, on-line or print media sales.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organizational skills required and ability to work independently and in a team environment. Must be computer proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
There is a base salary plus commission.