Tax Credit Co. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
One of the best jobs I've ever had
Director of IT and Security (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 7, 2014
The working environment is completely open. All of the offices from managers to the CEO are glass, which promotes an open atmosphere. All Sr. Management and C-Level execs are very approachable. It is a very friendly, and supportive environment. The work is challenging but rewarding. Everyone knows what they are responsible for, and they get the job done. Since I've been there (4 months) I've seen more than 4 people get promoted. The hardest part of the job would be during tax season, as everyone has deadlines, and the work can be demanding. The easiest part of the job is that you are in charge of your own destiny, meaning no one is micromanaging you, you work at your pace, are appreciated, and if you do a good job, are rewarded for your work. Again, no micromanagement, fun, rewarding and challenging. A great place to work!
Pros
Company is growing, casual Fridays, open environment
Cons
Honestly, I can't think of any