Tax Technologies, Inc. (TTI) is a technology-driven tax services company and leading provider of Internet/Intranet-based tax technology solutions. With several Fortune 500 clients and explosive growth, Tax Technologies offers a number of exciting career opportunities.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, which is centered on delivering a superior tax software application to our clients. This includes quickly resolving issues as users are global and their usage occurs 24/7/365.
- Responsible for providing essential support to clients utilizing our corporate tax compliance and provision software.
- Provide assistance to clients with the preparation of their tax returns and e-filing.
- Performs data manipulation and integration into software application as part of software implementations and maintenance.
- Conducts application diagnostics on client data and troubleshoot any issues.
- Performs application testing, document issues or enhancements discovered and work with the development team to correct.
- Assist development and product management teams with new enhancements to support client needs.
- Proactively reach out to clients to enhance their user experience and improve their annual cycle time for compliance and provision.
- Work directly on specific client engagements which may require an on-site presence.
- Develop a proficiency in software applications and strive to become SME.
- 1-3 years of experience in the accounting industry, tax experience, and knowledge is preferred.
- Relevant software experience with tax applications or software support.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, but will consider relevant work experience. Master’s in Accounting/Taxation and/or CPA certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a necessity.
- Strong interpersonal skills to serve our clients and interact with other TTI employees located around the US and India.
- Ability to focus on critical client needs in a timely manner, while managing daily responsibilities.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and various web-based applications
- Proficient computer skills with managing large amounts of data for manipulation and analysis.
- Ability to travel and work on-site at client locations, if needed.
If you would like to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment, with a successful team of talented people, who are interested in creatively coming together to solve challenging technical problems, send us your resume! Further information regarding Tax Technologies, Inc. can be located on our website at www.TaxTechnologies.com
The candidate will be required to provide original documents which verify their identity and right to work in the United States under the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986. The document(s) provided will be used for completion of Form I-9.
Employment status with TTI will be "employment at-will," which means that either the employee or the company may terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.