Taxi Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Every day is different.
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIJanuary 10, 2013
Each day that I work here is varied, in both locations I drive to and the people I transport. Most people are friendly, chatty, and I learn things about them and things that interest them. While this isn't the job of my dreams, I do appreciate the opportunity that was given to me. It has made me realize that while I'm not working full-time, there are people in far worse situations than I am, making me very grateful for what I do have. My manager and coworkers are very supportive and friendly. The hardest part of this job is dealing with a negative passenger. One of the best things is that I see "regulars" that I like often.
Pros
the opportunity to meet new people.
Cons
no real breaks unless it's a slow day.
I like my workplace and the co-workers.
Taxi Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CANovember 13, 2012
This particular company has given me most my customer service work experience over the years, by answering the customers phone calls to take care of their transportation needs.
I also learned how to do clerical work, by filing daily logs and receipts, which can be hard to complete all, at the end of a day.
But,management and the co-workers,we all work as team to help each other , to get the job done, and to enjoyed our workplace.
Pros
example: this particular employer has hired me over and over for the past 7 years, when i need to make a paycheck. lunches, etc.
Cons
no benifits