Taxi

Taxi Employer Reviews

Every day is different.
Professional Driver (Current Employee), Marinette, WIJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to meet new people.
Cons: no real breaks unless it's a slow day.
Each day that I work here is varied, in both locations I drive to and the people I transport. Most people are friendly, chatty, and I learn things about them and things that interest them. While this isn't the job of my dreams, I do appreciate the opportunity that was given to me. It has made me realize that while I'm not working full-time, there are people in far worse situations than I am, making me very grateful for what I do have. My manager and coworkers are very supportive and friendly. The hardest part of this job is dealing with a negative passenger. One of the best things is that I see "regulars" that I like often.
I like my workplace and the co-workers.
Taxi Dispatcher (Current Employee), Rialto, CANovember 13, 2012
Pros: example: this particular employer has hired me over and over for the past 7 years, when i need to make a paycheck. lunches, etc.
Cons: no benifits
This particular company has given me most my customer service work experience over the years, by answering the customers phone calls to take care of their transportation needs.
I also learned how to do clerical work, by filing daily logs and receipts, which can be hard to complete all, at the end of a day.
But,management and the co-workers,we all work as team to help each other , to get the job done, and to enjoyed our workplace.