Tax Pro Express is currently hiring for the up-coming tax season. We are looking to hire energetic, office assistant (must be bilingual) and tax preparers with the drive to succeed. We have part-time and full-time positions available. Experience is a plus, but not must. We provide our associates with all the training and support that they'll need to succeed. Our top performers will have an opportunity to start their own Tax Pro Express franchises. So if you think you have what it takes to become a Tax Pro Express associate, contact us.
The positions are performance based and on average our preparers earn upwards of 25K per tax season (that’s 90 days). WE PAY WEEKLY AND WE PAY WELL! If you are a seasoned tax preparer and already have a client base, we have an escalated commission and bonus structure for you! So essentially; the more taxes you prepare, the more money you make.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Interview clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Provide taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
Bilingual Speaking Spanish Speaking is a Plus!!