Taylor Farms Employee Reviews

Taylor farms
Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 17, 2017
Taylor farms is a hard working and outgoing community of employees and management who are loyal to above average quality of food and health I recommend this company to everyone
Its an ok job
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2017
Its an ok job, i ts very crowed in plant one, ppl almost get hit by a forklift, stand up lift or power jack daily, some department are non professional, where i had to work i kinda figured out it myself, most ppl in my department didnt want to train you right and some where very mean especially when you first start, ppl come and go at that place of business
Pros
No pros
Cons
Barely get breaks
Algunas cosas fuera de lugar
Almacén (Former Employee) –  Secador de productosAugust 16, 2017
Buen ambiente de trabajo pero tiene sus detalles .
Hard work in cold environment.
Cutting Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Product floorAugust 10, 2017
Company tries hard by providing a full benefits package (IE insurance, vacation, 401k, etc). Compensation package is somewhat lacking, but understandable since primary clients are Walmart and HEB, who sell produce at very low rate. Long hours, and hard work in cold environment. Most employees required to work 6 days a week. Night shift averages 10+ hours a day.
Pros
Overtime available, will hire ex-felons
Cons
Hard, cold work. Very little off-time
This was a multi-cultural work place
Forklift Operator/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDAugust 10, 2017
I operated a forklift all day putting skids of produce in staging area.It went out as fast as it came in. Company serviced restaurants super markets,mainly. They provided every ingredient one could think of to make any type of kind of salad.The production line was long and orders where being filled all day. My job required me remove pallets once they where full.
Pros
The time went by fast because we stayed busy
Cons
Sometimes there was a language barrier
Productive, fast pace, but overall great work ethic
Benefits Coordinator/HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 10, 2017
I enjoyed working at Taylor Farms. I learned a lot as I started as the receptionist and worked my way up. It was a very fast paced environment and very detailed oriented. The group of people were great as it was a family oriented facility. Nothing was the same on a daily basis which made it that much more enjoyable and the employees were wonderful and I felt very pleased to assist them with help.
Stressful but active
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 9, 2017
Place was stressful but had a good time with the people I worked with they had BBQ, employee of the year, paintball, baseball events, bowling events, and Christmas party for all employees.
Not for those who have many skills
Runner (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 8, 2017
It's good to work at Taylor if you have no other options or have a record or just don't have alot of skills. Most workers there dont have any other places to work so they stay at taylor
prodictive
Produce Worker (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAAugust 7, 2017
my day would consite of cutting fruit and producing it for it to go out we would cut all kinds of fruit. and pack it label it. all the people are good to work with.
Wish there was more room for growth at this facility.
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJAugust 7, 2017
Put every effort into doing the best of my ability, and no advancement. Been here for 4 years now, ran a department for a few months, then another person was awarded the position I felt was deserving to myself.
Productive balanced working environment
QA (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 7, 2017
Amazing company and wonderful staff. Shifts are easy. Tasks are simple. Easy guidelines to follow. Highly clean and hygiene friendly working environment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Cold working environment
good environment fast paste
General labor/ machine operator (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAAugust 3, 2017
good hard working co-workers. always willing to help each other to finish the work order work can drag and unexpected orders can show up and those orders must be meet ether in full or half most of the time work is from 6-4:30 but always doing 2 hours of over time 6 days out of the week.
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
not alwas out at time to get get out
Stable Work Enviroment
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAAugust 2, 2017
The managment was nice and the work was hard but rewarding. I would return if more work was available as it was only a seasonal position. Overall was a pleasant experiance
Advance
Shipping/Dispatch/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJuly 31, 2017
I was able to show my work ability and grow at a fast rate. I never had problems with reviewing things that could improve the warehouse production. I was able to deal with sales directly.
Fun and very cold
Leader (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2017
Very cultural place and fun vibes and people to work with. Very cold environment 30 degrees on top of bein a very wet place because you have water everywhere. You have 2 provide your own clothes to keep warm. All you get is a hard hat and a white coat.
Pros
You get 3 breaks
Cons
The cold
Equilibrio Vida Personal/Laboral
Lìder de Storage (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJuly 25, 2017
este ambito posee oportunidad de mejora, ya que podrìa administrarse mejor las cuadrillas para ofrecer un mejor nivel de vida a los trabajadores
Pros
Seguro Médico
Cons
Dìas libres
The crew was great, but management was u
Taylor Farms (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 23, 2017
The only good thing about this job was the pay. The owner is cheap an won't use money to get the proper equipment. An has crazy demands I wouldn't want anyone to work here
Pick&Loading
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2017
This was one the jobs I rather like, there was very consistent work with all types of characters, and people to meet. Simply job reasier from the list, and pick the item, then load it into the bin.
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Very Cold
Cold as a snowy day with no coat
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJuly 6, 2017
It was very cold almost like sticking your hand in snow with no gloves on. Would never work there again. If you like the cold then it’s right for u and also the HR staff is sooo rude
Pros
Give u a free $25 card to get food at work
Cons
Cooooooooolllllllllllldddddddd
Steady work but fast turn over rate
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  199 sam ridley parkway east smyrna tnJune 29, 2017
Good money 60 plus hours every week freezing cold 1 day off a week no outside life Work all the time at least 11 hours everyday everyone gets fired very few people make it in this place i wont a career not working my life away in a freezer
Pros
Money
Cons
Always sick always sleepy