Taylor Farms Employee Reviews

fun work place
forklift operator (Former Employee), El Centro, CAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: good with people
Cons: no complains
shipping and receiving. Fun place to work their is a lot of communication.They always make sure that everything is rule. HR personal are friendly and like to communicate with employes.
Advance Work Relations
Forklift Driver/Gatekeeper/Loader (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDJuly 10, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Again, and opportunity to advance my skillset, worked with a great group of guys, Management team supportive of daily task.
underpaid slave work in mexico
line worker (Former Employee), Tracy caJuly 9, 2015
Pros: new experience..
Cons: short breaks, unstable job, discrimination
Well where do I even begin...this place is horrible for anyone who doesn't speak Spanish all that well. Im half Mexican and English is my first language and I know a some Spanish enough to know when ppl were talking about me. I was bullied and sent to do the slave work that no one wanted to do I guess because I wasn't "Mexican enough". They work you so hard non stop with really short breaks and you end up standing on your feet all day in a 30 degree freezer pretty much frozen to death doing overtime constantly all for minimum wage...
Hard work and good people.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Salinas, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Good people, professional and friendly environment.
Cons: Physically demanding and repetitive.
I worked processing lettuce. The work was physically demanding and repetitive. The people I worked with were very friendly and hard working. The company was very committed to maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety.
great learning experience.
Maintenance Tech II / III (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJune 24, 2015
I have learned a lot with this company. Our maintenance teem is great. We work well together as a teem. Each of us have our strong suit and our weakness. We utilize each others strong points to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
great place to work
gatekeeper (Former Employee), Salinas, CAApril 6, 2015
Pros: free lunches, great environment
Cons: no cons to remember
I always kept all supplies for the production lines ready,i learned there how to use the scan gun,my coworkers were all good persons,the management let you work,
Fast paste environment
Packer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 27, 2015
Came to work right away and get my uniform on to get ready to work inside the warehouse. Stand in my line and package production.
Productive fun work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2015
A typical day at work driving the forklift and palletizing the produce.

I've learned how lettuce was wrapped and shipped off.

Management was ok there

The hardest part was not dropping the produce.

Co workers focused on task

Driving the forklift
Horrible!
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDMarch 9, 2015
Work you to death. If someone in mgmt doesn't like you, then you are gone. Absolutely no work/life balance.Very tough work.
What a joke
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Swedesboro, NJFebruary 24, 2015
THEY HAVE JUST ANYONE WORKING here! treat employs poorly, low pay and head people are so mean to the workers! they have lots of people that are mexican and treat them like slaves! this place i have to work here cuz i can not find any other work at this time.... we work on line and bust our selfs cuz its a back breaking job but get no more then $8.00 and hr and have to go through a staffing place which this company really pays them $16 an hour for us so why cant we make the real money that we should be getting????
Great place until someting goes wrong.
Picker/Loader, Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJFebruary 15, 2015
Work was busy on a daily basis and as a picker i enjoyed my time working for the company and the staff was quite diverse, but an enjoyable team. My issue arose when i took the position in shipping and receiving which was under new management and before taking the position of a forklift operator i made it a point to tell the manager that i had minimal experience and never acquired my certification, with that being said he took me on as a receiving fork lift operator. Everything was great up until safety became an extreme issue and they fired me on the spot after an incident i was involved in that to my knowledge was not wrong again because i was never trained.
Great atmosphere and productive workplace
Quality Assurance Tecnician (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJJanuary 6, 2015
I was required to inspect all products for optimal quality. I learned a great deal of how products should be stored and maintained.
Not a good place to work
QA Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 1, 2015
Low pay rate, bound to work overtime if not threaten to be fired.
Grade F when it comes to planning and management and supervisors sick of power.
Too many hours, not enough pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 22, 2014
Pros: lots of free food, christmas party has many expensive item giveaways.
Cons: i'm the only english speaking person that works there besides management.
I never have time for myself. Work 6 days a week, 12 hour days. Hired at 2 dollars less that I am used to. No hope for promotion in sight.
good work place
Production Intern (Former Employee), Salinas, CADecember 17, 2014
Pros: rewards for good attendence . give-a-ways like jackets and other stuff
Cons: short breaks.
work flow is good there is enough work.
i learned hard work pays off you will be notice and promoted.
management is fair, they treat you with respect.
co-workers are sneaky and get away with long breaks its such a inconvinence.
the hardest part of the job is picking up after someone mess. and being the last one out the door.and waiting for those irresponsible child behaving cowards who come from lunch two hours later and tells you "take your lunch" what a heavy diaper they are.
the most enjoyable part of the job is just going home after a long day
Fast pace employee friendly environment
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 16, 2014
Pros: awesome perks and great pay
Cons: too many audits
One of the best companies that I worked for. Although it is a very demanding job with a lot of responsibilities it was a pleasure working with an awesome team.
Productive workplace that offers a lot of overtime
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Swedesboro, NJNovember 22, 2014
Monitor all stages of the operational process from material handling, processing and packaging. Perform regular GMP inspections to insure area is always in compliance.Perform product and process evaluations at required frequencies by following the standard operation procedure (SOP).Establish and maintain harmonious teamwork relationships within the quality teams as well as in the plant.Cooperate and work with USDA Officials on a daily basis to insure the plant is up to SOP standard
it was okay place to work
Order picker/loader/supervisor (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: never knew when end time was done and had to work holidays.
i didnt like how they promise you things and dont follow threw,management was horrid and when they give you raises it was only a couple cents
Production (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 7, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: work shift was never known.
Working here wasn't so bad, requires some back bone. If you're comfortable with the cold, this is the place for you. Great hours and benefits.
Productive and challenging
Preventive Maintenance Technician/ Mechanic (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 4, 2014
Pros: the ability of improvement
Cons: work at 35 degree and in the shop at 90+ degree
A good place to work if you like winter, 35 degrees, gives you the ability to improve your ability as technician and mechanic like coming with new ideas and implementing this ideas on the production lines