TAYLOR GUITARS

TAYLOR GUITARS Employer Reviews

Taylor Guitars
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAFebruary 1, 2014
I loved working here but my temping position ended and was not hired on because of my mother position in the company. I learned everything I know related to warehouse work there. I learned how to be a responsible and hard work who is able to get all the things assigned to do in a timely fashion. Everything about the job was enjoyable, even my co-workers.
Productive and fun workplace
Body Department (Former Employee), El Cajon, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: lots of over time. weekends and holidays off.
Cons: no part-time jobs
Productive and fun workplace, was taught how to operate a CNC machine, and build the inside of a presentation series acoustic guitar. Co-workers and supervisors were amazing people.
Fast paced with pig pong table
Body assembly (Former Employee), El Cajon, CASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: 1 week off for july 4th, 2 weeks off for christmas and new years.
Cons: poor management, alot of people lying to make themselves look better
At first i loved it, the company and owners have great values. Then you start realizing it's a lot like high school. The "cool kids" run the place on the inside. If you don't get involved with their "extra curricular activities" then you're essentially an outcast and therefore your voice is irrelevant. Basically it's their word over yours. A little – more... advice for new employees, play along and keep your head down. – less
A great place to work
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 30, 2012
Pros: great product, great people, and very cool culture.
Cons: my commute was 2 hours on the 15 twice a day. but it was worth every mileā€¦
They make the best product, have the best people, and operate under the finest set of principles in the industry. I was very fortunate to be associated with Taylor Guitars.

About TAYLOR GUITARS

You might say these guitars are Taylor-made to exacting specifications. Taylor-Listug, which does business as Taylor Guitars, – Read more