TBHC Delivers Employee Reviews

Building a strong Distribution
District Sales/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJune 7, 2015
Pros: Success in Building Distribution
Cons: Mico Managed at times.
Typical work day 5am to 7pm.
Managed 8 employees.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping my guys create sales.
Built long lasting relationships with businesses.
One screwed up company
Account Manager/ Account Rep (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2015
Pros: Four day workweek
Cons: Low pay, long hours, low morale, noninspiring manger.
Warning! They will want you to pay$1500 to get a worthless Class B CDL. As a AR you will do everything that the Account manager does but while performing vacation\ sick day relief there will be no xtra compensation. I ran a route for three months without getting paid commission on my sales. You will ride in a uncomfortable truck anywhere from 250 to 400 miles a day usually 12+ hours a day. Your pay will average around $10 to $11 hour. You will also have to deal with "new American" convenience store owners 90% wich are a-holes.Don't expect any training, your AM's don't want to spend the time because it slows them down.

June 1, 2015

Our route delivery team members are essential to our ultimate vision of being the best in sales, service and direct distribution. It takes tenacity and a strong spirit to be the best, and we are blessed with great team members! Our route drivers are on the road an average of 270 miles per day being a blessing to our convenience store customers and we pay a competitive base wage plus commission for the responsibilities. Some days are shorter and some days are longer – but we go every mile that it takes to carry out our mission! Our mission of being a blessing to everyone we encounter means helping business owners across all the regions where we operate grow their revenue, serve their communities, and realize their dreams; and we want the same for our employees. When someone leaves our Company, for any reason, we hope they feel that they are better off for having spent time with us. We do require all drivers have a Class B CDL (or acquire one after joining us) and we certify our drivers in Smith System driver certification – it’s important to us that everyone arrive home safely every night and these are 2 ways we train an coach safe driving behaviors. All new hires spend their first week at our corporate office in Nashville, TN receiving education about our company, our mission and the role that they’ve accepted – we believe heavily in providing all employees with the right tools and setting them up for success. We are always disappointed to hear when someone has not had a pleasant experience in our employ, but we welcome and listen to feedback every day and make the appropriate adjustments when needed.

this company will lie thru their teeth
acct. mgr (Former Employee), asheboro ncJuly 4, 2014
Pros: pay when they decide not to cut
Cons: everything else they suck
money was good hours long ,but no matter how hard you work they want more and try to get you to fear for your job , the so called christian culture bull, they have company meetings management gets toasted, and h.r. will cover up alot of things you should know... also a manager told me the policy is burn then turn, burn you out thru you over get some other sucker.......warning stay away....

June 1, 2015

We want to note that Asheboro, NC is not a territory where we do business or have employees; so this review could be about a different distributor. However, having said that - we are always disappointed to learn that someone had a negative experience during their tenure with our organization. As route sales and delivery drivers, the roles and responsibilities are demanding, but the reward – creating a trusted advisor relationship with our C-Store owners and being a blessing to them – is the ultimate mission. We do center our mission, vision and values around God-centered practices, and being a blessing to others is a top priority. We do not practice the behavior at management meetings that is suggested here and we work hard to be as transparent as possible all through our organization. We bring all new hires to our Nashville, TN corporate office during their first week of employment to start building that relationship on Day 1 and help truly create the understanding that we are all in this together! While we don’t like to hear that someone had a bad experience working with us in a forum like this, we do our best to try and seek feedback from our current employees while they are with us so we can always focus our energy on making things better!

Horrible Upper Management
Territory Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJune 2, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: horrible policies, procedures, and management
Unless you like having your pay changed and decreased, being lied to, walked over, under-appreciated, and back stabbed... Don't work for this company. They say they have Christian values and morals but its all a big lie.

June 1, 2015

Our Territory Sales Consultants are a huge anchor to our continued success! These are the team members who establish relationships with new C-store customers of ours. We pay a competitive base salary plus commissions for all new business that they are successful in acquiring. We appreciate their hard work and are continuously finding ways to incent the behaviors that make them successful to achieving their missions! While we are not aware of the specific issues behind this individual’s comments, we work hard to ensure that our team members have a way to communicate feedback and feel they have a voice.

horrible two faced people who give hundreds of dollars to employees of their choosing under the table and sware them to secrecy!!
does not matter (Former Employee), tnSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: great for those of you from missouri
Cons: being lied to and treated unequally
Can not believe the nerve of these guys! H.R. is a joke as well as the moral of their "christian" based company! Completely Abholled!!

June 1, 2015

We work hard to ensure all of our team members have a positive experience while working for us and, if the time comes for them to leave for any reason, we want them to feel that they are better off for having spent the time with us. Our mission is to be a blessing to others and obviously these comments are all contradictory to that. We are saddened if someone had this experience while employed by this organization. We are open to critical feedback from our current team members and hope that they will be open to sharing issues as needed. We do not have team members or customers in the state of Missouri and are unsure how to interpret that comment from this post, or whether this post is truly about TBHC Delivers which is headquartered in Nashville, TN.

Great multi-state business that has a family run enviroment
District Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 22, 2012
Pros: great pay and your not in an office
Cons: you have to like driving
I left there better than I came. They have a philosophy of finding great people and making them better and it shows.
Growing Company with good people
Account Representative (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARMay 30, 2012
Pros: good pay, they hire good people, awesome support staff
Cons: don't expect everywhere you go to be a nice place, as far as the routes
It is a route job, days can be long, job is very physical, you get to work early and have to load your own truck