TCC Employee Reviews in United States

Tcc
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJune 23, 2016
Working with TCC with has provided me with time management skills, There isnt a particular sector of the work that i would consider "hard". With the proper tools/resources I was able to overcome any hardships. Very Diverse company.
Pros
Occasional free lunch
Cons
lack of organization, horrible communication skills
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phillipsburg, NJMarch 20, 2016
Manage inventory and cash drawer on a regular basis is typical day to day.

Our goal is to ensure that the customer is given undivided attention and updated on the latest services available for them.
Easy retail opportunity
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  lacosteJune 14, 2016
Great for students seeking retail experiences on a holiday. However, not advisable for permanent job under TCC as management did not coordinate well with others.
Productive, opportunity for advancement is good, great community involvement
Sales Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 17, 2015
TCC is a great company overall, it is a struggle balancing work and personal life. Goals are not calculated correctly for each store but overall has a pretty good system
Pros
commission
Cons
no work life balance, not much support from upper leadership
upper management is a joke
Retail Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 7, 2016
they hire outside companies to give them ideas. they do not compensate the employees that do extremely well. the company does not know what way to go all they care about is money. they do things that are unethical
Pros
good healthcare
Cons
terrible pay
want advancement opportunities
Toddler One Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA 02116May 12, 2016
Great place! I worked my way up the ladder as far as I can go. I feel like I need a change now and want more opportunities for myself.
Good community college, for full-time faculty and students
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 5, 2016
Professional faculty and staff, solid education for students. Adjunct faculty are poorly paid and not supported, with no salary increase or advancement opportunities.
Amazing Company
Store Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 19, 2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the company. I do believe though its time to look in another direction to advance my career.
Great people but lack of communication
Assistant Secretary (Former Employee) –  Dunkirk, NYSeptember 22, 2015
I worked with great people while my time there. Didn't feel comfortable with employee preferences. Lack of communication within employee/ employer.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lack of communication
Great palce to eat
bartender/cashier (Current Employee) –  Charleston, MSSeptember 3, 2015
I learned time management and bartender skills. Great place to grab a bite to eat or drink. Clean facility. I was part time. Waitress/ bartender. Learned how to great customers and run cash register.

Want to know more about TCC?

Ask a question
Fun Workplace
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDAugust 9, 2015
I enjoyed working at this assignment and I wish that it had not ended.
The management staff is awesome and the trainers well very well trained and able to teach their knowledge in a fun way.
productive
care agent (Former Employee) –  hunt valley mdJune 15, 2015
You are able to help people looking for natural supplements and meet new people daily,
You have the chance to advance within the company
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
short breaks time you in bathroom
Boring Job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  ILMay 29, 2015
Great job, very little traffic at my location, Great pay, great people. Training is based on traffic. very bright future for this company
Pros
Great Job
Cons
Little to no discount
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier/LP (lost prevention) (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Fast past, productive and has an exciting atmosphere of business. Associates are friendly and welcomes you with a warm smile. I have grown to be a stronger leader. My communication skills have also grown an developed upon working at TCC Book-Store.
Pros
discounts on books
benefits
Forever Changing.
Oxford Club Representative (Current Employee) –  230 Schilling CircleAugust 11, 2014
Was by far my best, wasn't the worst. I acquired the skill of dedication to the major affecting changes. I adored the work even more due the the extensive circumstances. Lots of hard work with little to no reward. I enjoyed learning the different strikes with the marketing business. Learned all of the ins and outs.
Pros
learing the marketing businness, and all of its operations
Cons
a bit more than necessary
Productive and with a lot of growing opportunity in a short term
Roadside Assistance Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rio Piedras, PRSeptember 9, 2013
a typical day at work, always had tasks to perform
what you learned-submitting in team and handle situations dificles
management-understanding, communicative, reasonable, cooperative, talkative
your co-workers-especially very communicative and cooperative group, where we split the tasks always
the hardest part of the job, working with difficult clients and can not satidfacer all your needs at the time
the most enjoyable part of the job, since I arrived until I was
Pros
free lunch, reasonable working hours, good communication with supervisors, recognition for good work
Encouraging and positive work place.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VADecember 23, 2013
A typical day at work are keeping track of students internship information, filing, looking over resumes, answering and responding to students questions and assisting them as needed, answering the telephone and planning school events. What I learned in this position is that time management and being proactive is a great key to success. I believe that everyone should respect and submit to management. In order to be a great manager, you have to be able to submit then you can commit. My co-workers are my motivation to work to the fullest of my potential.The hardest part of my job is me not knowing when to stop working. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my boss job easy as possible.
Pros
i can take my lunch break whenever i please.
Cons
no benefits
a facility that is going to help excell my career 5 stars
attending fall semester in Criminal Justice (Current Employee) –  northeast f.w.September 15, 2013
A typical day at work for me would be that I put my best foot forward and acheived something I did not know the day before. I strive to learn as much as I can and as much as the company I work for will let me, I am a go getter and like to excell. I have about 10 years in management positions, 8 years of it was running my own company. If you would like I have reference letters from co-workers as well as longtime friends atesting to the type of worker and person I am.
I guess for me the hardest part of the job would have to be the first day, learning a new job and becoming familiar with the unfamiliar surroundings. Enjoyable part of a job is knowing I was good enough to be a part of a company that feels I could be an asset and I can learn new areas and advance in my career goals in the near future.
Pros
career advancement.
Cons
money
I loved the learning environment & creative license.
Entry level aid, promoted to Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 5, 2014
On a typical day, I assisted with Phones, Booking Appointments, Planning, Assisting, Word, Excel.
Pros
learning environment, 401k
Cons
lack of hours
Welding Certificate Program
Student (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMay 19, 2014
I have made an A in every single welding class I have taken. My teachers were very helpful in making me a proficient welder. I am excited about getting into the welding workforce and learning more about the field.
Pros
very knowledgeable teachers