TCC

TCC Employee Reviews

school
Enrollment Assistant (Former Employee), norfolk, vaJune 11, 2015
Pros: education
Cons: traffic
A typical workday is busy. Definitely job security and the company believes in family-work-life balance. My co-workers are great The most enjoyable part of the job was getting it done and being a team member.
Boring Job
Sales Representative (Current Employee), ILMay 29, 2015
Pros: Great Job
Cons: Little to no discount
Great job, very little traffic at my location, Great pay, great people. Training is based on traffic. very bright future for this company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Monmouth, ILJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: can be slow but normal for sales
Typical Sales Job, sell product, find best plan for customer.
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier/LP (lost prevention) (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: discounts on books
Cons: benefits
Fast past, productive and has an exciting atmosphere of business. Associates are friendly and welcomes you with a warm smile. I have grown to be a stronger leader. My communication skills have also grown an developed upon working at TCC Book-Store.
I loved the learning environment & creative license.
Entry level aid, promoted to Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 5, 2014
Pros: learning environment, 401k
Cons: lack of hours
On a typical day, I assisted with Phones, Booking Appointments, Planning, Assisting, Word, Excel.
fun workplace
Sales Associate/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, INOctober 22, 2014
Pros: flexibles schedules
Cons: n/a
LEARNED HOW TO MANAGE A BUSINESS
LEARNED QUICKBOOKS TO BE EFFICIENCE IN ACCOUNTABILITY
Productive and friendly
Computer Technician (Current Employee), St. Clair, MissouriAugust 20, 2014
Cannot write a good review because I am my own boss.
Helping people learn how to use there computers is the most fun.
Forever Changing.
Oxford Club Representative (Current Employee), 230 Schilling CircleAugust 11, 2014
Pros: learing the marketing businness, and all of its operations
Cons: a bit more than necessary
Was by far my best, wasn't the worst. I acquired the skill of dedication to the major affecting changes. I adored the work even more due the the extensive circumstances. Lots of hard work with little to no reward. I enjoyed learning the different strikes with the marketing business. Learned all of the ins and outs.
up beat
Mentor (Current Employee), Davie, FLMay 24, 2014
i strive for spiritual leadership because it helps in the process of helping the younger people i mentor.
Welding Certificate Program
Student (Former Employee), Portsmouth, VAMay 19, 2014
Pros: very knowledgeable teachers
I have made an A in every single welding class I have taken. My teachers were very helpful in making me a proficient welder. I am excited about getting into the welding workforce and learning more about the field.
Encouraging and positive work place.
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Norfolk, VADecember 23, 2013
Pros: i can take my lunch break whenever i please.
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work are keeping track of students internship information, filing, looking over resumes, answering and responding to students questions and assisting them as needed, answering the telephone and planning school events. What I learned in this position is that time management and being proactive is a great key to success. I believe that everyone should respect and submit to management. In order to be a great manager, you have to be able to submit then you can commit. My co-workers are my motivation to work to the fullest of my potential.The hardest part of my job is me not knowing when to stop working. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my boss job easy as possible.
a facility that is going to help excell my career 5 stars
attending fall semester in Criminal Justice (Current Employee), northeast f.w.September 15, 2013
Pros: career advancement.
Cons: money
A typical day at work for me would be that I put my best foot forward and acheived something I did not know the day before. I strive to learn as much as I can and as much as the company I work for will let me, I am a go getter and like to excell. I have about 10 years in management positions, 8 years of it was running my own company. If you would like I have reference letters from co-workers as well as longtime friends atesting to the type of worker and person I am.
I guess for me the hardest part of the job would have to be the first day, learning a new job and becoming familiar with the unfamiliar surroundings. Enjoyable part of a job is knowing I was good enough to be a part of a company that feels I could be an asset and I can learn new areas and advance in my career goals in the near future.
Productive and with a lot of growing opportunity in a short term
Roadside Assistance Service Representative (Former Employee), Rio Piedras, PRSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: free lunch, reasonable working hours, good communication with supervisors, recognition for good work
a typical day at work, always had tasks to perform
what you learned-submitting in team and handle situations dificles
management-understanding, communicative, reasonable, cooperative, talkative
your co-workers-especially very communicative and cooperative group, where we split the tasks always
the hardest part of the job, working with difficult clients and can not satidfacer all your needs at the time
the most enjoyable part of the job, since I arrived until I was
Company merged
Wireless Representative (Former Employee), Snellville, GAJune 18, 2013
Company no longer exist and employees were out of work. The jobs were taken by the company that they merged with.
People behind the Actors
Stage Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 14, 2013
Working for TCC in the Tech Theater department is a great place to start. I was a student working under the guidance of the Tech Teacher. Great teacher and great atmosphere. Come in, learn what you need to learn, then put it to work during a production of a play.
Good place to work.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Portage, INSeptember 19, 2012
Needs some work as far as compensation for slower locations.
Very Good
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2012
Very good company to work for. I would work for them again. Calm atmosphere quiet, yet busy.
Cool place to work there were a lot of communication issues between corporate and the employees
Store Manager (Former Employee), Snellville GaMarch 2, 2012
The RM for the Atlanta market was absolutely awesome, but corporate had issues in communicating effectively with the employees.

About TCC

Founded in 1948, Trammell Crow Company is one of the largest diversified commercial real estate services companies in the United – Read more

TCC Salaries