Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as: funds transfers, automatic funds transfers (AFTs), stop payments, inquiries about bank deposit products and service charges, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions, inquiries about funds availability, and check verification requests by third parties.
2. Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
3. Research customer questions regarding electronic funds transfers and initiate “Reg E” disputes when appropriate, including the completion of all necessary documents and affidavits.
4. Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs in accordance with the banks’ program standards.
5. Relate customer requests for service charge rebates to the assistant vice president and vice president of operations.
6. Process necessary paperwork to rebate customer service charges.
7. Verify information on ATM/debit card applications to the information in customer database. Send exceptions to personal banking counselors for corrections.
8. Update the system with messages regarding ATM/debit cards and service charge rebates.
9. Sell state license plate renewal stickers, including conducting necessary online verification.
10. Balance customer checkbooks.
11. Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
12. Input, maintain and/ or delete ATM and debit cards within system.